Thread: Proviron

muscleburst is offline Junior Member

Proviron

when is the right time to take this stuff ---proviron ... in the morning, night time,?????

detroit is offline Banned
    dosnt matter... If your just taking 25mg then just take one antime during the day. If your taking 50mg then take one in the morning and one in the afternoon.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    The drug should be evenly dosed throughout the day.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    The drug should be evenly dosed throughout the day.
    twice per day is fine, this faggot, and by faggot I mean lil k.l.g. , probably never has even taken proviron ... that is why we see his back, so we cannot see his titties. By the way the twice per day is regurgitated info I researched cause I have not taken proviron.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    twice per day is fine, this faggot, and by faggot I mean lil k.l.g. , probably never has even taken proviron ... that is why we see his back, so we cannot see his titties. By the way the twice per day is regurgitated info I researched cause I have not taken proviron.
    Ok you redneck bastard. I have a PROVIRON BOX INSERT SO LISTEN TO THIS.............

Dosage and administration: The tables are to be swallowed whole wlth some liquid. Unless otherwise prescirbed by the doctor the following dosaged are recommended: Hypogonadism------- 1-2 tabs 3 times per day.

OWNED!

You owe me something remember?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Ok you redneck bastard. I have a PROVIRON BOX INSERT SO LISTEN TO THIS.............

Dosage and administration: The tables are to be swallowed whole wlth some liquid. Unless otherwise prescirbed by the doctor the following dosaged are recommended: Hypogonadism------- 1-2 tabs 3 times per day.

OWNED!

You owe me something remember?
    Ouch! *makes a shooting a basketball action* Score It! I have been schooled.

Thread Information