Nickster#1 is offline Banned

fina order problem???? Please read....

I ordered some finaplix the other day and got this email today:

Thanks for placing your order with #################.

Due to Federal Law regarding misuse of this product, we must take all

precautions to insure delivery to the correct cattle owner.

If you should have any problems with delivery, you will be asked to provide

documentation that proves cattle ownership.

We will then assist you in the tracking of the package.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 1-800-344-6337.

Thanks,

Jaime

Do I have any reason to be concerned? This is my second order in 2 weeks....

I saw it before It got edited, and I ordered mine from them about a month ago, and it came fine, dont know what to tell you

Peace
    Alex

jkid69 is offline Associate Member
    I think they do that just to protect themselves. I recieved the same thing 4 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jkid69
    I think they do that just to protect themselves. I recieved the same thing 4 months ago.
    You recieved the same email and still recieved your package????

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Who the hell are you guys using, I've never seen that before...

No don't openly post the name, but just a clue might be nice...

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Who the hell are you guys using, I've never seen that before...

No don't openly post the name, but just a clue might be nice...
    You got a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    You got a PM
    Bump......

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Got it, that is just strange, never for one of those ever...

Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    You got a PM

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm guessing you use the same company I have used before (judging by the signed name at the bottom) and I received my package after signing their "waiver" that I was using for livestock.

mj`zman is offline New Member
    Recently a popular site for ordering fina (which I had success in the past ordering) stopped selling fina and now is back selling the product in a larger quantity...Based off of Nickster's happening events and this site peculiar indecision to sell fina, could someone send a PM where you purchased fina recently without hassle?
    Thanx guys
    z`man

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    i used teh company most of ya'll used down in Miami. Recently they dropped the ten dose cart and only sell the 100 dose cart. I hear the "L" company is pretty straight...im gonna give them a try.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have seen on here where people get the same exact email, and they got there fina. '

You have to fill us in Nickster!! Did you get your package??

squatster is offline Associate Member
    Every one should order before thay stop it compleatly. We al know it is coming. I can't beleave it has takeing them this long

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mj`zman
    Recently a popular site for ordering fina (which I had success in the past ordering) stopped selling fina and now is back selling the product in a larger quantity...Based off of Nickster's happening events and this site peculiar indecision to sell fina, could someone send a PM where you purchased fina recently without hassle?
    Thanx guys
    z`man
    i went on that same site 2 days ago and had the same problem. they were great in the past no hassle no problem now i can only buy in 100 cartriges which is like 350$.. anyone can pls pm with another hassle free sites to order smaller quatities of fina.. thanks alot.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Can some one PM me to let me know which company is good and bad. I was going to order today from the Miami company. They still have the single carts for sale on their site. I have never used the L company (if it the same L company you guys are talking about). I just want to make sure that I can get my stuff.

bmwrob is offline Member
    bump for info

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    remember on your responses make sure you call the cattle "feedlot heifers" and you can make a bill of sale on any word program.

I received the exact same e-mail from the exact same Jamie. I didn't know how to take it because I had oredered from that particular company a few other times and never had any problems. At first I guessed that it was possibly due to the small amount of time in between my orders??? Anyway, I wrote back and b*tched about how much of a hassle it has caused me. I was leaving for vacation, that's why I ordered as much as I did, when I did, and now no one will be here to sign..bla bla...basically illustrating my disgust with the company for creating such an inconvenience for me, and how I will not hesitate in the future to pay more for less hassle from a different company. They e-mailed me back aplogizing and they had it expressed to my post office where all I had to do was sign for it. No questions asked, no documentation required. I'm not certain if it was even necessary for me to go through the trouble of fabricating a lie and responding to the e-mail, but I didn't have any problems getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible
    I received the exact same e-mail from the exact same Jamie. I didn't know how to take it because I had oredered from that particular company a few other times and never had any problems. At first I guessed that it was possibly due to the small amount of time in between my orders??? Anyway, I wrote back and b*tched about how much of a hassle it has caused me. I was leaving for vacation, that's why I ordered as much as I did, when I did, and now no one will be here to sign..bla bla...basically illustrating my disgust with the company for creating such an inconvenience for me, and how I will not hesitate in the future to pay more for less hassle from a different company. They e-mailed me back aplogizing and they had it expressed to my post office where all I had to do was sign for it. No questions asked, no documentation required. I'm not certain if it was even necessary for me to go through the trouble of fabricating a lie and responding to the e-mail, but I didn't have any problems getting it.
    Squeeky wheel gets the grease. I like that story.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Squeeky wheel gets the grease. I like that story.
    It's funny, because I had actually contemplated showing up at the post office with a flannel coat, boots covered in sh*t, John Deere hat on cocked to one side and talking like a redneck (ledneck) just incase they were uptight and really needed documentation. At least when I said, "I forgot it on the d*mn farm"...I looked somewhat believeable!!
    The things I do for Tren ...

bmgsxr is offline Associate Member
    I have placed 3 orders and never received anything but the last order I placed I just received a waiver to verify that I was over 18....

It's funny, because I had actually contemplated showing up at the post office with a flannel coat, boots covered in sh*t, John Deere hat on cocked to one side and talking like a redneck (ledneck) just incase they were uptight and really needed documentation. At least when I said, "I forgot it on the d*mn farm"...I looked somewhat believeable!!
    The things I do for Tren ...
    LMFAO

I'm not certain if it was even necessary for me to go through the trouble of fabricating a lie and responding to the e-mail, but I didn't have any problems getting it.

I wish everyone would calm down about the emails from LV. They do that to cover their ass and their ass only!! They dont give a sh*t if you use it on cattle, take it as a suppository, or eat the things. Even when you email them back and sign their "waiver" they still dont require a signature from the P.O. I love to watch how paranoid people are when they receive gear or anything that is affiliated with it. It's like when people flip out at western union cashiers too, like the cashier knows they are sending money for gear or something.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    I wish everyone would calm down about the emails from LV. I love to watch how paranoid people are when they receive gear or anything that is affiliated with it.
    You love to watch that kind of thing? You a sadist voyer? Paranoid because it is illegal maybe???

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    You love to watch that kind of thing? You a sadist voyer? Paranoid because it is illegal maybe???
    No sh*t! If abuse or improper usage of this product wasn't an issue why would there be any kind of regulations???

No sh*t! If abuse or improper usage of this product wasn't an issue why would there be any kind of regulations???
    There are regulations but lets be honest the company cares less whether or not you buy it for legal reasons. All they want to do is sell the product and cover their asses in the process.
    I just notice lately alot of people get worried about emails like this, why their source hasnt shipped within 2 days, why their western union hasnt been claimed the same day, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    There are regulations but lets be honest the company cares less whether or not you buy it for legal reasons. All they want to do is sell the product and cover their asses in the process.
    I just notice lately alot of people get worried about emails like this, why their source hasnt shipped within 2 days, why their western union hasnt been claimed the same day, etc.
    I'm not disagreeing with you bro. I'm just trying to illustrate that i've ordered from that particular company and NEVER had any problems in the past until recently. Like I said, it could have been due to the short period of time between orders, I don't know. But I do believe it should be a legitimate concern, especially now in our current situation with governments trying to ban and regulate many other substances that we use regularly.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    I think they are going to start cracking down more with the prohormone ban they added trenbolone to the list of scheduled substances

Thread Information