Thread: L-dopa

squirrel-v is offline New Member

L-dopa

I was talking to my dad, and he asked me if I can get any L-dopa. His brother took it one time and got ripped. His muscle turned very hard. I need to call my uncle, but wanted to know if it was good to take with winstrol .

I know not many people don't know about L-dopa, but I saw my uncle, and He was ripped at one time because of that shit!!! I read alittle about the side effects and they had alot.

Any info!!!

ripped_82 is offline Member
    This product is used to increaese Growth Hormone , but is very popular socombine with some type of Testosterone since you get very good gains. When taken alone it only helps decrease body fat.

Levodopa is required by the brain to produce dopamine, an important neurotransmitter. People with Parkinson’s disease have depleted levels of dopamine, leading to debilitating symptoms. Levodopa is given to increase production of dopamine, which in turn reduces the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. When taken by mouth, most levodopa is broken down by the body before it reaches the brain. Sinemet® combines levodopa with carbidopa, a drug that prevents the breakdown, allowingLevodopa is the precursor required by the brain to produce dopamine, a neurotransmitter (chemical messenger in the nervous system). People with Parkinson’s disease have depleted levels of dopamine. Levodopa is used to increase dopamine in the brain, which reduces the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. Levodopa is broken down by the body before it reaches the brain. To avoid this, levodopa is used with carbidopa, a drug that protects levodopa from breakdown. Levodopa is available alone or in a combination product.

levodopa to reach the brain to increase dopamine levels.

latman49 is offline Member
    ripped82 nailed it right on the head except for one additional point. L-dopa can cross the blood-brain barrier and can interfere with normal production of dopamine if used too much and too often. I wouldn't recomend using this drug. Unlike testosterone , depleting natural levels of dopamine can mess you bad and permanantly! You can induce Parkinson's or other dopamine related disorders

Thread Information