Big Gulps, Huh? is offline Associate Member

Fina or Parabolan

I was just wondering what the differences are between fina and parabolan since BD's new product, trinabol 150, actually contains 50mgs. of parabolan?
    I also thought that BD makes just pure parabolan, is that true? i can't find it on their site. Also, which one do you think would be better to stack with BD's cypionate ?

Thanks in advance.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    different length esters.. fina is trenbolone acatate a very wquick acting ester. needs to be shot ED. whereas parabolan is trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate , a very long acting ester

Parabolan is Trenabol Depot. Comes in 100mg/ml 10ml vials. I would personally go with the tren ace or get some tren e. No need to go with the parabolan.

I guess another question I have is that alot of people run test at 500 or more per week but it seems like alot of people who use fina only run it at 50mgs EOD or sometimes 50mgs ED which would be 350mgs per week at the most. So is fina that much more powerful than test or is it that it's a lot harder on your system, such as recovery time when coming off? I know its a completely different compound and all. but why run it at such a low dose when compared with test?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gulps, Huh?
    I guess another question I have is that alot of people run test at 500 or more per week but it seems like alot of people who use fina only run it at 50mgs EOD or sometimes 50mgs ED which would be 350mgs per week at the most. So is fina that much more powerful than test or is it that it's a lot harder on your system, such as recovery time when coming off? I know its a completely different compound and all. but why run it at such a low dose when compared with test?
    Tren Acetate should be run at 75mg/ed atleast. Tren E should be run at 500mg/wk atleast.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    id use tren acetate/hex, acetate shot ed or eod and hex shot e3d

trinabol could be good, but its expensive atm

So when using one of the longer ester trens, such as enanthate or parabolan , how much longer should you run the test?

bigswolej is offline Junior Member
    fina

Thread Information