Exclamation hey guys check this out

Ecdysterone "Ecdy-bolin" Goes Head to Head with Dianabol & wins!

what an incredible compound not only does ecdysterone facilitate a termendous amount of positive effects in the body but elicts zero negatives!
    here we have a compound that has gone head to head with dbol & won anabolicly with none of the associated side effects of steroids ! one study conducted by top russian researchers paired ecdysterone directly against dbol on of the most powerful anabolic steroids devoloped. the study showed equivalent anabolic activity with one exception: ecdysteron stimulated both slow and all-important fast twitch muscle fibers while dbol only stimulated the slow fibers! I think its safe to say yes, there are anabolic steroids & GH in existence that are more powerful than ecdysterone. thats to be expected. but what if you could have a compound similar to that in power, but with no side effects? it goes without saying that if this is indeed true, ecdysterone merits a closer look.

i just received it on my mail
    now what is the deal here i heared the same things last year is this a product hype or its maybe true what do you think guys i'm confused??

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I think it's hype, if it was not the supp would have been the talk of the town 2 years ago. (remember M1T?) Besides it's a insect anabolic does not sound to good to me.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Thread Information