Thread: new

djakapela is offline New Member

new

Hi,
    Im new and need serious help.
    I have been trying to work out for months now but it seems like I'm a girl or something. I can't even bench past 95 pounds. I weight 190! I have been trained with buddies, and even that aint helping out. I dont want to really be muscular, but rather just a cut. A 6-pack, a nice set of guns, etc. I dont really want to have a ''bulky'' look because I'm 5'11. I dont wanna look short and buff. Anyways. If you guys could give me any advice on starters I would appreciate it. Also if there are any things I should be really aware of such as side effects etc. I have heard so much, but people give me the same **** answers ''dont do that ****. it makes your thing shrink'' lol ''it gives youa bad temper'' etc. I wanna know the truth from experts. If anyone can please help me I would appreciate it. thanks.

bmwrob is offline Member
    The truth is that you are almost 20 years old with no lifting experience at all. AS (anabolic steroids ) are not a crutch to lean on. They are a tool, a supplament to get you past your own genetic limitations. There are many guys on this board that started using AS at a young age and for the wrong reasons. Don't be one of those guys. I personally lifted seriously, ate properly and dedicated my life to being healthy for 7 years before I even thought of taking AS. My sincere advice to you is to train seriously (lift consistently, not 2 or 3 days then 2 weeks off, etc), get your diet down to a T (diet or how you eat is 65% of growing and getting in shape... and when I say down to a T I mean keeping a diet log so you know EXACTLY what and how much you are eating). If you can do this (eat and train) for a year or even better 2, then maybe (and this is a big maybe) come back here and do A TON of reserch on AS way in advance of a cycle and you should be good.

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    The truth is that you are almost 20 years old with no lifting experience at all. AS (anabolic steroids) are not a crutch to lean on. They are a tool, a supplament to get you past your own genetic limitations. There are many guys on this board that started using AS at a young age and for the wrong reasons. Don't be one of those guys. I personally lifted seriously, ate properly and dedicated my life to being healthy for 7 years before I even thought of taking AS. My sincere advice to you is to train seriously (lift consistently, not 2 or 3 days then 2 weeks off, etc), get your diet down to a T (diet or how you eat is 65% of growing and getting in shape... and when I say down to a T I mean keeping a diet log so you know EXACTLY what and how much you are eating). If you can do this (eat and train) for a year or even better 2, then maybe (and this is a big maybe) come back here and do A TON of reserch on AS way in advance of a cycle and you should be good.
    Could not have said it better...wise words here.

T

bmwrob is offline Member
    Here is a link to the diet fourm. There is alot of great advice in there so USE IT. At the top of that page you will be a few stickies like "How to bulk" or "How to Cut". Those are awsome places to start to formulate your diet. Good luck and hope this helped.

http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

deucedude is offline New Member
    The standard answer that i hear from the vets is: train for 1 or 2 years naturally...then use AS only after a ton of research and for the purpose of breaking past your genetic limit. This is sound, logical, and wise advise. The fact is that there isnt a guy on earth that doesnt want the kind of body that will make women turn their heads at the beach. The thing that separates the men from the boys is the dedication, drive, and ambition to train hard and consistantly and to never give up or quit so that the body that you wish you had becomes a reality when you look in the mirror one day. Djakappela....i was one like you. I had a hard time cause i would work out and see no progress. For a long time it was an endless cycle of "trying" then quiting then back to "trying" again. So...I just did a cycle of test and D-Bol...and it worked. After some time i realized that the reason that i wasnt making progress naturally was lack of aggression in the gym and motivation to follow through. Im a meek and quiet person...with AS i became aggressive at the gym which made me always lift harder and more. My sex drive with AS went through the roof...which gave me even more drive to stay commited to my goal. Bottom line: Im nearing the end of that first cycle now...and the mental change given to me by the AS has made all the difference. Im confident now..and im looking forward to going to the gym everyday.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    just follow what i sent you in your email. i promise youll see a differance in 6 weeks, wait till your at least 21 to try some juice

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    whats wrong with looking short and buff j/k

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    You think you have it bad? Could not bench press 50 lbs when i first started out 4 years ago. I did not turn to steroids i stuck with it, bought mags, learned to eat and i'm doing fine now. I have just have one 6 week cycle under my belt over 2 year ago. Drugs are not the answer.

djakapela is offline New Member
    Thanks alot for the advice guys. And thanks JC again for the guide. I think that your opinions are what I will go by. I'm gonna stick to working out on a more serious and more dedicated basis. However, I still do not have that URGE, may you call it. Now DeuceDeuce, I noticed you said that your first cycle gave you that aggression. Now would you recommend I do the same?

deucedude is offline New Member
    djkapala...im just saying that the aggression that i experienced due to the AS is what made me keep going and not quit again. It helped me start out. now i see results and thats what keeps me going. do what you want. but consider this...t money, rob, stomper and big k.l.g. are guys that i have read from the board and learned aloooooot from. these guys have alot of experience and their advice is invaluable. they have more experience than me and im sure they are bigger. i would listen to them...but im just telling you my personal experience cause it sounds like we are alike when it comes to the bummed out frustration from lack of progress seen when starting out. maybe just do like a two week d-bol cycle to jump start yourself then go natural for 1 year...i donno ask them.

TheBrent is offline Associate Member
    start with some creatine and protein as supplements, a little creatine can give you some energy in the gym. like many have said before, DIET is huge, a lot of its mental too, you gotta force yourself to "want it". keep up the lifts bro, dont give up and you'll get where you want

Thread Information