Thread: nutrivet labs??

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member

nutrivet labs??

hey guys..anyone ever here of nutrivet?? w/ all the **** that is going on w/ my other source and the quality of his products i'm gonna hold off until more info is obtained..but this guy i work w/ says he can get nutribvet? any feedback will be appreciated good or bad...good sources are hard to find these days

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Nutrivet has been quite shady lately, fake lab reports going around. I personally would stick to a more established ug.

Incharge is offline Junior Member
    ive tried there d-bol tabs, cyp, prop. and a number of guys through out the midwest are using it and have nothing but great results with it, the prices are good and you wont be disappointed with there gear. i will never use qv again after using nutri-vet...

ive also noticed slowly but surely more and more people are talking about there lab. i know they are on legit source lists on some of the biggest anabolic websites....

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MER
    Nutrivet has been quite shady lately, fake lab reports going around. I personally would stick to a more established ug.
    this is what i'm affraid...everything is soo shady lately...i think i'll just need to wait til a legit source comes along thanx

nutri-vet

the best thing you could do is wait till there website is up or try it, like i said before the prices are great and you will gain.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    best bet is to try and stick to a well proven brand like bd

bd huh? they are underdosed just as much as all of these other companies that are out there. i know everyone has there own opinon but i find it very funny that people seem to think euro gear, human , are what its all about and that they are better then vet gear, qv/nutri-vet/denkall, ect ect, last month i had a chance to talk to a few pros one very well known pro from the wisconsin area if anyone knows about pro body builders they will know who im talking about, the thing i found most interesting was that a majority of them take MEXICAN GEAR! they did say one thing it may be alittle underdosed they just take more of it. So as far as im concerned i will stick with the companies that i know work and nutri-vet is one of them, and besides all of the slin and gh they are using they are still using gear that alot of people are knocking (mexican gear) and shouldnt be. we all have our own opinions....

Thread Information