STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member

Roid Calculator Link

Here's a link guys that tell you how much of any anabolic substance is in your blood at any time so you can plan a cycle. It's not perfect, as I've done some research on half lives, but this one is actually pretty good from what I've seen.You just punch in what you plan to use, and use the calculator to tell you how much is in your system at any given time. Always here to help. Here's the link

http://www.come.to/roidcalc

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    Seems like the half lives are way off on this, from what Im hearing atleast...

Anyone know why this calc is so wrong? I know you can modify the values but still howd it get so off?

ester weight and active lives

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STAYHUNGRY View Post
    Here's a link guys that tell you how much of any anabolic substance is in your blood at any time so you can plan a cycle. It's not perfect, as I've done some research on half lives, but this one is actually pretty good from what I've seen.You just punch in what you plan to use, and use the calculator to tell you how much is in your system at any given time. Always here to help. Here's the link

http://www.come.to/roidcalc
    seems like that could be fun to play with, but i cant find a way to set it for different compounds than the ones already at the top of the charts

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    You can pick a substance and switch out the halflife for whatever your doing... seems like the programs broken and I dont know why the halflifes come prepopulated all incorrect??!?

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    none of the roids preset on the top of the list are the same as the ones you can alter up top. ???

Thread Information