Mutant is offline Banned

Can anybody tell me about this Anadrol?

Hey everybody, i have some Anadrol but they came from a big bag of like 1000 of them, so i didnt get to see a brand name or anything. I just got them in a baggie of filled with 60. i want to either know what brand they are or if they are real. I have no pictures and couldnt find and so here is a description: They are white, round, sais 50mg on one side and on the other they say oxymethalone kind of circled around the edge. Any ideas or thoughts?

Sounds like drol to me but send 2 pills to a lab just to be on the safe side.

Mutant is offline Banned
    I took them for a week and then stopped. They are either fake or pure ****! Didnt feel a kick at all, in fact I felt more of a kick out of a single 10mg dbol last year. Also, I didnt even gain a single ounce of water from a week of taking this. I might just go buy a bottle of QV Anadrols since I know they work. Any thoughts or ideas?
    Last edited by Mutant; 12-26-2004 at 10:53 PM.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member

hey

You just got them on the 23 how could you of ran them a week? And how many times did you work out over this holiday? I think you should give it some more time . After 3 weeks if you have not gained at least 8 pounds then i would say they are fake. I would not jump the gun after a week and start screamin fake. I see to many people these day that after 1 week quit cause they did not see any gains its just stupid.

Mutant is offline Banned
    I got them about 2 months ago, and just started taking them on the second week of my cycle of sustanon . I do see your point that I should give them a better chance, but usually I get water extremely fast when I take anything, and orals make me blow up within 2 days. i cant feel anything with these and I know they are supposed to be stronger than dbol , and with the dbol I was going insane and throwing up. I might try taking 2 a day for a little while and see if I get anything. Any comments or ideas?

burman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant
    I got them about 2 months ago, and just started taking them on the second week of my cycle of sustanon. I do see your point that I should give them a better chance, but usually I get water extremely fast when I take anything, and orals make me blow up within 2 days. i cant feel anything with these and I know they are supposed to be stronger than dbol, and with the dbol I was going insane and throwing up. I might try taking 2 a day for a little while and see if I get anything. Any comments or ideas?

hey bro,

what most peopl don't realize is that the prescribed dose for adrol is a lot higher than is believed. i know that adrol is the strongest oral available but it is that reason that fools people into takeing 50mg a day and freaking when they do not see results. for most people adrol should be taken at 75-100mg a day. here is some real info for you....http://www.anadrol.com/UH36%20English.pdf

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by burman
    hey bro,

what most peopl don't realize is that the prescribed dose for adrol is a lot higher than is believed. i know that adrol is the strongest oral available but it is that reason that fools people into takeing 50mg a day and freaking when they do not see results. for most people adrol should be taken at 75-100mg a day. here is some real info for you....http://www.anadrol.com/UH36%20English.pdf

well said..

its not dbol ppl....you need alot higher dose....of course thats why its more toxic than dbol.....

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    also if you are prone to gyno....gyno from abombs CANNOT be fixed with anti e's....you're just screwed

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    also if you are prone to gyno....gyno from abombs CANNOT be fixed with anti e's....you're just screwed
    yea you just need to use b-6 like tren

Mutant is offline Banned
    I took all your advice, and doubled my dosage up to 100mg/day, for the last 5 days. I'm still getting nothing. I'll give it a little while longer, but is this normal even with 100mg or should I just call it a loss and start using dbol ? By the way, I am proned to gyno, and take 30mg daily of tamoxifen with my Sustanon . Does this mean that I am going to be proned to progesterone side effects too?

ilovesus is offline Member
    did your anadrol dissolve very quickly? i Got the same ones they are made by broval

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant
    I took all your advice, and doubled my dosage up to 100mg/day, for the last 5 days. I'm still getting nothing. I'll give it a little while longer, but is this normal even with 100mg or should I just call it a loss and start using dbol? By the way, I am proned to gyno, and take 30mg daily of tamoxifen with my Sustanon. Does this mean that I am going to be proned to progesterone side effects too?
    There must be something wrong, either the drol is fake or your not training or dieting properly. With real Anadrol and a proper diet and training routine you should be gaining atleast 1lb of bodyweight per day starting from day one, after 3 weeks you should have packed on over 20lbs.

Spyder is offline Member
    By the way, what are you doing messing with Anadrol when you are prone to gyno? You're probably better off getting scammed then getting the real thing, gyno surgery will kill your wallet.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    by the way the guy who posted this was banned and this topic was started 10 months ago...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    It's also a very old post.

Thread Information