killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member

Roid Rage! fact or fiction

Im on my first cycle, week9.

I have not felt any so called "roid rage " first hand until tonight.

nothing major, I just got pretty pissed and acted out of my character I believe.

I had some friends over, they were all pretty drunk, i had only a few drinks, i was fine. We were hanging out near the woodstove, I go to the bathroom and come back and notice this nasty smell like burnt plastic, I come to the woodstove and I see some **** burning outside of it on this rockslab. I notice it is plastic, I get real pissed and I pick a piece of wood and slam it against the wall and raise my voice. My really immature friend whose in the marines decided to burn this stuft animal.

Doesnt sound like anything, but im really the calmest person, but this got to me. I was really pissed for a short period. It went away fast but for that short period i was enraged.

Deeno is offline New Member
    Fiction--if you're an a-hole without gear then u'll ten times the a-hole on. If you're a low key calm person then thats how you will stay on gear for the most part.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeno
    Fiction--if you're an a-hole without gear then u'll ten times the a-hole on. If you're a low key calm person then thats how you will stay on gear for the most part.
    no dawg, i really believe in roid rage . I did a d-bolo only cycle (i had fake test) and i was raged towards the end. It was weird, the smalles tthings would piss me off. Like my friend was ****ing with my calculator, and i told him to stop and he didnt, and i grabbed it out of his hand and threw it like across the hallway and then yelled, and everbody loked over, i have never done soemthing like that before.

seanw is offline Banned
    Nah I reckon its BS, I am an a-hole when I am not on, and going on didnt make any difference. Maybe I got pissed in the car a bit more, but if you have ever driven in Singapore you would no why, they are just lucky I didnt have a machine gun fixed to the front of the car !!!

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    i found myself a little aggitable lately (9th week 500mg pw enan), but im not even looking for confrontation...

besides, its christmas

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeno
    People who make random generalizations are a-holes.

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    People who make random generalizations are a-holes.
    thats almost ironic.

ChrisB is offline Junior Member
    I want to say fiction. Personally, I am more irratable, but as long as you have self control it's all good.

P Rock is offline Member
    i have a bad temper when i am off, it takes a while to piss me off, but when i am on, i get pissed very quickly and i feel my blood pressure rise quickly. its like things that wouldnt normally bother you, do. but ive never experienced where i want to go out and fcuk someone up for no reason.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Not this again.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Well I've always had an anger problem to tell you the truth. I believe it's fiction because I've always had a bad temper but I do believe the strength and general feeling like superman may add on to the issue.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Roid rage is all in your head. You do have higher test levels and in turn you are a little more agressive but flippin/raging is a choice we make.

bmwrob is offline Member
    I have never experienced "the rage", but then again I tend to keep my doses low because that is what works for me.

ProVet is offline Banned
    There is no doubt it is a Fact!!!

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    This has been debated in many old threads. And the debate will probably never end. But I'm done with it. I'm not gonna argue it anymore. Its lunch time, I'm off to the mall to shop. Have a good xmas everyone, I'm off of work for a while so I won't be here.

Its all in your head bro

Alex

bmgsxr is offline Associate Member
    Yeah never noticed any difference from being on its all bull I tell you.....

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    I would have to say it’s a FACT. I’m usually a calm person and in my line of work I really can’t go off hook on a student. But on cycle my wife noticed a short fuse and the tren/test pushed me over the edge.
    Last edited by profbiv; 12-23-2004 at 11:44 AM.

staybig@gym is offline New Member
    IM A-HOLE ALL THE TIME. SO I CANT TELL.

LNK
    LNK is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=seanw]Nah I reckon its BS, I am an a-hole when I am not on, and going on didnt make any difference.

I have noticed the same thing on the few cycles that I have run. No anger management needed here .

LNK

bmgsxr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by profbiv
    I would have to say it’s a FACT. I’m usually a calm person and in my line of work I really can’t go off hook on a student. But on cycle my wife noticed a short fuse and the tren/test pushed me over the edge.
    Same here with my line of work but I never did tren and test. I actually will start that soon enough so I hope I dont get the same effect as you.

c5529 is offline Member
    I definitely get irritated much easier and do feel my blood pressure go up a lot faster. For me it depends on what AAS/combo I'm taking. Trenbolone seems to increase my irritability the most followed by Test E. However, items such as D-bol and Test prop don't seem to affect me at all...it's different for everyone...The only advice I have is to acknowledge that some people, although not all, do have heightened levels of irritation/anger when taking AAS.....However, losing control of your temper is never ok and blaming the roids is certainly not ok either....Good luck Bro.....

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I think it is in your head...maybe people who experience it are subconciously aware that their Test levels are higher and they are stronger and bigger, etc and therefore are more powerful and should act that way...I have no idea. I am not speaking from personal experience as I have not yet partaken, but I have many friends who have used (two are long term users of high amounts) and none of them are raging when they are on...only when they are dieting for contests...that should be the question: Is diet rage fact or fiction? LOL

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    Tren makes me rage sometimes.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    how many times are we gonna debate this this month,,if someone did a search on this i bet they wouldnt ask

Juice08 is offline Junior Member
    Either way it is fact. The s**t makes me crazy, which is great b/c i have really good workout sessions in the gym. But everyone's different! I think it can cause some people to go into a rage. Drugs and alcohol affect people in various ways.
    Not everyone is going to have the same exact effects from the smae exact drugs.
    Same goes for juice. JMO

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    You shouldn't be drinking while on cycle anyway. Are you purposely trying to destroy your liver?

killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    You shouldn't be drinking while on cycle anyway. Are you purposely trying to destroy your liver?

this was the first time i had anything to drink thru out the cycle thus far.

im not taking any orals, just test e and eq.

I had a few drinks, it was a very special occasion.

A friend who was in Iraq for over 20 months whom i havent seen for longer than 36 months reunited. My friend who was stationed in japan is back, havent seen him in a year, one of my best friends. Just a bunch of my most close friends from back from childhood having a good time. I didnt get drunk at all, i was drinking tons of water, friends kept asking me what are you drinking, water! also had a protien shake midway, then hamburger before bed.

I dont think i did any damage to my liver.

How toxic is test e and eq on the liver?

Are any of you guys drinking on new years?

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by killagorilla187
    How toxic is test e and eq on the liver?

Are any of you guys drinking on new years?
    Well, I can't tell you how toxic they are on the liver. I don't drink. I would rather save my liver for getting big vs to get drunk. That's the way I look at it. I have no plans to drink on New Years.

squatster is offline Associate Member
    Look at a girl at first with a period for the first year or 2 - thay are ****ing nut bags. Infact sone stupid ones that don't learn are nut bags for every once a month-
    From what- To dam much estragin , Right????
    look at boys going through puberdy- just a mess- crazy, depressed, horny , confused and very high strong
    from what - high test leavles, right?????
    what do we do to our selves with the juice- way high test and unfortunitly to much estragin-
    what happens- We can't control temper, moods, amosions near as good , your mind gets unrational Right?
    How many people here look back, right after you get to mad and burst and do some thing wrong, and analize what you just did wrong and say- wow- I just lost it- That is some kind of rage right???
    In thoiry - we are walking time bombs
    Test makes people agressive- Fact right?
    Estragin makes girls agressive and amosional right?
    I know when on d-ball I can feel my self given people durty looks with out meaning to, Then thinking- what am I doing that for.
    That is the only one that does that to me.
    A lot of people that don't beleave in roid rage are people that never belame themselves and belame sociaty. It is much easer and feels better for some.
    Do a little test with your self- next time you blow up- look at that sitation and say- whay did that happen, was it worth blowing up over it, could I have handled my self better? I know on the juice is the only time I have ever gotten in to trouble
    So I guess I say fact
    does any of this make any sence at all?

Fiction

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

It's BS.

I've seen guys on fake roids make an a$$ out of themselfs and blame it on the roids.

Roid rage is just a lame excuse.

Stengun

Thread Information