newbrew is offline Senior Member

Test + Anadrol EOD + Dbol EOD (swap oral day) ?

I have been convinced that the only way to do it is to use Test. However, I have already ordered the oral I was planning to use, and the buddy I am starting this with has already ordered the oral he will be using. My question is.........

Lets assume you use an oral along with your Test. The 2 orals in question are Anadrokl and Dbol . Instead of using the same oral, say ED or EOD, would it be a good idea to swap them? Take the ebol dose the planned day, and instead of taking that same dose on the next planned day, take the anadrol instead.

Also, I assume the dose of Test (Test E) can be kept the same when using these orals.

PCT would follow

seanw is offline Banned
    Man you need to do some research ! I presume this is your first cycle so you shouldnt be using an oral at all. You should just use the Test, you will get a big gain out of that providing you eat right and workout hard. Save the orals for another cycle, and no, they shouldnt be mixed like that either. How old are you by the way, give us some stats and workout history.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Man you need to do some research ! I presume this is your first cycle so you shouldnt be using an oral at all. You should just use the Test, you will get a big gain out of that providing you eat right and workout hard. Save the orals for another cycle, and no, they shouldnt be mixed like that either. How old are you by the way, give us some stats and workout history.
    Sorry bout that...

24 y/o. Lifting solid for 4 years, on and off before that. Currently I lift EOD, but I usually throw some light workouts in at home on my days off from the GYM. Couldnt tell you what my exact BF is, but I am pretty fit/lean (do quite a bit of cardio).

EDIT: Exactly 183 pounds
    Last edited by newbrew; 12-23-2004 at 04:11 AM.

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    The test is a good choice. A lot of people add dbol or anadrol to kickstart their cycle for about 4 weeks, but don't mix the two.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Unless someone has tried this and then recommends against it, go for it. You test this out, though you will be a guinee pig, and report back your gains. Make sure and tell us what dosages, how long, other compounds (including non-steroidal). Testing stuff like this is a great idea, how do you think we came about the knowledge we have now. Let me tell you not all of it is medical reports but most is trial and error. So, If they have not done it how can they recommend against?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Unless someone has tried this and then recommends against it, go for it. You test this out, though you will be a guinee pig, and report back your gains. Make sure and tell us what dosages, how long, other compounds (including non-steroidal). Testing stuff like this is a great idea, how do you think we came about the knowledge we have now. Let me tell you not all of it is medical reports but most is trial and error. So, If they have not done it how can they recommend against?
    I AGREE...trial and error bro,thats the only way to really know

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I know of a few that will run Abombs for the first 4 weeks and run Dbol for the last 4 weeks of a 12-16 weeker.

If it was my first cycle, I would not want to be trying new things. Basic would be best.... for me anyway. I think you should get to know how the gear effects your body first.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeB
    If it was my first cycle, I would not want to be trying new things. Basic would be best.... for me anyway. I think you should get to know how the gear effects your body first.
    Have you done this before? If so was it effective? and trying new things is how we find out... alot of the guys before us were the lab rats... Maybe he wants to see how this might effect his body(maybe the very first, highly doubtful though).

Note:

You don't have to try something to give advice on it. For example, I probably know more about Nilevar than anyone on the 'net (I wrote the profile for AR on it)...but I have never tried it. Despite this, I feel fully confident in my ability to advise someone on its use.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Note:

You don't have to try something to give advice on it. For example, I probably know more about Nilevar than anyone on the 'net (I wrote the profile for AR on it)...but I have never tried it. Despite this, I feel fully confident in my ability to advise someone on its use.
    So what do you think of the rotation of orals relative to the post?

It's less than optimal.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    It's less than optimal.
    I hope newbrew trys it anyway and reports back like a good soldier.

Have you done this before? If so was it effective? and trying new things is how we find out... alot of the guys before us were the lab rats... Maybe he wants to see how this might effect his body(maybe the very first, highly doubtful though).
    You are right. Experimentation has played a very important role in the use of AAS.

In my first post I should have said... "In my opinion" it's not a good idea to use the 2 orals together for a first cycle. Keep it simple until you know how your body reacts to gear.

I read the post and answered quickly without an explaination.

Thread Information