MrZmey is offline New Member

Question Help. 5 weeks no result

I have been taking 400mg of Cypionate (QV) + 300mg of Deca (QV) for about 5 weeks now, I haven’t gained any weight, actually I lost 3lb. Also haven’t gained any strength, the only thing I’ve notes, increase in my sex drive. I eat about 7 times a day, 280 grams of protein. I don’t know what’s going on, maybe my cycle is fake.
    Please Help.
    Thanks.

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    By 5 weeks you should notice gained weight, sex drive increase, gained strength. Even with a poor diet I would think you should experience these sides.

P Rock is offline Member
    wait till week 6 is complete, some people take longer than others, it takes about 4-6 weeks to kick in.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Your gear is probably bunk... or you are not eating properly(must eat a bunch of protein especially with deca to get benifits) like you say you are.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    I agree. You should have gained SOME weight by now. Somthing isn't right. It's your gear/diet/training. Somthing is out of order bro.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    you should have gained something by now even with a poor diet I would think you would at least hold more water weight. You gear might be bunk?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    If you are eating well, like you claim, and your workout is in check I would be looking at that QV gear you have. Did you check your batch's on their website?

Do like P Rock said and just give it another week but if after that you are not gaining toss that bunk or grossly underdosed gear out and get some decent stuff.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    It takes a little while to work. When your sex drive goes through the roof it is starting to work.. 4-6 weeks is the norm.. Give it another week like P Rock said..

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    You should have noticed something. Did your balls shrink at all? By now they should be getting ready for the winter hibernation.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    If you are eating well, like you claim, and your workout is in check I would be looking at that QV gear you have. Did you check your batch's on their website?

Do like P Rock said and just give it another week but if after that you are not gaining toss that bunk or grossly underdosed gear out and get some decent stuff.

I would say the gear is bunk. QV gear is sometimes underdosed, but not by much. You would definately have gains from QV gear.

Incharge is offline Junior Member
    probably got fake gear, check the hologram on the cyp and see if it is all silver there is a bunch of those going around as of late. the hologram will be all silver maybe a little blue/purple in it and no other colors. or just pull it of and see if there is diamonds under it, but that does not really mean much either. qv has gone down the toliet...

maxex is offline Member
    r u injecting in the right places with the right size pins? if ur not injecting directly into the muscle you might not see many results.

godsgym is offline Junior Member
    are you working out...

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    bro i think the man would know if he was injecting into his muscle by week 5

Quote Originally Posted by godsgym
    are you working out...
    I work at a gym. I work out every day except sunday for about 1.5hr, two muscle group per week.

squatster is offline Associate Member
    I say the test and deca should have kicked in on week 3. at the least.On me it is much sooner. 13 to 14 days for me and I am kicking.The protein intake sounds pritty good for most 40grams per meal. The juice sounds ok.
    How do you feel?
    Do you feel sick?
    How do the whites of your eys look?
    Do thay have any yellow tinge to them?
    Do you sleep ok?
    Do you have a lot of stress right now or through this cycle?
    Have you been doing cardio at all?
    If you answer good to most of these then you could probibly use a blood test and check the things like CPK levels, liver funtions,hormone levels, free test, all testostarones, estsragin levels,thiriod levels, colesterals good and bad, Have them go through every thing.( I don't know what others you should check) some of these guys here need to help on this one.
    There are a lot of people out there that can not do deca at all. The first time I tried it I lost 14 pounds in 9 days. Got me scared- went to the doctors and had the blood work done and my cpk was 2400, (something like that) a normal level would be 10 to 220 people that list , it will be a little higher..
    The thing was the doctor said is my body was canabolizing my muscle.
    Many say deca needs a lot more calories then any other drug and on a person with a very high matabolizm to begine with( like my self) you need a lot more calories then others to hold your muscle on.
    try to add flax seed oil to each meal, cook with olive oil. Get some more carbs in you at meals- don't be afraid to up them way up. If you don't gain on that then you have some problem bro

Thanks for tryin to help.
    I’ll wait 1 or 2 more weeks and hopefully it will work.
    My first cycle I was taking d-bol 30 mg per day for about 20 days with 500 mg Enantat(QV) and 400mg Eq(QV) per week for 10 weeks , I gained about 25 lb. After I finished d-bol I lost like 5lb and didn’t gain any more weight. I think QV test is too under dosed. One of my friends was taking QV test, he had to increase dose to 800mg per week to get results. I think QV is a scam.

squatster is offline Associate Member
    tell ya the truth bro- That is the only stuff I use. Very good ****. I one time had my blood test done and my free test was at 1700. Can't tell me the **** was fake. That was at the end of a cycle with enatate 250. My natural test was at 0. Funny my doc could not beleave I was natural( hehehe) That is what I tell the doctors- **** them- thay don't know much about juice. mabie yours and your buddies have been smugled wrong and left in teh heat to long or fake ( some thing else in the bottle)
    try the oils- it is pritty cool

Quote Originally Posted by squatster
    I say the test and deca should have kicked in on week 3. at the least.On me it is much sooner. 13 to 14 days for me and I am kicking.The protein intake sounds pritty good for most 40grams per meal. The juice sounds ok.
    How do you feel?
    Do you feel sick?
    How do the whites of your eys look?
    Do thay have any yellow tinge to them?
    Do you sleep ok?
    Do you have a lot of stress right now or through this cycle?
    Have you been doing cardio at all?
    If you answer good to most of these then you could probibly use a blood test and check the things like CPK levels, liver funtions,hormone levels, free test, all testostarones, estsragin levels,thiriod levels, colesterals good and bad, Have them go through every thing.( I don't know what others you should check) some of these guys here need to help on this one.
    There are a lot of people out there that can not do deca at all. The first time I tried it I lost 14 pounds in 9 days. Got me scared- went to the doctors and had the blood work done and my cpk was 2400, (something like that) a normal level would be 10 to 220 people that list , it will be a little higher..
    The thing was the doctor said is my body was canabolizing my muscle.
    Many say deca needs a lot more calories then any other drug and on a person with a very high matabolizm to begine with( like my self) you need a lot more calories then others to hold your muscle on.
    try to add flax seed oil to each meal, cook with olive oil. Get some more carbs in you at meals- don't be afraid to up them way up. If you don't gain on that then you have some problem bro
    That’s some interesting stuff u told me. Now that u got me thinking about stress, about 3 weeks into my cycle I got sick, cold or something but anyway, it f***** me up for about 5 days, I had to force myself to eat and couldn’t sleep, but now everything’s back to normal except I cant stop stressing and being always pist off I guess maybe because I’m not seeing any results.
    What do u think, can that be a problem. Also I don’t think it’s just oil, because my sex drive went up, it’s probably under dosed

Here's the Quality Vet web site. You can check the batch number of your gear to see how it's dosed. If it's underdosed, it's by very little like by 4mg/ml maximum. QV gear is pretty good in my opinion.

http://www.qualityvet.com.mx/indexeng.htm

Thread Information