HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Quailty Vet Oxivet Oximetholone (anadrol)

Hey bros,

looking to pick some up, but its 75mg..isnt that kinda high, was onlything of usig 50mg??

anyone use it before?

what was the cost from the web?? they are taking too long to get back to me..

Thanks

anyone?

Incharge is offline Junior Member
    ive seen test results on dk labs anadrol and it was supposed to be 75mgs well hate to break it to ya but it tested at 8mgs! hahahahahahahahh no joking either. so if you have been taking real 50mg drol then the qv drol will be probably somewhere around 50mg maybe a little higher if your lucky... good luck...

imann is offline Member
    Hollywood, I 'm currently on a cycle that started the first 4 weeks with the QV 75's.....gained 21 lbs. in a month. I hate QV injectables, but their orals seem to be o.k.
    Incharge........you know you can check the batch #'s on those companies respective websites. The drol that I had tested out at 73.2mg/average. If you have run orals in the past, 75mg will be fine. I plan on running 100mg/day on my next bulking cycle. Good luck bro. Oh yeah you'll probably pay between 2-4 $ a pill.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im thinking the potency was good on my QV Anadrol but I think 75mgs was a little two high for me. I had taken it before at 50mgs BD and Generic lab and I grew well had a little bit of sides.. The QV made me loose my appetite completely and gave the worse acne I have ever had.. Im thinking that I dont tolerate the drug very well in a higher dose..

has anyone ordered off there web site??

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont believe that you can order from their website..

ohh..really, WTF...bro said he got some stuff, and gave me the addy, i have been racking my brain trying to figure this crap out

imann is offline Member
    Yeah, I haven't ever heard of anyone ordering directly off the website....just my 2 cents!

godsgym is offline Junior Member
    anadrol **** i hope yall have a extra kidney on standby...lol gg

imann is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by godsgym
    anadrol **** i hope yall have a extra kidney on standby...lol gg
    Actually your liver is far more prone to toxicity than your kidneys.....unless you are genetically predisposed to having weak kidneys.

imann is offline Member
    Also, why the fvck is everyone scared of drol......man the fvck up, it is the most powerful oral and I love it.............jmo!

squatster is offline Associate Member
    I trained a few pro- arm wrestlers last year that took the 75mg QV and thay got so dam jacked and strong. I have never seen people do so well off of anadrol . I give all QV products 2 thumbs up

imann is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by squatster
    I trained a few pro- arm wrestlers last year that took the 75mg QV and thay got so dam jacked and strong. I have never seen people do so well off of anadrol. I give all QV products 2 thumbs up
    their injectables are under dosed and of poor quality, much more irritation due to more BA.....I HATE VET GRADE INJECTABLES, go UG or pharm, but I do however favor the 75 Oxivets......peace

I was just checking out some prices for the Drols, and F**kS**TDa*n, it is high, average price I believe for 100tabs 75mg was 175-250$, and I even seen someone selling for 400$!!! holy hell...

I just picked up some liguid drol, 50mg/ml 30mls for 30$ now thats my kinda price..

I was just thinking of getting some powder and capping it myself, I have never capped products before, how hard is it?? its a lot cheaper

imann is offline Member
    Way cheaper and you can buy a little rack that caps 50 at a time, I cap my all my own B 5,6,&12. It's not hard at all. You should definetly check in to it more.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Incharge
    ive seen test results on dk labs anadrol and it was supposed to be 75mgs well hate to break it to ya but it tested at 8mgs! hahahahahahahahh no joking either. so if you have been taking real 50mg drol then the qv drol will be probably somewhere around 50mg maybe a little higher if your lucky... good luck...
    Thats why my buddy gained 40 pounds on them...

skinnykid is offline New Member
    qv anadrol 75's are the **** ,,cant go wrong!!drink lots of water im 5'7 185lbs.1 week ago ,,i already put on 6 lbs. ..,,lots of water retention though

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I was on them last year and they worked but at the same time KILLED my appetite so my gains sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    has anyone ordered off there web site??
    you can order off there web site?

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Incharge
    I very much doubt that-and if what you say is true please supply us with some proof of this claim. To my knowledge I have not seen ANY of there orals being significantly under dosed. From those who have tried I have heard good feedbacks.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    The QV injects seem to be pretty good but I wasn't very impressed with their drol...

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    I agree, nothing compares like the green giants, but I have a hard time believing they tested at 8mgs!

Zues is offline Associate Member
    As for D-rols, the strongest oral ive ever taken. The strength gains and mass you put on in so short of a time is amazing, granted most of it is water retention. The anadrols i took were british dispensary 50mg. Never taken the QV anadrol but did take the QV D-bol and was very impressed.

borgib1 is offline New Member
    I am new to the fourm and i recently got the 75mg tabs of qv oximetalona but i dont know the proper dose to take ,can anyone HELP??

Quote Originally Posted by borgib1
    I am new to the fourm and i recently got the 75mg tabs of qv oximetalona but i dont know the proper dose to take ,can anyone HELP??
    Need to start your own thread bro,go to start new thread in steriod questions area..I wouldn't go higher than 75mg but some PPL go as high as the sky..Drol are very liver toxic so make sure not to take them more than
    6 weeks and it's your chioce on the dose 75mg is plenty to see signifigant
    gains..Do you have a test base to this cycle?Thats a must IMO..Open a new thread or PM me I would be happy to help a newbie...Right bdtr
    Gotta help the noobs out...
    Last edited by KINGKONG; 03-07-2005 at 07:30 PM.

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

Qv A-75

I know two friends that have taken it and neither one of them liked it. QV makes some good products but this doesn't seem to be one of them.... I would try A-50's from Turkey if you can get them....

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    Hey bros,

looking to pick some up, but its 75mg..isnt that kinda high, was onlything of usig 50mg??

anyone use it before?

what was the cost from the web?? they are taking too long to get back to me..

Thanks

Thread Information