Thread: cutting cycle?

dr.shred is offline Senior Member

cutting cycle?

wanted to get some opinions on a cycle to gain maybe 10 pounds of lean mass while doing a heavy cutting diet. My main concern is the muscle mass loss during the cutting diet. Last year I lost a lot of size cutting naturally (almost 3 inches off my quads). I would like maintain my weight of 190-195 while still dropping bf. Any advice and peoples opinions from their own experiences would be appreciated. My cycle experience is low, only done a few things and I have never stacked anything. Thanks A lot.

-SHRED

I wrote this:

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...7719#post57719

More or less to help answer that exact question. Give it a read and tell me what you think....

it wouldnt allow me to read it?

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    shred,

i just did the cycle you want to do. i ran prop/tren /masteron 75mg each ED and got down to single digits. its godly how low you can drop calories on this stack and not lose an ounce of muscle.

as long as your diet is right, you can do that with prop alone

Prop alone huh? Thanks for the advice bro much appreciated. I stay around 10 or lower from fall to spring. After spring I usually get to about 5-7% range, but dropping a considerable amount of weight. Last summer I was 197 at 10% then dropped to 172 at 5% bf which sucked. Got very lean, but lost too much size esp. in legs and chest.
    Anyways thanks for the advice I'll consider it. Anyone else?

-SHRED

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I wrote this:

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...7719#post57719

More or less to help answer that exact question. Give it a read and tell me what you think....
    great post hooker. very true on the 3 different compounds. And a great board, i recognized a lot of bros just on the one thread i read.

if you are definatelly into the smaller stacks then obviously use prop, possibly alone. but if you wanted to add something then definatelly add either winny/eq or var. im using prop and winny for my first cycle and am seriously got the diet and training thing in check and ive gained 17 lbs of lean a$$ muscle. the thing is tho that its a 15 week cycle and im not yet using the winny, its for next week. good luck with what you decide but i can obviously tell that you will get great results from it.

thanks bro....also heard a little about parabolan and winny for cutting...any thoughts on that?
    Thanks guys for the help.

-SHRED

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    if you are definatelly into the smaller stacks then obviously use prop, possibly alone. but if you wanted to add something then definatelly add either winny/eq or var. im using prop and winny for my first cycle and am seriously got the diet and training thing in check and ive gained 17 lbs of lean a$$ muscle. the thing is tho that its a 15 week cycle and im not yet using the winny, its for next week. good luck with what you decide but i can obviously tell that you will get great results from it.
    congrats on your gains bro!

-SHRED

Any other advice, opinions?

Thread Information