mofig608 is offline New Member

Question Anavar......Dosage??????

I've read so many diff opinions here on this topic but am still quite confused. Bottom line is as you all may know Anavar isn't cheap. With all the hype I've read,some good and some bad. I decided I'd give it a shot. I've been on a Test E 500mg & Deca 300mg cycle going on my final 4 weeks. All products are QV. The Anavar is 100 count at 5mg per tab. My question is I would like the Anavar to last me right until my final week which would mean my dosage would have to be 20-25 mg a day. Is this sufficient? From yall's experience at this dosage, will I notice anything?????

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mofig608
    I've read so many diff opinions here on this topic but am still quite confused. Bottom line is as you all may know Anavar isn't cheap. With all the hype I've read,some good and some bad. I decided I'd give it a shot. I've been on a Test E 500mg & Deca 300mg cycle going on my final 4 weeks. All products are QV. The Anavar is 100 count at 5mg per tab. My question is I would like the Anavar to last me right until my final week which would mean my dosage would have to be 20-25 mg a day. Is this sufficient? From yall's experience at this dosage, will I notice anything?????
    nope! i personally think thats a waste!! 50-60mg ED or dont bother bro. but others might disagree....

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Heavy I agree, 50 mg min IMO Var is may favorite BTW close tie w/tren .

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Heavy I agree, 50 mg min IMO Var is may favorite BTW close tie w/tren.
    why thanks Vic.... 4 more posts baby!!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    wow I better step it up!

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    I used 25-30mg ED of Bonavars from Thailand while on a Deca only cycle at 400mg/week. When I was about to finish (2 weeks) the deca, I threw in the Vars at about 25-30mg ED. Strength went up a lot and maintained the same after 4 weeks into the Vars, then it kinda plateaued. Basically, you might want to try 30mg. Definitely no need to step up to 50mg, but I am sure there will be much more benefits. But hey, I am glad since my bench went up by 50 lbs from the Vars. That's when I was already on Deca!!! So to speak, the Vars by itself gave me that gain in strength!

Worth a try at 30mg. By the way I am not that light, 190 lbs 5ft 8". No where near 'big', but just wanted to clarify before someone assumes that I am 150 lbs and on my first cycle.

wildbill5252 is offline Associate Member
    30mg a day

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I take 30mg when on, and it is more than enough for me. I think it really depends on your body type. If your 220-250 you may need to jump it up slightly. I am 200 with 9% bodyfat so the 30mg worked great for me. JMO

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I've found 30mg + to do something - I loved it at 75mg ED tho....

mofig608 is offline New Member
    I appreciate all the feedback. Please keep them coming. I myself weigh 206 with 12% bf so I was kinda hoping for the 25-30mg range myself........

Thread Information