Thread: fun times

bigswolej is offline Junior Member

fun times

ok, i know that your are supposed to have strict rules and guidliness in order to have aas work for you the correct way, but besides liquor and beer , what do some of you guys substitut for that, when you go to clubs and stuff trying to have a fun time. I heard some use extacy and oxycontin?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm bigswolej, there's no easy answer for this, some use stuff, some dont, depends how serious the person is

i personally wouldnt mix rec drugs and aas, although i did and it did cause me problems

as to oxycontin, id stay clear, save it till u need it , u realise its a painkiller?

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    #1 oxycontin = NO...that is no joke dude. Seriously, dont even consider doing that stuff.

I love going out, shoot I go out at least 2-3 times a week to bars. I dont have to drink to have a good time. I just go talk to some girls, dance then go home (or to the girls place depending how the night goes)

In my opinion, if you need some sort of drug or alcohol to have a good time, you have problems. I am not flaming you in anyway dude, but if you are on cycle then I think you can stay clean for those 10 or so weeks. Your body is much more important than that.

no flame intened i dnt plan on using any rec drugs, it was just a q? that arises in my head sometimes and wondered what some people did for a good time.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Its cool I gotcha. I didnt wanna come off as a prick. I didnt mean it that way at all.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    You'd have to be a complete retard to take OC recreationaly...

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I drink Cranberry juice when going out - no alcohol when on a cycle JMO

its just that i have heard in th past lots of guys using drugs while on gear to have a good time to substiute alcohol, but i ex is soo much like a dieretic they say you have to drink like soo much, but ohwell. lol... alcohol makes you retain so much water and it makes me out breath dnt know bout yall,

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    O.K. bro gotta jump in on this. I take prescription pain relievers, they are always demonized by others who do not need them. Some folks who work out, play sports and in my exp. in the military use them for an edge. The same as aas. Special forces troops get hurt during training, if you so much as show any sign of it you go home. Try again next cycle(of training). Morphine, hydrocodone ect. are like gold to these guys, believe me or not, it is true. They will do whatever is necessary to complete the course. Green beret is 72 weeks total. You are being abused the whole time, Hell ask some one about the qualifier course alone!!! Many pro bb's and esp.Power lifters, NFL players Pro wrestlers have pain pill addictions. That is not good, but neither is a cycle, or smoking or red meat ect. You can last longer and continue a physical career much longer with these performance enhancers. Doctors know you are addicted as one easily grows tolerant of these drugs after only a few short weeks. These drugs have never screwd up my cycle, and allowed me to work out harder. F##k Oxy for fun unless you wanna die. Only Opiate tolerant people can handle the effects. All the other rec drugs probably wont ruin your test effects, however if you are wanting to get high, you wont want to work out. Pick one. my.02

I don't see how E and Oxy will have an effect on your physique or training...as for other drugs or alcohol, if you want, Ask a specific question on a specific drug and I'll try to answer it.

somedude247 is offline Member
    Bottle of water is all I need in the club at most times bro, although drinking in moderation has never hurt anyone.

Actually, in terms of Neurotoxic effects, being on a cycle while drinking will help protect your Nervous System. Do a search for my previous posts on Alcohol and Testosterone /Nandrolone . I've posted several studies on this.

godsgym is offline Junior Member
    hell i drink beer at leaset once a week and smoke a lil dope every now and then im on cycle and fuc**** swoll too...ive had no side affects other than being so drunk and doing a nasty trick...lol gg

killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member
    im on my first cylce of test e and eq.

My friends came home from college and the marines, i havent seen them in ages.

Ive had a few drinks the past few nights, not drunk at all, just a few beers.

I weigh 300lbs! so i dont think a few drinks will do that much to me.

How toxic is test and eq?

I plan on getting drunk on new years, im going to times square with my close friends. Is anyone else drinking on new years?

I heard orals are the thing that are toxic.

Thread Information