LNK
    LNK is offline New Member

Ouch!!!!!! My Quad

Alright guys, I'm in desperate need of some help. Here's the situation. Everythime I shoot enan. into my quads, they get a knot in them the size of a grape fruit and its worse than leg DOMS. This is my first run with enan. I dont think its an abcess because it's not all discolored. Also, when I shoot it, it seems to be a good shot because there is very little pain, and almost no blood afterwards.
    I shot 2cc's of 250 strength into my right quad Monday morning after a workout. Everything was fine all day until about 3:00 in the a.m. (tuesday)while I was at work. Now it's Thursday and I can still just barely walk up and down my stairs. What should I do? Should I split 250 into each quad? Any help would be appreciated.

LNK

Quote Originally Posted by LNK
    Alright guys, I'm in desperate need of some help. Here's the situation. Everythime I shoot enan. into my quads, they get a knot in them the size of a grape fruit and its worse than leg DOMS. This is my first run with enan. I dont think its an abcess because it's not all discolored. Also, when I shoot it, it seems to be a good shot because there is very little pain, and almost no blood afterwards.
    I shot 2cc's of 250 strength into my right quad Monday morning after a workout. Everything was fine all day until about 3:00 in the a.m. (tuesday)while I was at work. Now it's Thursday and I can still just barely walk up and down my stairs. What should I do? Should I split 250 into each quad? Any help would be appreciated.

LNK

I dont really understand, but if your doing your entire 500mg/week in one shot, then I would def say split them up. I mean I shoot 2cc in each of my quads every 2 days, but I dont just do it once a week.

Also make sure you use alcohol to clean the area (like a 6inch area around whre you WANT to inject) cause you can never get it in the Exact spot. and even if the needle comes out of a sterile package (which I pray to god it is) still whipe it with rubbing alcohol, and just shoot the gear as slowly as you can possibly do it, and when you pull the pin out, pull the skin to one side or the other, and rub for an entire 2 minutes, no matter WHAT! Even if you dont think it needs it.

Good luck
    Alex

PS: I also take a really warm shower before or after just to relax the muscle, but I dont know if that works

bmgsxr is offline Associate Member
    That sounds odd.. I mean everyones body reacts differently to everything but I have never gotten any pain or soreness from enth....And I have 2cc with no prob whatsoever into my quads.
    Is the area you shot very hot and red?
    Is your enth fron am UG lab?
    Maybe there was some type of particles in it or was not sterilized properly?
    And of course always proper injection techniques.

LNK
    Thanks fella's as I am fully aware of the need for steralization and do so accordingly. I usually take a shower right before I shoot. The enan. I got is from QV. The area area where I shot is neither hot or red. It just feels like I have a huge knot in my quad.

Arkansas Alex-
    You think I should split my 500mg over a two day period? Maybe I'll give that a shot.

LNK

Split your shots up bro. Mon. and Thurs. Alternate your quads. Are you injecting anything other than enanthate at the same time?

LNK
    Just some tren my friend, and when I shoot tren by itself, no problems. I gotta figure something out cause I'm walking around like a gimp on one good wheel.

LNK

t-money is offline Member
    Split it up. Plus I have heard that QV stuff can be uncomfortable. Never used it personally though.

What size pin are you using? 23 or 25 gauge is best.

T

LNK
    25 to draw and shoot. Like I said, there is very little discomfort when I shoot, just about 18 hours later and for the next four days. This shiat is really messing with my leg workouts which is agitating me the most.

And thanks for all the replies fellas. I'll break it up into two shots.

LNK

IronAdam is offline Member
    Enanthate alone usually leaves me feeling pretty knotted a day or two after. Best solution would be to shoot in your gluteus medius. spotinjections.com has a good example.

25 to draw and shoot. Like I said, there is very little discomfort when I shoot, just about 18 hours later and for the next four days. This shiat is really messing with my leg workouts which is agitating me the most.

LNK
    How long is the needle. Sometimes if it's too short it can leave a lump for longer then usual. Should be using a 1in...but it depends on your bf %.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Everything was fine all day until about 3:00 in the a.m. (tuesday)while I was at work. Now it's Thursday and I can still just barely walk up and down my stairs. What should I do? Should I split 250 into each quad? Any help would be appreciated.

LNK
    That is why i don't do quad shots, I have the same problems. i use my delts, pecs, lats and glutes.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member

LNK
    I think you're having a reaction to the BA. A lower volume injected should help decrease the pain. But be careful about shooting both legs on the same day. You won't be able to limp on either leg and might have a lot of difficulty walking. You could always try cutting the test with another injectable or some sterile oil.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    and even if the needle comes out of a sterile package (which I pray to god it is) still whipe it with rubbing alcohol
    Where did you learn that? You should never touch the needle for any reason.

Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    Where did you learn that? You should never touch the needle for any reason.
    Agreed, if the needle is packaged properly there should be no reason why it isn't sterile.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

LNK
    You wear out the same spot on the quad. Luckily the quad a a really big muscle, you can move 2 inches towards the knee or 2 inches towards the hip and shoot there and you might find completely painless and no knotting, this is until u start repeat shooting these new locations as well. Some gears with high BA like QV and DEP can be a little bit rough on you, but I think its because the spot with scar tissue resists accepting the injection and a bunch of it leaks out into your area between skin and muscle which causes the knotting and pain in a real bad way. Sometime what you think is scar tissue goes away if you quit using the spot for a while, or let it go 3 weeks between injections, so this is where rotating injection sites helps a lot.

Jtt23 is offline Junior Member

WhY???

Why dont you try shooting it somewhere else?? Delts? Ass?? If something isnt working for ya try to make it better. And you can always put a warm compress on your leg after you shoot. I have make friends that do that with great results.

godsgym is offline Junior Member
    i use same product but i use 22 gauge 1" 1/2 nails and it does stay sore for a few days but i would never inject it into any other muscle than your glutes should feel better to ya..gg

LNK
    Thanks again fella's. Looks like I'm going to have to start hitting the delts with the test e. The reson that I dont shoot into the azz is I have no one around me to do it and that sucks. The closest person lives 35 min. away, and I really dont feel like driving over an hour for one shot, but I guess I'll do what I have to do. I'll give the quads some time to recover and hit some different spots.

LNK

i have a 305 lbs. frame and very lil body fat...i inject my own ass twice a week i lay on the couch on my side and reach around and inject....very easy to get the hang of it good luck...gg

LNK
    Quote Originally Posted by godsgym
    i have a 305 lbs. frame and very lil body fat...i inject my own ass twice a week i lay on the couch on my side and reach around and inject....very easy to get the hang of it good luck...gg
    Maybe I'll give it a shot. How in the H#ll do you aspirate (sp?)?

LNK

easy just use your thumb to pull back on the plunger then wham blam your done nothing to it ...gg

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Bro are you moving the needle around alot while inside? Also try your delts for awile, I always switch between my delts and quads to give rest. Left Right Left right. Repeat

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bro, I just had the same thing. it was not hot but I had one hell
    of a lump. went to the doc......infected. no big deal, I got some meds
    and 3 days later I feel good as new. if I were you I would get it looked at

Thread Information