Thread: hcg question

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member

hcg question

I have been told that with longer and higher dose cycles hcg should be taken.
    I have tried to research with no real results. I know it makes pct a little better but could someone explain or point me to some info....what does it exactly do and how and when should one use it. when would you use it in your cycle? I know this is a noobie question but I have never delt with hcg before.
    thanks bros

bizzzzzuuupppp. anyone??

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    HCG stimulates your pituitary the send out a signal to your testes to produce your own testosterone because your nutz have shut down from the AS. Taking it in the middle of a cycle is not beneficial in my opinion. Wait until 2 weeks after your final steroid shot and take 2000 units two times a week for 2 weeks.

so do you use it along with or instead of clomid?
    thanks alexander

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    You could do both for best results.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i have never used HCG myslef but am thinking about it for my second cycle,
    i have done a bit of research and it seems the general consensus is to take it during your cycle (near the end) and not after when you are taking clomid -

can anyone correct me if i'm wrong

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    dont take it with clomid and nolva, during PCT, this is wrong, you will crash from the hcg , some people will tell you depending on how long your cycle is..and what your using, to take it the whole cycle at 500ius every few days...never run it like this and not a fan of it...when I use it I will take it for like 2 wks in the middle to end of my cycle, If needed, to help boost them back to life..you could also take it at the end, for example if you are using test e..after last shot, you will wait for 3wks until you start your PCT..you could take the hcg the two wks before your pct, and then stop hcg and start clomid AND nolva...for pct..

there are a ton of threads on this...go to the educational and type HCG in the search

Thread Information