littleguns is offline Associate Member

Steroid recovery....

Question....While on the juice is it wise for me to blast my abs everyday? Will that be optimal would i recover that fast? Let me know I want my fat ass to get a nice 6pack while on my cutting cycle.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    twice a week is more then enough IMO. Just hit em hard both days.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    I hit my abs once a week on or off cycles. You can tell a difference in their recovery but don't fix somthing that ain't broken.

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member
    Defined abs has to do with a low percentage of bodyfat. Doing endless crunches or situps will not make your abs look anymore defined than doing them once or twice per week. Losing bodyfat will.

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STAYHUNGRY
    Defined abs has to do with a low percentage of bodyfat. Doing endless crunches or situps will not make your abs look anymore defined than doing them once or twice per week. Losing bodyfat will.
    Correct. Everybody has Abs but you cant see them on most people because the fat is covering them. Diet and cardio is much more useful than doing crunches and other exercises. Do this and work your abs once or twice a week and you will be happy.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Aside from all the diet to answer your question yes it is okay to work abs out more then the normal but it is a individual response.

Thread Information