hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member

How Important Is PCT?

My guy just flaked on me and said he can't get me any clomid now that im' done with my cycle? is it that importnat can i skip it once, or are there any alternatives?

blown is offline Associate Member
    You're joking, right?

You can get it in liquid form from one of several research labs online. Look around and you'll find it. You MUST do PCT. It is VERY important.

Any tips on these sites, i've never bought anywere except from my buddy before>?

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    PCT is just as important as diet and rest. if you dont do PCT, you wont get your natural test levels back quick enough to maintain the gains you've made.

top right of this page, go there

what would you suggest getting?

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member

What was your cycle?

Do you have nolvadex as well?

is that **** legal to have, i'm back at home for the holidays and wouldn't konw how to explain to my motehr

I got nothing, my cycle was EQ/Test for 12 wks

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye1877
    is that **** legal to have, i'm back at home for the holidays and wouldn't konw how to explain to my motehr
    I believe it's legal to possess. I'm not a law expert though. Just don't let her know you have it. If she finds it, tell her it's a natural supplement.

Usually PCT involves nolva AND clomid. Do some searches on this - I was going to try to pull up some examples for you, but I"m getting tired. Time for bed.

Edit: OK, check this out:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catnolv.htm

Once a cycle of steroids is concluded one should always initiate a post-cycle therapy to help bring back natural testosterone as soon as possible. This will help you to retain the mass you gained. How this is done depends highly on the type of steroid used. If only orals were used, therapy should start immediately, even the last day of the stack. If short-acting esters or water-based injectables were used, therapy should commence within 4-7 days after last injection, and if long-acting esters were used then it should commence 1.5 to 2 weeks after the last injection was given. The length of the therapy will vary as well, from 3-5 weeks. The longer acting the product was, the longer therapy should be continued to make sure all suppressive factors are cleared before use of Clomid/Nolvadex is discontinued.

For best results, it is best stacked with HCG (Human Chorionic gonadotrophin), which functions as an LH analog and can help bring testicle size back up. HCG use starts the last week of a cycle, and on from there every 5-6 days (usually 1500-3000 IU) and discontinued 1.5 to weeks prior to the cessation of Nolvadex/clomid. The reason being that HCG itself is also suppressive of natural testosterone and should be out of the body before therapy is over, or it will inhibit natural testicle function. But I can not stress enough that HCG possibly plays a more important role in post-cycle therapy than clomid/Nolvadex. For Clomid and Nolvadex, doses are usually tapered down. Its best to start with 40-50 mg of Nolvadex or 150 mg of Clomid for the first week or the first two weeks, and then finish the program with 20-25 mg of Nolvadex or 100 mg of Clomid for an additional two weeks.
    I've seen a lot of differing opinions on the exact dosage. Maybe somebody else can help here. Sleepy.
    Last edited by blown; 12-24-2004 at 01:10 AM.

any easy way to get novla?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    shouldnt have started the cycle without everything....and who cares what your mom thinks....why would she see it???

true

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye1877
    any easy way to get novla?
    Same site as Fit2blarge posted, look for tamoxifen citrate in the research chemicals.
    Last edited by blown; 12-24-2004 at 01:34 AM.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Bro....

Go here and order this. http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...products_id=41

Here is how you run it.

Day 1 take 300mg
    Days 2-11 take 100mg
    Days 12-22 take 50mg

You'll need to start PCT 2 weeks after your last injection, I'd purchase quickly, AR-R has quick turn-around time so you wont wait long.

Next time, DONT start your cycle till you have PCT already. Not Smart

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    if you dont have PCT you may as wll put ur gear down the toilet

Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member
    How old are you Hawkeye?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Its illegal to have but legal for them to sell it to you for what ever reason.

But if you dont want the entire past 3 months to be a total wash then you need to do a PCT. You can not skip it just once!!! LOL

bigswolej is offline Junior Member
    well i guess if you wanna keep most your gains and get your normal horomon levels back to normal it is....

Thread Information