crazed98 is offline Associate Member

Need help! Question...

Ok,
    i posted a while back on here that I had done 2 different cycles of cyp 100 and deca 200. I did the whole pyramid thing, ate right, had a trainer, and still didnt gain more than like 6 pounds of muscle. Did the whole post cycle, I did all research from this site. I finally gave up and went to a Endochronalogist. My pituitary gland had stopped working years ago, My test level was 89. Also my Growth Hormone level was at 102, both very very low. I know they werent working cause my parents had blood work done on me 2 years b4 the cycles and they knew of the low levels and didnt think it was a big deal, so I never found out!
    Anyway, I have been on Testim rub on gel for about 6 months, my test is now 750. The last cycle I did was like 8 -9 months ago. What does anyone recommend that I do to gain like 10-15 lbs of muscle? I deffinetly dont want to do anything about rumors of this "deca dick" watever that is... So I have been back working out hard and would love a booster, please help!!
    ADAM

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, sorry to hear but here is the reality. The only booster right now is your diet and training and by the way it sounds you lack both. You cannot expect solid gains after stepping into a gym for your first time.. 750 is very good so you can have all the test in the free world and still end up gaining the same weight as a 6 pak beer.

UHH I dont understand... Maybe I left out the INFO on me.. Been working out for 6 years, hard. I am 5'7 weigh in at 170lbs, 8% bodyfat, true I need more cardio. But everyone in my family is toothpicks, I used to weigh 132, it took 4 years to get where I am, and for the past 2 years nothing, so I think a booster is in need!! Dont you? I am very skilled at working out, and play alot of sports so, I think I am doing all I can, some adders will do me good!

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    My reply is still the same but may add, no you need less cardio not more. 8%bf is really good so start upping your Kcals evan at the cost of some extra fat if you desire much more weight. I too am a ectomorph and weighed less than you. A small amount of muscle can have dramatic results looks wise on a small frame bone structure that is only 5'7". Post your workout & diet in the other forums to get opinions.

I still dont understand! Why shouldnt I add any boosters? 6 years isnt enough time for additives? It doesnt make sense, so what makes the other people in this forum so special that they get to use boosters?

Thread Information