Striated is offline New Member

Speed/Strength/Power Cycle

Hey guys,

I was wondering if you guys could help me with putting some ideas together for a cycle im thinking about. Basically im looking to add strength with little/no size gains. Im 6'1 210lbs, im planning on getting back into sprinting and since there is no testing procedure at the level i compete any med can be used.

I was thinking about maintaing my current muscle level and dropping down to 200lbs (ish), this should help transfer more speed giving me an improved power:weight ratio.

Any advice would be appreciated

x

Aboot is offline Banned
    What have you used in the past, if anything?

imann is offline Member
    You should definetly check out some of the cycles already laid out on this board. If you want to search a little try words like winstrol and test.....j/k.....but search for a moderate cycle containing those as the main AS's. Can't give specific cycle info without specific stats....i.e.-age,training exp.,cycle exp.,ht.,wt.,bf%,etc. Post better info and you'll get a better, more concise answer......good luck brutha'

Also diet is a huge aspect, so you would definetly want to get that in check!

Striated is offline New Member
    Cheers for the replies,

ive run searches before i posted and did get good info, but most of them related to athletes who were drug tested, my situation dictates otherwise.

In my younger days (im now 21) i sprinted at college level (100m) but a knee injury put me out, so i got into bodybuilding. I got upto 230lbs (12% body fat. Ive done an enanthate /d-bol ycle 500mg test for 10 weeks and d-bol weeks 1-4 20-30mgs per day. Basically that gave me decent size.

But now my knee is better, i want to get back into the track, dont get me wrong i liked bodybuilding, but running the 100 offers something extra.

Ive heard good things about deca , but am unsure how i would incorporate it into a cycle, i would want to use test for obvious reasons though.

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    For Strength and speed I would suggest some Tren , Test prop, and Anavar . With a good diet and training you should be able to build quality muscle without gaining a bunch of weight.

smegs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Striated
    Cheers for the replies,

ive run searches before i posted and did get good info, but most of them related to athletes who were drug tested, my situation dictates otherwise.

In my younger days (im now 21) i sprinted at college level (100m) but a knee injury put me out, so i got into bodybuilding. I got upto 230lbs (12% body fat. Ive done an enanthate /d-bol ycle 500mg test for 10 weeks and d-bol weeks 1-4 20-30mgs per day. Basically that gave me decent size.

But now my knee is better, i want to get back into the track, dont get me wrong i liked bodybuilding, but running the 100 offers something extra.

Ive heard good things about deca, but am unsure how i would incorporate it into a cycle, i would want to use test for obvious reasons though.
    if you are looking for speed, strengh, etc. and you say that you into track, and your not getting tested, i would look into winstrol , and use test prop as a base, look in the sport forums as well.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm test prop/tren /var or oral turinabol /dbol for strength

id avoid deca due to the long detection time, if u ever wanted to enter a comp where they test youd be screwed

Thread Information