Thread: Cycle Critique

m_j_t is offline New Member

Cycle Critique

Hey guys any advice on this cycle. I got all my gear. Wanted to see if i need to make any final changes.

Dbol :
    Wk 1-5: 4 5mg ED
    Wk 6: 2 5mg ED

Sust 250:
    Wk 3-4: 500mg/wk
    Wk 5-8: 750mg
    Wk 9-12: 1000mg
    Wk 13-16: 750mg
    Wk 17-19: 500mg

GH
    Wk 3-17: 4IU per day (5 on, 2 off)
    Running T3 also.

Tren : 75mg/ml
    Wk 7-9: 3cc/week
    Wk 10-12: 4cc
    Wk 13-17: 3cc

Winny
    Wk 16-onward: 2-20ml bottles (50mg/ml): 1cc EOD until finished.

For PCT
    HCG and Clomid

Critique away. Thanks guys.

seanw is offline Banned
    Why are you pyramiding the Sust ? And are you planning on shooting the Sust EOD ?

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Why are you pyramiding the Sust ? And are you planning on shooting the Sust EOD ?
    For sust to be most effective it should be shot ED because of the short acting propionate ester.........I don't understand the pyraming either.

Quote Originally Posted by m_j_t
    Hey guys any advice on this cycle. I got all my gear. Wanted to see if i need to make any final changes.

Dbol :
    Wk 1-5: 4 5mg ED
    Wk 6: 2 5mg ED

Sust 250:
    Wk 3-4: 500mg/wk
    Wk 5-8: 750mg
    Wk 9-12: 1000mg
    Wk 13-16: 750mg
    Wk 17-19: 500mg

GH
    Wk 3-17: 4IU per day (5 on, 2 off)
    Running T3 also.

Tren : 75mg/ml
    Wk 7-9: 3cc/week
    Wk 10-12: 4cc
    Wk 13-17: 3cc

Winny
    Wk 16-onward: 2-20ml bottles (50mg/ml): 1cc EOD until finished.

For PCT
    HCG and Clomid

Critique away. Thanks guys.
    Dbol: Max. 4wks because of its heptoxic properties. 6wks is too much stress on the liver. Just remember to split your doses min. 3Xs/day because of its short half-life.

Sust: Don't pyramid your doses. IMO its pointless and a waste. Keep a constant doses throughout the cycle.

GH: Doses are good here, split your doses twice/day(A.M.; afternoon). Personally I woulnd't run GH for no less than 6mo.

Tren: Has to be shot ED bro because of the acetate ester. Again no pyramiding and would run it a max. of 8wks.

Winny: Winny must be shot ED for max. effectiveness. Half-life is around 12hrs and you need to keep blood levels constant. Run the winny along side the tren for 6wks right up to your PCT.

Didn't mean to flame you too much bro. Remember this is JMO. Good luck.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol dose is way too low bro, and the winny needs to be run for longer

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    dbol dose is way too low bro, and the winny needs to be run for longer
    Is that 4 5mg/tabs(20mgs total)ED or 45mg/ED??????

m_j_t is offline New Member
    flaming is good ... it clears things up. thanks.
    first:
    dbol is 5mg tabs so 20mg a day. i planned to run it low b/c it aromatizes easily and i have noticed problems with gyno in the past. i dont notice seem to notice this problem with sust as much. i just wanted to use it to jump start my cycle b4 i start the gh and the sust. i will consider shortening it to a month. i know anything over 6 puts too much stress on your liver. maybe i should up the dossage and run it 3-4 weeks. i have plenty more because i bought a lot.

sust i will be shooting EOD. i found thats thats the best way for me. i know the propionate has such a short halflife but shooting sust ED is not an option and i found decent results in the past from EOD. my last cycle i did 30amps of sust/3 bottles winy/3 bottles deca and gained 40lbs and kept 25 of it. i pyramided that cycle because my friend is a body builder and has done tons of cycles and thats what he recommended me to do. why does it work better if you are not pyramiding it and what are the disadvantages (i have 50amps so maybe how much and how long should i run it for). the reason i am pyramiding it is i do not want to be on 1000mg of test the whole time. but i do want to run it for about a month. i am not going to start with such a high dosage. so pyrading up makes sense. should i completely stop after the high dosages (doesnt the body have a tendency to crash?)

with the gh: i am splitting the dosages once 4hrs after sleep b/c your body has realeased its natural gh by then. plus i can get a meal replacement shake in then. i found this works well. and then once after your workout. gh for 6mos would be great. cost is an issue. i might by one more kit if i get a good deal.

regarding the tren /winny
    i can move them back to end togethor once i figure out how long my sust will run for.
    that is no problem

thanks again.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m_j_t
    flaming is good ... it clears things up. thanks.
    first:
    dbol is 5mg tabs so 20mg a day. i planned to run it low b/c it aromatizes easily and i have noticed problems with gyno in the past. i dont notice seem to notice this problem with sust as much. i just wanted to use it to jump start my cycle b4 i start the gh and the sust. i will consider shortening it to a month. i know anything over 6 puts too much stress on your liver. maybe i should up the dossage and run it 3-4 weeks. i have plenty more because i bought a lot.

sust i will be shooting EOD. i found thats thats the best way for me. i know the propionate has such a short halflife but shooting sust ED is not an option and i found decent results in the past from EOD. my last cycle i did 30amps of sust/3 bottles winy/3 bottles deca and gained 40lbs and kept 25 of it. i pyramided that cycle because my friend is a body builder and has done tons of cycles and thats what he recommended me to do. why does it work better if you are not pyramiding it and what are the disadvantages (i have 50amps so maybe how much and how long should i run it for). the reason i am pyramiding it is i do not want to be on 1000mg of test the whole time. but i do want to run it for about a month. i am not going to start with such a high dosage. so pyrading up makes sense. should i completely stop after the high dosages (doesnt the body have a tendency to crash?)

with the gh: i am splitting the dosages once 4hrs after sleep b/c your body has realeased its natural gh by then. plus i can get a meal replacement shake in then. i found this works well. and then once after your workout. gh for 6mos would be great. cost is an issue. i might by one more kit if i get a good deal.

regarding the tren /winny
    i can move them back to end togethor once i figure out how long my sust will run for.
    that is no problem

thanks again.
    Don't pyramid anything. Run the sust at 750 the whole way through. Run the tren 75mgs ed or 150mgs eod.. Run the dbol a 40mgs ed for 4wks. The sust and tren can be shot eod. There is absolutly no problem with that. BUT the winny need to taken or shot ed.
    Last edited by Russ616; 12-24-2004 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    Don't pyramid anything. Run the sust at 750 the whole way through. Run the dbol a 40mgs ed for 4wks. The sust and tren can be shot eod. There is absolutly no problem with that. BUT the winny need to taken or shot ed.
    ALso start the sust when you start the dbol . Do not start the dbol alone. There is no reason for that.

As for pct, you cannot run the hcg and clomid together. HCG is best taken in the middle of your cycle all the way up until 48hrs of clomid therapy. 500iu e4d is best.

STUPID QUESTION BUT HOW MANY CYCLE HAVE YOU TAKEN AND HOW OLD ARE YOU... SORRY GOTTA ASK...

Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    ALso start the sust when you start the dbol . Do not start the dbol alone. There is no reason for that.

As for pct, you cannot run the hcg and clomid together. HCG is best taken in the middle of your cycle all the way up until 48hrs of clomid therapy. 500iu e4d is best.

STUPID QUESTION BUT HOW MANY CYCLE HAVE YOU TAKEN AND HOW OLD ARE YOU... SORRY GOTTA ASK...
    one more thing. I didn't see any ancillaries being used throughout the cycle or even in pct. I would recommend running 10mgs of nolva and .25mgs of ldex throughout the cycle and even in pct. Come to think of it I would recommend 50mgs proviron and nolva or femara instead of nolva and ldex. Your chose though. BUt make sure to include these...

If you use nolva and L-dex , up the dose of nolva to 20mgs ed during pct...

If you use the proviron, make sure to discontinue it's use before clomid therapy... This is important... Good luck and I hope we helped...

Thread Information