Thread: Body Fat %

Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member

Question Body Fat %

Hey guys, just curious on everyone's opinion on what BF % you should be to do AAS. The reason why I ask Is I'm 6'2, 250lbs and 21% BF. Just wanted to know if anyone has done a course with a BF % of around 20% and how did they go??

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Best bet is get your bf as low as you can first. Lower adipose tissues allows for better blood glucose levels, natural increase in hormone production ie. test, hgh ect. This is my opinion and yes of course many have done aas at 20%+ but I cannot tell you the results as I have no experience!

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    depending on your cycle, even with a bf of 21% you could get nice results
    get leaner and gain some muscle

test prop/tren kinda cycle

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    I would say thats a bit too high because almost everyone gains fat on a bulker......do you want to be over 25%bf after the cycle?

I am like 16% right now and just started a cycle and I think 16% is too high for me......

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    21% is way too high if you care to look good during or after your bulker. I would at least get it down to 15% before starting and even then you will end up with a gut most likely!

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    I would say thats a bit too high because almost everyone gains fat on a bulker......do you want to be over 25%bf after the cycle?
    [QUOTE=Anhydro78 21% is way too high if you care to look good during or after your bulker. I would at least get it down to 15% before starting and even then you will end up with a gut most likely[/QUOTE]

I didn't read anything about a bulker in here... Like map200uk said... With a tren /prop combo he could achieve some nice results... But diet is going to have to be key...

Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member
    Look A gut really doesn't worry me that much, and yes I will be doing a Prop only cycle in April with proper Pct of course

Thread Information