Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    kl26's Avatar
    kl26 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    ca
    Posts
    56

    here's my plans,flame away guru's

    here's what i'm doing.here is what i plan on doing.still learning so let me know what i'm doing right or wrong or where i should tweak my cycle.and how long
    do i need between my last day of clomid from the m1t cycle and the next
    real deal cycle or can i start as soon as i get my natural test production
    back up.

    stats

    5'8
    195 lbs
    13.5% bf
    3.5 years of consistent training(broken in half with 3 year layoff approximately
    24 years old
    good clean diet(i do my best!)
    cycle experience: 2 cycles.1st: sustanon (7 years ago,dumb),test enathate last year with a little deca

    currently
    1-4 m1t (1w 20mg ed,2-3w 60 mg ed,4w 30 mg)
    4-6 formestane (anti aromatize) 4 capsules daily by gaspari nutrtion [label says 2-8 pills daily this way i can strech it out for 3 weeks]
    4-6 arr liquid clen (starting at 20 mcg, up to 100 mcg,and tapering off last days)
    5-7 arr clomafin citrate (day 1 300 mg,day 2-30 100 mg)

    next cycle
    1 month b-5 6 g a day frontload (acne)
    10 g ed of b-5 throughout cycle plus dalacin-t

    1-12 d-bol 50 mg ed
    1-12 testosterone cypionate 500 mg a week
    12-15 proviron 50 mg daily
    12-15 nolvadex 20 mg daily
    12-15 arr clen (starting at 60 mcg, up to 120 mcg,back down to 60 mcg last few days)
    13-16 clomafin citrate (day 1 300 mg ed, 2-30 100 mg ed)

    i know that you shouldn't run d-bol that far into the cycle,but can i get away with it? or do i absolutely have to find another compound?

  2. #2
    map200uk's Avatar
    map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,267
    12 weeks of a 17aa, dont be silly bro

    u can, but its not gonna help ur liver, i personally wouldnt do that

  3. #3
    kl26's Avatar
    kl26 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    ca
    Posts
    56
    your right, to harsh on the filter.17 aa send a knockout punch to your enzymes
    i got milk thistle though!so what do you think around week 5 start taking
    what trenbalone?eq?deca ?what do i need?

  4. #4
    map200uk's Avatar
    map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,267
    is this ur 1st cycle?!

  5. #5
    kl26's Avatar
    kl26 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    ca
    Posts
    56
    i have dabbled with some test enathate and deca last spring.i wrote that down in my cycle exp. sentence

  6. #6
    Jtt23's Avatar
    Jtt23 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    110
    8 weeks MAX on any 17aa followed by at least 3 months off all oral. 12 weeks is asking for trouble IMHO.

  7. #7
    kl26's Avatar
    kl26 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    ca
    Posts
    56
    thanks for the info.dianabol and anadrol 50 are the only 17aa steroids i
    can think of off the top of my head.what are some others?i ordered
    anabolics 2005 by william llewelyn so i could learn more.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    Most orals are 17aa. It's easier to name the ones which aren't....Andriol & Primobolan are the 2 that jump to mind.

    Anavar , Winstrol , etc...are all 17aa.

  9. #9
    kl26's Avatar
    kl26 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    ca
    Posts
    56
    how many weeks max can you run andriol and primobolan ?

  10. #10
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by kl26
    here's what i'm doing.here is what i plan on doing.still learning so let me know what i'm doing right or wrong or where i should tweak my cycle.and how long
    do i need between my last day of clomid from the m1t cycle and the next
    real deal cycle or can i start as soon as i get my natural test production
    back up.

    stats

    5'8
    195 lbs
    13.5% bf
    3.5 years of consistent training(broken in half with 3 year layoff approximately
    24 years old
    good clean diet(i do my best!)
    cycle experience: 2 cycles.1st: sustanon (7 years ago,dumb),test enathate last year with a little deca

    currently
    1-4 m1t (1w 20mg ed,2-3w 60 mg ed,4w 30 mg)
    4-6 formestane (anti aromatize) 4 capsules daily by gaspari nutrtion [label says 2-8 pills daily this way i can strech it out for 3 weeks]
    4-6 arr liquid clen (starting at 20 mcg, up to 100 mcg,and tapering off last days)
    5-7 arr clomafin citrate (day 1 300 mg,day 2-30 100 mg)

    next cycle
    1 month b-5 6 g a day frontload (acne)
    10 g ed of b-5 throughout cycle plus dalacin-t

    1-12 d-bol 50 mg ed
    1-12 testosterone cypionate 500 mg a week
    12-15 proviron 50 mg daily
    12-15 nolvadex 20 mg daily
    12-15 arr clen (starting at 60 mcg, up to 120 mcg,back down to 60 mcg last few days)
    13-16 clomafin citrate (day 1 300 mg ed, 2-30 100 mg ed)

    i know that you shouldn't run d-bol that far into the cycle,but can i get away with it? or do i absolutely have to find another compound?
    this cycle is jacked bro....
    need an anti-e weeks 1-12
    12 weeks of dbol is insanity
    pct starts week 15

  11. #11
    kl26's Avatar
    kl26 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    ca
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    this cycle is jacked bro....
    need an anti-e weeks 1-12
    12 weeks of dbol is insanity
    pct starts week 15
    i know its jacked cause i got alot to learn.only take d-bol or any other 17aa
    oral w1-5?what if you only have enough aas to run for 12 w instead of
    14?i new it would be a good idea to run anti-e the whole time,but what if
    you only got enough for 3 weeks worth,do you just need to wait till you
    can get some more?

  12. #12
    asymmetrical1's Avatar
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by kl26
    i know its jacked cause i got alot to learn.only take d-bol or any other 17aa
    oral w1-5?what if you only have enough aas to run for 12 w instead of
    14?i new it would be a good idea to run anti-e the whole time,but what if
    you only got enough for 3 weeks worth,do you just need to wait till you
    can get some more?
    be patient and get some more gear....
    dont roll the dice with nipples bro....

  13. #13
    Syndicate's Avatar
    Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by kl26
    currently
    1-4 m1t (1w 20mg ed,2-3w 60 mg ed,4w 30 mg)
    ****, thats a bit overkill IMO

  14. #14
    kl26's Avatar
    kl26 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    ca
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate
    ****, thats a bit overkill IMO
    whats the max doseage m1t should ever peak out at.was i wasting the stuff?

  15. #15
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by kl26
    here's what i'm doing.
    next cycle
    1 month b-5 6 g a day frontload (acne)
    10 g ed of b-5 throughout cycle plus dalacin-t

    1-12 d-bol 50 mg ed
    1-12 testosterone cypionate 500 mg a week
    12-15 proviron 50 mg daily
    12-15 nolvadex 20 mg daily
    12-15 arr clen (starting at 60 mcg, up to 120 mcg,back down to 60 mcg last few days)
    13-16 clomafin citrate (day 1 300 mg ed, 2-30 100 mg ed)

    i know that you shouldn't run d-bol that far into the cycle,but can i get away with it? or do i absolutely have to find another compound?
    Proviron and nolva will help with estrogen from the first of this cycle... clen could be ran differently during pct(look up hookers info)... clomid is started too early if you run test to 12 start pct 14 until done... dbol drop that to 35-40mg ed and run it about 6 weeks.

  16. #16
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    Research!

  17. #17
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    1-4 m1t (1w 20mg ed,2-3w 60 mg ed,4w 30 mg)
    10-20 mg ed 2week on 2off weeks off
    4-6 formestane (anti aromatize) 4 capsules daily by gaspari nutrtion [label says 2-8 pills daily this way i can strech it out for 3 weeks]
    Not really needed M1T does not aromatize.
    4-6 arr liquid clen (starting at 20 mcg, up to 100 mcg,and tapering off last days)
    Why only 2 weeks?
    5-7 arr clomafin citrate (day 1 300 mg,day 2-30 100 mg)
    Use right after the M1T.
    next cycle


    1-12 d-bol 50 mg ed
    Shyt load of d-bol your first cycle 25-30mg should be fine. 12 weeks is to long for a newbie try 4-6 weeks first.
    1-12 testosterone cypionate 500 mg a week
    Good
    12-15 proviron 50 mg daily
    You usig it for your libido PCT?
    12-15 nolvadex 20 mg daily
    IMO 10mg throughout your cycle is the way to go.
    12-15 arr clen (starting at 60 mcg, up to 120 mcg,back down to 60 mcg last few days)
    No need to taper. Why 3 weeks? Are you just using it for it's "anti-catabolic" effects?

  18. #18
    Syndicate's Avatar
    Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    484
    I wouldnt tread anymore than 30mg daily... But thats me. I just finished @ 10mg ed for 3 weeks and gained 13lbs. Someone on the board was loosing hair at 40mg ed.

  19. #19
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate
    I wouldnt tread anymore than 30mg daily... But thats me. I just finished @ 10mg ed for 3 weeks and gained 13lbs. Someone on the board was loosing hair at 40mg ed.
    Loosing hair is a possibliliy with test also. We are all different and I have taken dbol @25mg and @40mg never any hair loss(I do not use anything to prevent it either). Syndicate is this a kickstart for injectables or was this a 3 week cycle?

  20. #20
    Syndicate's Avatar
    Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    484
    Just a cycle. I used the hair statement as an example.


    I just noticed, were're talking about M1T not dbol .

  21. #21
    kl26's Avatar
    kl26 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    ca
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    Research!
    thats what i'm doing bro.i am waiting on anabolics 2005 by williiam llewelyn
    its in the mail and on its way.that whole cycle is getting nixed anyway
    due to availability and what i have access to.got a good warm and fuzzy
    though.next time i ask you guys to critique it will be when physically got my
    gear in hand and ready to go so i don't waste peoples time.

  22. #22
    Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by kl26
    thats what i'm doing bro.i am waiting on anabolics 2005 by williiam llewelyn
    its in the mail and on its way.that whole cycle is getting nixed anyway
    due to availability and what i have access to.got a good warm and fuzzy
    though.next time i ask you guys to critique it will be when physically got my
    gear in hand and ready to go so i don't waste peoples time.
    William Llwelyn's books are great....at least the 2k2 and 2k4. I was thinking about getting the 2k5 but not sure if it is much more updated than 2K4..I need to research that more...Anyways....try the L.REA books. I totally subscribe to L.REA's knowledge. That dude is top notch. I mean totally fooking awesome. He outlines EVERYTHING!!!! I mean everything.
    His two books are "Chemical Muscle Enhancement" and "Building the Perfect Beast." Those two books will totally reshape your thinking about dosing AASs. Honestly, read his recommendations for a first year cycle (hopefully before you start your cycle) and you will be totally shocked.

    I have the hard copies that I bought a couple years back but you can download the electronic version online. I think the other forum has recently been pushing his e-books. Either way, you can't go wrong.

    Knight1811
    Last edited by Knight1811; 12-30-2004 at 05:08 PM.

  23. #23
    kl26's Avatar
    kl26 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    ca
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight1811
    William Llwelyn's books are great....at least the 2k2 and 2k4. I was thinking about getting the 2k5 but not sure if it is much more updated than 2K4..I need to research that more...Anyways....try the L.REA books. I totally subscribe to L.REA's knowledge. That dude is top notch. I mean totally fooking awesome. He outlines EVERYTHING!!!! I mean everything.
    His two books are "Chemical Muscle Enhancement" and "Building the Perfect Beast." Those two books will totally reshape your thinking about dosing AASs. Honestly, read his recommendations for a first year cycle (hopefully before you start your cycle) and you will be totally shocked.

    I have the hard copies that I bought a couple years back but you can download the electronic version online. I think the other forum has recently been pushing his e-books. Either way, you can't go wrong.

    Knight1811

    the other book i need to get is the one that pertains all the specific laws
    and aas.can't remember who wrote it though

  24. #24
    marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    393
    couple things:
    1. do dbols first 4 weeks, and last 4 if you really want to at the end.
    2. i personally would take clen for 2 on, 2 off. you gain tollerance REALLY quickly.
    3. start with 10 grams of b5 a day if you have acne now.
    4. important: start PCT 2 weeks after Last injection!! you can run clen/proviron these these last 2 weeks, to prevent catabolism.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •