Thread: New Cycle.....

hopolb33 is offline Junior Member

New Cycle.....

okay i am 5,10 190 pounds 15-16 percent bf i want to get to about 11-12 bf and gain 5-10 pounds of lean mass maybe more if possible thsi is the cycle i plain on taking....Please tell me if this sounds good???1-12 test 750/week
    1-8 fina 1-8 75mg/day
    4-14 var 40mg/day nolva 10mg/day thru whoel cycle
    femara 1.25mg/EOD through whole cycle
    b6 200mg/day through whole cycle the reason for nolva ed because i am prone to gyno and i get alot of water retension and same with femera.....

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    good cycle.... but you need to wait till your older bro.... and how long have you been seriously training?

i am 19 abotu to be 20 seariously training for 5 years i bench 355 and this will be my second cycle did first one about 8 month ago...

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hopolb33
    i am 19 abotu to be 20 seariously training for 5 years i bench 355 and this will be my second cycle did first one about 8 month ago...
    I would recommend against starting. Who cares about the other cycle. Many problems can happen at that age, whether you want to believe it or not. Do you want to have a testosterone defiency for the rest of your life... There are so many side effects. I started using at 21 and regret starting that early...

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    looks good

Guys i am asking you if this is a good cycle i knwo it is bad to start this early but it aint liek i dotn research about this i am doing pct and every thing so please instead of talking abotu the age part please just tell me if this is a good cycle not trying to be a smart ass but i didnt ask if i am to young to start aas....Thanx every one for the help...

Guys i am asking you if this is a good cycle i knwo it is bad to start this early but it aint liek i dotn research about this i am doing pct and every thing so please instead of talking abotu the age part please just tell me if this is a good cycle not trying to be a smart ass but i didnt ask if i am to young to start aas....Thanx every one for the help...
    There is nothing I can say that will not make you cycle.... so that being said here are my thoughts on it.

I think it looks really good... 750 test is high for a first cycle. Id go around 500 for test and 50mg ED of tren . And as far as the var is concerned Id try to up it to at least 50mg, I like 75mg its worth it to me to run that much more.

Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    looks good
    I agree, the cycle looks ok, But I will still recommend against it.. .. .. Ultimately your choose. But make sure your ready for any consequences....

Ps. Hate to sound like your mother... Just trying to educate

yeah well thjis is my second cycle and i was thinking abotu lowering the test and tren a little since my last cycle was 8 month ago....and abotu the anavar never took it up heard good things with lean mass...also hey guys thanx for all the help i learned more being here the past 4 month then i have the past 5 years thanx again and the post please keep commin love to hear peoples opions

Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    I agree, the cycle looks ok, But I will still recommend against it.. .. .. Ultimately your choose. But make sure your ready for any consequences....

Ps. Hate to sound like your mother... Just trying to educate
    If it's his second cycle he's alreadt locked so why not?

very true.... damage was already done lol

Im serious do 75mg of var!!!

yeah well thjis is my second cycle and i was thinking abotu lowering the test and tren a little since my last cycle was 8 month ago....and abotu the anavar never took it up heard good things with lean mass...also hey guys thanx for all the help i learned more being here the past 4 month then i have the past 5 years thanx again and the post please keep commin love to hear peoples opions
    Aside from your age let's talk....

I don't think there is a need to start tren . It is really hard on your body and hard to recover from... Save it for down the road. As for the sust. Why not run another test... You would need such freqeunt injections. But I would run any test at around 500-600mgs ew. I would sub the tren for eq or deca . Preferrably eq if you are looking to stay lean and hard...

Listen, he not already locked. How cares what cycle it is... The damage can happen at anytime. It's not like every teenager who takes aas damages themselve. He is still at risk and taking a chance.. Just my .02cents. No flame intended...

Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    Aside from your age let's talk....

I don't think there is a need to start tren. It is really hard on your body and hard to recover from... Save it for down the road. As for the sust. Why not run another test... You would need such freqeunt injections. But I would run any test at around 500-600mgs ew. I would sub the tren for eq or deca. Preferrably eq if you are looking to stay lean and hard...
    I agree about the tren I try to stay away because you can feel how bad that stuff is for you....

where did i say i was running sus i plain on running test enthanate and that is a good point my friend took tren and he said his piss was liek orange lol so that cant be good...

but one more ?? say i sub the eq for the tren what weeks should i take it?????

but one more ?? say i sub the eq for the tren what weeks should i take it?????
    the whole cycle eq needs 11 weeks min

where did i say i was running sus i plain on running test enthanate and that is a good point my friend took tren and he said his piss was liek orange lol so that cant be good...
    Sorry about the sust. I was replying to another thread where sust was being used. ..... But everything else I said was directly targeted towards you...

Ive seen alot of friends do damage to their bodies using a great but harsh steriod ....

okay so start the eq the first week i start the test?? so 500mg test and 400mg eq and 75 mg anavar ed??

okay so start the eq the first week i start the test?? so 500mg test and 400mg eq and 75 mg anavar ed??
    yes start everything at once....

wait should i run the anavar for 12 weeks seems kinda long or should i start the anavar on the 6th weeks till week 14

wait should i run the anavar for 12 weeks seems kinda long or should i start the anavar on the 6th weeks till week 14
    run it 8 weeks...you'lll be fine..I ran it 100 days one time and my liver is fine..
    at 50mg a day

Thread Information