bigswolej is offline Junior Member

how do yall feel bout this?

i was reading bout how arnold used to do primobolan and dianabol for bulking, thats sounds like a cool ideah, has anyone of yall ever tried it?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswolej
    i was reading bout how arnold used to do primobolan and dianabol for bulking, thats sounds like a cool ideah, has anyone of yall ever tried it?
    you have to take what you here about arnald with a grain of salt....nobody knows except arnald what he took....although i did here he liked primo and dbol
    this board will not advocate that stack for a couple reasons, mainly because it is testless....
    also, doesnt make much sense.....i would cut with primo and jump a bulker with dbol

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    He probably would have used Test back in his day but back then PCT and Anti-E's were no where close to where they are now so Test was considered one of the most dangerous AAS to mess with, gyno was a much bigger concern than it is now.

bigswolej is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    He probably would have used Test back in his day but back then PCT and Anti-E's were no where close to where they are now so Test was considered one of the most dangerous AAS to mess with, gyno was a much bigger concern than it is now.

good call bro!

Thread Information