gio86 is offline Member

Question finasteride and fina...

finasteride stops dht. if used will it mess up the cycle? in other words will it stop the gains from a cycle using fina?

gio86 is offline Member
    ????

c5529 is offline Member
    Not at all Bro. I use fina a lot in my cycles and always have finasteride included. Good luck.

gio86 is offline Member
    thanx bro

gio86 is offline Member
    other question though.. if using fina and any type of test. does the test have to be higher than the fina??? or does a low shot of test e helps your libido??

c5529 is offline Member
    any form of test definitely helps your libido when using fina (or deca or anything else). Personally, I use test e and always keep it higher than any other AAS and I've never had any libido problems....

gio86 is offline Member
    aight i guess im all set then. im doing fina for about 6 weeks. 100mg eod and probobly test e to be safe for like 8 or 10 weeks and some finasteride clomid and nolva.

good to go right?

c5529 is offline Member
    I prefer the fina (I use trenbolone acetate) at 75 mgs ED for 6 weeks and then Test E for about 16 weeks at 600mgs per week, but that's just me and everyone is different.

I don't know what your goals are or what your cycle history is, but for you, I'd suggest fina 50 mgs ED for 6 weeks and Test E for 12 weeks (500 mgs per week with two weekly injections of 250 mgs). Finasteride and nolva are good, but I would not add the clomid until PCT. This is a pretty common cycle and one that is safe. I think you'll be very pleased with the results.

gio86 is offline Member
    yea defently clomid after pct. ok so i guess im good to go. thanx man

c5529 is offline Member
    you bet. good luck and let me know how it works out for you. maybe some other Bros will have advice too as this is just my 2 cents!

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    Fina doesnt convert to dht so taking finasteride will not help hairloss caused by the fina. On the other hand finasteride will help prevent dht conversion caused by test.

Thread Information