1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy What can I do to break out of this plateau?

I've been stuck at around 220-225lbs for a while now and its frustrating me knowing how much cash I put into diet and gear. I'm on a cycle of Prop/Tren /Dbol and my weight gain has totaly leveled off although I've noticed subtle improvements to my overall physique (deeper cuts, separation, etc) its just not what I'm looking for at this point. I'm trying to bulk to about 240lbs before summer and then cut over the summer down to where I am now weight wise except much lower bf.

My strength goes up continualy with every workout but as for weight on the scale its going no where fast. I've only got about 5 weeks left in the cycle and then my plan is to maintain my weight and after some time off hit a heavy anabolic cycle (vs this cycle which is extremely androgenic ) and dirty bulk my ass off until I hit my weight goal, clean bulking just isn't doing it for me anymore.

The cycle I have in mind is something like a simple Test/Deca cycle. Not sure if I want to run long or short esters though, had my eye on trying NPP but I might go with the classic longer ester.

Am I on the right track? Androgens seem to harden me up good, give me a cut appearance and drop fat but my goal was to bulk and its not happening... A more anabolic cycle would be the way to go next time?

Diet is generaly good, 400g protien, 400g carbs... never really counted fats as I'm so ecto maybe I should start? Thinking I might need to up the carbs?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have been there before maybe its time for you to step it up and start using some other drugs. Maybe insulin , its really cheap and it makes a noticable difference. Your talking about cuts and such that forming during your cycle. You have to get out the mindset of trying to look good year round unless you want to stay the same weight. Trying to cut up while on cycle or trying to stay slim while bulking at the same time doesnt do either goal any justice. im not suggesting that you let your self go or anything but at least have enough body fat to efficiantly bulk.

How many calories are you eating every day??

What is your body fat %??

about 4000 cals, bf is 9%

Keep in mind I'm extremely ecto, 9% bf is the highest bf I've probably ever had lol I can get down to about 6% with no effort. I eat very clean, mostly lean meats, fish, beef, chicken, etc. I'm not trying to look cut, I'm trying to bulk up, is 4000 cals not enough? To take in more like I said I'd have to dirty bulk.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are an ectomorph then 4,000 calories is not enough. You dont have to worry about getting fat, when you stop your bulking diet your fat% will go down. IF I was you I would push for 6,000 using weight gainer drinks a couple times a day. Really allready you have acheived alot being and ecto type body type at 220lbs. Im sure you have a good idea of how to workout. I have trained some ectomorphs and for them they need to keep the sets low and the reps even lower. For you less intense lower volume workouts is better.. Even for weight gain I personally think ectos do better with powerlifting style workouts.. If you want we can talk off board about that..

ANd I think for you insulin would be benifical post workout..

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    If you are an ectomorph then 4,000 calories is not enough. You dont have to worry about getting fat, when you stop your bulking diet your fat% will go down. IF I was you I would push for 6,000 using weight gainer drinks a couple times a day. Really allready you have acheived alot being and ecto type body type at 220lbs. Im sure you have a good idea of how to workout. I have trained some ectomorphs and for them they need to keep the sets low and the reps even lower. For you less intense lower volume workouts is better.. Even for weight gain I personally think ectos do better with powerlifting style workouts.. If you want we can talk off board about that..

ANd I think for you insulin would be benifical post workout..
    I do a mix of power lifting and regular body building routines (low-mid reps) and yeah I find that works best for me, I'll shoot you a PM about it maybe you can show me where I'm lacking bro thanks

Thread Information