Thread: halo

slacker is offline Associate Member

halo

hey guys.. how is halo ive heard it compares to dbol let me know what you guys think.. and if you have used what were your gains like... and how much and how long did u take it for... thanks

slacker is offline Associate Member
    and if you have the average price can you let me know thanks..

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    Halo I've heard is very hard on the liver. I did 4 weeks into a 12 week cycle (25 mg ED) and had very nice gains stregthwise all around. I did pack on a lil weight but my stack was Test E and Prop.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have not used halo however I would assume dbol puts on alot more mass and is alot easier on the body. Note the popularity of dbol over halo.

Just my .02

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Halotesin isnt for weight gains. It will harden your muscles and make you strong as fock!! But little weight gain can be associated with Halo if any..

I have used it many times and it is great for what I described above..

Are you asking for street prices or source prices.. I use to know a source that had it for 100 2.5 tabs for $40.00 .. Im not sure how much it is on the street although I get them from a freind that is on HRT 30 10mg tabs for $30.00
    Last edited by Anhydro78; 12-24-2004 at 11:12 PM.

thick one is offline Associate Member
    just came back from Mx with 360 2.5mg stenox halos. was thinking about incorporating in my next cycle. was just wondering what a good dose would be for 4 weeks?? 20mg? 25mg? or 30mg per day?

20mgs a day will be good for a beginer. I have seen a couple people respond nicely to that dose first hand. 30mgs is a pretty heavy dose of Halotestin ..

I just noticed I had a brain fart and wrote up above that Dbol isnt for weight gain. I meant Halotestin ..

His insurance covers them completely, so he sells them to me for a dollar a peice. Which isnt a bad price for a local hook up on 10mg Halos. He cant take them because they raise his blood pressure too much so he continues to get them for me..

Just everyone knows this drug is one of the more toxic 17aa drugs and his doc has had him on 10mgs of Halotestin non-stop for about a year and a half. His doctor doesnt seem to think it is a problem.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Halotesin isnt for weight gains. It will harden your muscles and make you strong as fock!! But little weight gain can be associated with Halo if any..

I have used it many times and it is great for what I described above..

Are you asking for street prices or source prices.. I use to know a source that had it for 100 2.5 tabs for $40.00 .. Im not sure how much it is on the street although I get them from a freind that is on HRT 30 10mg tabs for $30.00
    anhydro has pretty much summed it up....very toxic just makes you mean and hard.....

Thread Information