saluu is offline Banned

do u need test with tren acetate

just wondering do you need test e or any kind of test i luckliy have 1 or 2 ml of test e left i might use it after quitting fina is that good enough . and how will i do gain maintaining wise with no test a little . i have tren acetate 20 ml 100mg per ml and tren e 250mg per ml 10ml vial . how much can i gain my freind says 20 pds from each bottle tren acetate and tren enhtunate . later peace out.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    no, you need to run test with tren .

Your friend is full of it... tren is more of a lean mass drug, youre not going to gain 40 lbs. Any gains you do get are dependant on your diet.

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    you dont need to run test e with it...but I would recomend it, makes a nice cycle...I dont think you will gain 20lbs off of tren alone...if your going to run test with it, run it at a higher dose and for a few wks longer...and no 1 to 2ml in not enough..I hope your not going to run both tren a and tren e at the same time...I would run tren a with prop for a cutter and tren e with test e for a lean mass cycle..

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    well, science and tech aside.

personal experience, I have run test with tren and without. I have no dick problems without AT ALL (which is surprising since everyone goes on about how it shuts you down so hard etc0.

With, well, lets just say, my woman wishes I wasnt on test.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Bro I hope you are being sarcastic because I expected better from you . Saluu tren is a strong progestinic steriod, to make a long story short it will shut down your endogenous testosterone HARD. Levels won't return to baseline in a hurry either. Trenbolone is not a lean mass drug, no other injectable in as anabolic as trenbolone.
    bro, not to be sarcastic, but you need to read up on some info...you can run tren alone, and guess what you can also run deca alone..many people do it all the time with no problems..I did it as a first cycle and it was great...

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    bro, not to be sarcastic, but you need to read up on some info...you can run tren alone, and guess what you can also run deca alone..many people do it all the time with no problems..I did it as a first cycle and it was great...
    I was being sarcastic it my first reply. Well if someone want's to run a progestin by itself that is their bussiness. Testosterone offsets alot of the negitive female sex hormone effects on the male body. You may not worry about deca /tren dick, but you'll worry about those weak tendons later in your lifting life.

I was being sarcastic it my first reply. Well if someone want's to run a progestin by itself that is their bussiness. Testosterone offsets alot of the negitive female sex hormone effects on the male body. You may not worry about deca/tren dick, but you'll worry about those weak tendons later in your lifting life.

Oh a agree, and I have run test with everything i use..but I was just saying you dont have to run test if you dont want to...

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just because you can do something doesnt mean it is the most efficiant or the smartest way to go about it.

My first cycle was a Deca only cycle and I gained weight too, But by far it was my worst cycle I have done out of about 10!!

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    run a little test IMO in every cycle.....

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    low dose 300mg would do it

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Once again my Tren ace is my favorite. The stuff is simply incredible. My first non research run was with out test and a few weeks in suffered tren dick. To some this my not occur.

On a six week cycle of tren only I gained 15lbs started at 150ED and encounter heavy sides back down to 75ed. The next time I ran Tren @ 50Ed with test and L-dex.

In short yes it will work and it’s a beast maker in a syringe but you’re rolling the dice on tren dick.

Good luck bro.

Post your results from your run…

Oh yea I agree It’s not a cycle with out test…

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is off the subject but before I knew what I was doing I ran straight tren at 75mg 4 times a wk/I would bang chicks for hours and nothing but frustration for me I'd get ready to blow and it would just go away it was weird
    Then TEST beautiful test came in my life now I blow a couple at least a day on my girl....(had to add the on my girl)....But I love test...some anabolics make me not bust too...

Anhydro is offline New Member
    My first cycle was a Deca only cycle 600mgs E/W 10weeks. I actually had no problem getting it up. I gained about 15lbs in the cycle, but after about a month and a half I had no drive no aggression in or out of the gym.. By the time it was done and I was coming off I was in worse shape then when I started..

spooledup is offline Banned
    I was being sarcastic it my first reply. Well if someone want's to run a progestin by itself that is their bussiness. Testosterone offsets alot of the negitive female sex hormone effects on the male body. You may not worry about deca/tren dick, but you'll worry about those weak tendons later in your lifting life.

Test certainly won't help with those weak tendons. Matter of fact , quite the contrary.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    Test certainly won't help with those weak tendons. Matter of fact , quite the contrary.
    Ah yes the AR heretic speaks out. Testosterone is not NEEDED in ALL cycles. However when using progestinic anabolics like deca and tren . I think you should run test with those cycles. My 1st cycle I started the tren 1 wk before the test e and had uncontrollable spontaneous erections, yet i've seen guys suffer from deca dick so just because it does not happen to you does no mean it does not happen to others. Besides test is cheap as hell and works well it an obvious choice IMO. As for the tendons test in itself is anti-estrogenic and the use of a collagen friendly steriod (deca) with the test will offset test negative effects. JMO.

Thread Information