musclehead1 is offline Member

would u still start u cycle if

hey guys i was wondering if u were feelin down cuz of a break up would u still start ur cycle consisting of test deca and dbol ?
    thanks

Aboot is offline Banned
    Um, no.

Your head should be 100% into training and eating properly when on cycle. If your head isn't in it, don't bother.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Um, no.

Your head should be 100% into training and eating properly when on cycle. If your head isn't in it, don't bother.
    ^^^^^^^

If you can't give everything you have to your cycle, why bother...

meat is offline Associate Member
    in my opinion bro ,that would be a bad combination....your emotions are delicate enough whith out any outside interference while on cycle . id wait till it all blew over and your head is straight good luck

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Um, no.

^^^^

ace ventura is offline Member
    I have heard of many people start juiceing when their girlfriend breaks up. They become sort of selfdestructive and don't give a **** about anything, so they take greater risks than normal and get big with high doses etc.

Personally I can understand how easy it must be to fall into that. But it's probably not clever to mess with hormones when you're not mentally on top - maybe you will get really down especially after cycle? Let me say I have no personal experience with aas, this are just my thoughts!

Zennie is offline Junior Member
    I have another point of view, but I do agree that if you're not mentally stable, you shouldn't be on gear. I think everyone will train harder and eat better (meaning eat more, and hopefully clean food) and basically put more concentration on everything related to growing huge, which is the main target of juicing anyway right?

I started off this cycle and it really helped me to not think about all those relationship crap and concentrate on building up and getting big. Besides, there are so many girls in this world and if you look better and bigger, then why worry?

I guess I could think like that and gear did help me be more focussed, because I never had any problems with depression and all that crap. Even after a cycle, I can feel what it is like to be depressed but somehow I won't let myself get depressed because of hormones. I believe that my mind is stronger than the negative effects of all those hormonal imbalances caused by all these things.......

Just my point of view. Whatever your decision is, good luck. Don't worry, just be happy!

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Do you think you can get over it all when the time comes? It's all up to you bro and how you feel. If I broke up with my girl which will prolly happen I don't think it would phase me as I've fallen out of love with her and just don't give a **** anymore. But that's just me. If shes a nobody I'd keep going, if your hurt all that bad then don't. Listen to your own thoughts and emotions bro.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    thanks guys i think wat it is that all i need is closure it was jus all of a sudden now i dont know if she is playin games or wat cuz she was like "do u miss me" tha day after it all happend. and my cycle was goin to start on jan 1 im sure if i get closure and talk to my best friend (who is outta the country and cuming home today) either or ill be fine.

bigswolej is offline Junior Member
    just wait bro, dnt sweat it, bitches come bitches go..lmao too many of them out there to wry bout...IMO

Thread Information