TheLionKang is offline New Member

All I have is test prop and Fina please help!

This all I can get cause I dont have a source. Could someone propose to me a cycle with this. I have read this entire site and I cannot find a cycle using only these two ASS's. Yes, I do have plenty of PCT drugs such as tamoxifen , clomid ,t3 and a clenbuterol . I am willing to buy anything else that I need from ARR or whatever, I've also purchased some methyl-1-test from ARR should I use this stuff as well? Please someone give me some help. I know that Fina and test prop are not the best stuff for a newbie, but its all I can get ahold of.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLionKang
    I have read this entire site and I cannot find a cycle using only these two ASS's. Yes, I do have plenty of PCT drugs such as tamoxifen, clomid ,t3 and a clenbuterol.
    You have read everything on this site?

Since when did T3 and clen be considered PCT drugs?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    let alone the fact that those two are dopes of choice for the majority on here....including myself.

if its your first.

I would say just run the prop at 75mg ed for 10 weeks and see where that gets ya, since its cheap, next cycle add the tren at 75mg ed bump the test to 100 ed and you got a better cycle for a total of 8 weeks for the tren and 10 on the test (2 weeks past the tren)

run nolva at 10mg or 20mg ed (depending of if you think you may be gyno prone) and some L-dex at .25 ed (if you like)
    some vitamin B6 (when using the tren at 200mg ed)

and then pheedno's pct

thats my opinion.

and PIG OUT! otherwise you wont gain that much.

p.s I never give cycle advice, because I have only done 1 1/2 really. So, take that with a grain of salt dude.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Im doing:
    week 1 to 14 100mg prop/day
    week 1 to 12 75mg tren /day
    week 9 to 14 winny 50mg/day
    I am 18 days in and loveing the results. if it is your first cycle
    go with 75mg/day prop and pct. jmo.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt use all that for a first cycle. I would just like Dally said just use the Testosterone Propionate at 75mgs for your first cycle.. 10mgs of Nolvadex if any is fine. Not everyone needs to take ancilliarys with low doses.. But it is good to have on hand if gyno symptoms appear..

bigswolej is offline Junior Member
    mmm... lmao this is sad man,

Tren , thats the T3 correct? I know its sad but homebrew is all I have access to, I dont have any sources and I can only buy what I can find on the internet. Should I use the Fina at all? What would happen if I used a little fina with the test prop later on down the cycle? PM me if anyone wants to give me a source for anything else that I might need. I appreciate the advice guys, I dont wanna kill myself on my first and probably only cycle.

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    no Tren is not T3, Tren is Fina and if you dont know that you need to do ALOT more research before you even touch a pin... but if you're going to do it anyway jsut do like Dally said, Prop 75mg/day for 10 weeks then come back and think about adding other things

I just realized tren =trenbolone acetate = fina, but you beat me to it. Trust me I have done hours and hours of printing and reading on this site, the only thing I need now is first hand experience. Huge thanks Dally, I will try the cycle you recommended though I think I will start it at 100mg Test prop ED unless it becomes too much for me, then I will bump it down to 75mg ED.
    Last edited by TheLionKang; 12-25-2004 at 06:12 PM.

imann is offline Member
    Man up at 100mg/day that is decent (700mg/week), and for a test only cycle you should be fine. Remember to get your diet in check also ,that is very important, lots of great info in the diet forum. Good luck with it...

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    he dosent need 700mg/week
    for a first cycle 4 to 500 is enough.
    sorry I did not realize this was a 1st\cycle

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLionKang
    This all I can get cause I dont have a source. Could someone propose to me a cycle with this. I have read this entire site and I cannot find a cycle using only these two ASS's. Yes, I do have plenty of PCT drugs such as tamoxifen, clomid ,t3 and a clenbuterol. I am willing to buy anything else that I need from ARR or whatever, I've also purchased some methyl-1-test from ARR should I use this stuff as well? Please someone give me some help. I know that Fina and test prop are not the best stuff for a newbie, but its all I can get ahold of.

Hey bro you seem really smart and since im real new can you tell me if i can "drink winny?"

imann is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    he dosent need 700mg/week
    for a first cycle 4 to 500 is enough.
    sorry I did not realize this was a 1st\cycle

whats up bro..........yeah i did not read the tread throughly......75mg/day=525mg/week
    or.....50mg/day=350mg/week
    I would probably run the higher dose, but i love me some test!

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I would go with 50mg/ed low dose is better imo

I am already around 195lb with about 10% bf, that is why I was considering bumping to about 100mg ED. What are the cons of taking too much test prop (ie if 100mg is too much)? I havent hit a wall yet, I've been around 215lbs before. I am not acne prone whatsoever (i'm asian) and I dont have an aggressive personality. I definitely wont drink, and my diet is great, I love eating (I've eaten a 72 oz steak in amarillo, tx).
    Last edited by TheLionKang; 12-26-2004 at 02:03 PM.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would get back into peak condition again (215lbs) before cycling. Why cycle to make to 215lbs again if you can do that naturally and then take a cycle on top of that to further enhance your body past your genetic potential. That what I would..

And 195lbs isnt large enough to have to increase your doses due to size. I would stick with the 75mg E/d . There will come a time when you will wish you could take 525mgs a week and grow like a weed..

I dont want to get to 215 naturally because of the amount of time and effort it takes for me to naturally get that big, I work about 60hrs a week and I am always tired. I need a boost to get me going for those late workouts. I just read the thread about the subject A and subject B and the gains relative to the amount of test they took and I am intrigued...... and B's only side effects were loss of sleep and acne.......hmm

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    What was the difference between subject a and b?

Both were first time users Subject A only took 500mg of test a week Subject B took 200mgs a week. Subject B put on about 3 times the LBM that A put on and kept it.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    40/50mg ed.........more than epough for the first timer who doesnt want to go overboard............

I dont mind going overboard, I want to get huge, I want this to be my first and last cycle.

Bulldog5.0 is offline Junior Member
    75mg/day is PLENTY. You will be more than happy with the results as long as everything else is good. You should worry more about resting enough with your work hours than the juice. That will make more of a difference than thinking it's OK to slack and bandage it with AAS use.

Personally I think it sounds like you are shortcutting with gear. You're too lazy (by your own admission) to get up to a weight you've already been to, so you wanna juice and get past it. Obviously you are doing something wrong if you can't get back up to a weight you've been at naturally.

Sorry to be harsh, but this ain't a game- it's your body and you're altering its chemistry. Taking a big step such as this requires prudence.

Thanks, I appreciate the great advice. I will start at 75mg and go from there. I will dedicate my self for the next 2 months or so, including getting enough rest and dieting right.

Thread Information