bigwilly20 is offline New Member

Everything is fine...except...

Once your order is in, everything is filled out and you have a package at the door. Your anxious to see the juice all that hard earned money paid for and that you will be using to help make yourself a better person. You open the package and BAM, police are at the door. While only an idiot would sign for a package...there is this new thing where upon opening a package an alarm goes off and in comes the calvary.

I'm wondering is there any way to counter this ??

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, don't sign any package.

t-money is offline Member
    If the package looks tampered with, don't open it. You could also find a source that is local or that you trust with your life. Good luck.

T

Pork Chop is offline Member
    what's the deal with signing for a package?

freshjuice is offline New Member
    Hey B/W, is that you from the Freakz site?

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    This was discussed in the thread last week. I've never had to sign for any package, gear or not. Maybe if they ask for a signature, that should be the first warning that something is wrong.

As for how to counter it.....drive about 200 miles from your house and thewn open the package. I'm sure the trnsmitter is not powerful enough to broadcast that far.

Or as stated earlier, get a local source you trust and be done with it?!

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Open the box from the side or bottom? Cut the side of the box out carefully and take the stuff out carefully, while looking for any weird circuit board lookin things.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Actually, i just thought of this also. Put the box in a microwave, if it fits, for like half a second.

Instant microwaves will destroy any electronics in the microwave, and not your gear. That way, you just zap the box for like 1/2 a second, and you are good to go if anything is there.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedzilla
    Actually, i just thought of this also. Put the box in a microwave, if it fits, for like half a second.

Instant microwaves will destroy any electronics in the microwave, and not your gear. That way, you just zap the box for like 1/2 a second, and you are good to go if anything is there.
    Thats totally ignorant..I repair microwaves in my buisness there is also no 1/2 second. But thats beside the point as there are so many problems with that statement..

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedzilla

that sounds like a good idea...i wonder if that would work?

These are all good ideas. One day when I become a lawyer I'm gonna make this stuff legal.

Driving 200 miles away and the microwave sound a bit extreme and...I'm a little slow was it sarcasm...but if push come to shove I'll do it.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Get a source that uses USPS so you never have to sign for it. If you have to sign for it then you know something is not right. Signing for it also makes you responsible so don't sign for a roommate or anything.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    Signing for it also makes you responsible so don't sign for a roommate or anything.
    Not really. Although they may try to put charges on you saying you knew what was in the package or that it was really yours but they would have to prove it. Good luck with that. I am sure that you could easily get out of any charges on this. Of course i am assuming you are saying dont sign for any packages for a roomate, which is just way to cautious. Of course if i knew that the package was steroids i wouldnt sign for my roomate.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    duh LOL

Pork Chop is offline Member
    i'm still not sold about how signing for something can incriminate you any more than not.

you could send a package to any business.. govt dept.. public institution.. or most personal residences.. 99% of the time they will sign no questions asked.

you can't be responsible for the contents. you are not the shipper. if this whole singing thing is true.. i'm surprised there aren't more instances of guys mailing coke to the ex-wives.. or any other disgruntled fellow who'se got a bone with someone mailing stuff to get the receiver in trouble.

I live near the beach. If I only have injectables...I could probably open the box underwater?

This is a thought, could you take the package over to a friends house and have him open it there. Then if it was a set up, when the cops came to your house you could say you never recieved a package and play the role of someone taking the package off your porch. there are a lot of instances of people having packages delivered to other peoples house and then picking them up when they are not home. For this to work you would have to make sure that they left it on the porch and that you were not home when it arrived. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop
    i'm still not sold about how signing for something can incriminate you any more than not.

you could send a package to any business.. govt dept.. public institution.. or most personal residences.. 99% of the time they will sign no questions asked.

you can't be responsible for the contents. you are not the shipper. if this whole singing thing is true.. i'm surprised there aren't more instances of guys mailing coke to the ex-wives.. or any other disgruntled fellow who'se got a bone with someone mailing stuff to get the receiver in trouble.
    This would be hard to do because the PO isnt always going to find that there is an illegal substance in the package. You would have to package it so that cocaine was spilling out of the box, and that would look funny when you were standing in line at the Post office. Also, cocaine is pretty expensive, so that would be a costly way to get some revenge.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    This is why you get a PO box. Not from the post office but from a business that has mail boxes and signs for you.

Fina Truck is offline New Member
    Set off a nuclear device near the box. The resulting electromagnetic pulse will render the electronics inside usless. Plus, I hear the radiation gives you awsome pumps!
    Also where I am from in order to get a box, even a non USPS box, you still need two forms of ID and one cannot be your SS card. It has to have your real addy on it. So your just as screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fina Truck
    Set off a nuclear device near the box. The resulting electromagnetic pulse will render the electronics inside usless. Plus, I hear the radiation gives you awsome pumps!
    Also where I am from in order to get a box, even a non USPS box, you still need two forms of ID and one cannot be your SS card. It has to have your real addy on it. So your just as screwed.
    I was thinking the same thing...

Fina Truck is offline New Member

Do I have to think of everything?!

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    This would be hard to do because the PO isnt always going to find that there is an illegal substance in the package. You would have to package it so that cocaine was spilling out of the box, and that would look funny when you were standing in line at the Post office. Also, cocaine is pretty expensive, so that would be a costly way to get some revenge.
    Thats why I send severed heads to my ex's. They are free. Plus In a day or two is will start to smell and theres no mistaking the smell of a severed head. So they do a controled delivery and bam! Slap the cuff on the cheating bitch. Screaming at her " dont you know it illegal to get heads in the mail!" your going down!

Thread Information