Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    turbolag87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONATE
    There's no need to change anything.If I were you the only thing you should ad is some valium.Honestly,I'm not flaming you but you post almost every other day since your first post.Because your weight hasn't changed from monday to tuesday doen't mean it's not working.I'm just trying to tell you to be patient.You should be thrilled.You've made mad gains.My first cycle was test and pct only and I gained 20lbs overall.Test and deca take a while to work to there full potential.I know your anxious,everyone is there first cycle(what am I talking about,I'm anxious every cycle).The gains can't come fast enough.Give it some time.Gaining all kinds of weight real fast ain't good either.The body can only handle so much. I hope you don't take offense to this,I'm just looking out for you.
    No offence taken bud. Actually im glad you posted. Im not really anxious, it just feels like im chasing a target that i cannot reach. Im now at 207 and looking more vascular making me believe that all of the cardio is paying off. I'm also trying to eat more, but god **** its hard i tell you, im never hungry

turbolag87 is offline Associate Member
    Well I think the deca /test has finally kicked in My strenght has gone through the roof as has my weight. I have gained a good 6 lbs in the last week and am now doing 120lbs dumbess flat bench presses 11x with no help Took a whole 7 weeks for this stuff to fully kick in grrr.

Note* this is the last time I am using deca as my ****ing sex drive sucks, i cannot bust a load if god helped me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information