Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Tren Virgin here any suggestions will be appreciated

Gosh I almost feel embarrassed about asking this question because I have done so many cycles and well I finally got the "balls" to try Tren . I have always shyed away from it, because of all the adverse side effects that I have heard but gyno was my biggest fear. I am naturally prone to gyno, and that is what basically kept me away from it.
    However I have bit the bullet so to speak and decided to try it this go round. From what I have read, Tren causes Prog gyno, which Nolv and armidex can't really do anything much for. I know alot of guys were talking abour bromo to help with this. My question is are there any other products that are out there that will help with this type of gyno just in case, I start getting it? I want to make sure I have preperations if I do start getting gyno.
    Any advice will be appreciated.
    Thanks guys!

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    b-6 or bromo is what i hear is good to combat this gyno and maintain prolactin levels steady
    but i think that someone on this site said b-6 might hinder ur gains i think it was einstein when he was around

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Take 200mg of B6 ED, and be sure to have some bromo or dostinex on hand.

I'd run deca before with no problems, but when I ran tren (even with the B6)..... *boom*..... gyno.

The bromo stopped it in it's tracks, but I've still got some residual gyno in my left pec from it.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, to limit most of the sides, make sure you shoot ED (if your using Acetate). Also, since it's your first time, stay with 50mg ED. I went higher and the sides (extremely irritable, insomina, sweating, etc..) kicked in big time. I couldn't take it. It almost ruined my relationship with my girl. As soon as I went back to 50mg ED, I was fine.

You will love Tren as long as you stick to a decent dose.

Best of luck,

BLT

Thanks guys, I have heard the same thing about B6. My left pec is more prone to gyno than my right, for some reason. I will check out dosintinex. Thanks SV. Any other suggestions or advice will be helpful.

Yup Buy, I have heard the exact same thing. I am definately going low dose. No large doses for me being my first go round. I get enough sides from other stuff, so I hope this won't be as bad! Thanks again.

Yes I am running test Prop, EQ, and winny. May throw in some test enthan after my prop is over.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I have done tren /fina 3 times, first time after the agression I said I would never do it again, next cycle immediately hit fina then after those fits I said I would never do that again. So I planned a whole cycle which included deca so I would not use tren about week 10 or so started hitting some fina 100mg ed for 6 weeks and just stopped the deca just incase and took 200mg b-6 ed. You will love it and hate it. Test is great though, my next cycle I am not going to run tren/fina...

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    prepare for the biggest pumps of your life...hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    prepare for the biggest pumps of your life...hehehe
    Wooohooo bring it on!!!!

Thread Information