Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    turbolag87 is offline Associate Member

Update on my 1st cycle :)

well its been 4 weeks on this day and so far my gains are pretty impressive. Strenght has gone up pretty good, I'm doing 120lbs dumbless (bench) around 6times by myself. heres a list of what i think.

Pros

1. Strenght has gone up tremendously
    2. God **** i get some serious PUMPS, i get so pumped that I cannot grab my skin at all (specially on my arms)
    3. My chest has really formed up, the bottom of my pecs have a nice shape, my arms are massive, and im finally getting to grow some lats
    4. Went from 187 to 213lbs and now ive hit a brick wall and cannot gain anymore weight? need help here guys

Cons

1. My sex drive went to complete ****... like really bad
    2. Some days im really emotional, and some days im really happy and fearless of life. Some days i just want to kill myself (depression).. but wont really do it
    3. Rages from the dbols were uncontrollable (really kicked in at 2weeks)
    4. Needle phobia , slowly going away lol

Well to sum this up, im going to tell you what im taking

Deca 400mg wk
    Sustanon 250 500mg Wk
    Dbols week 1-4 @ 30mg (pink ones with the dragon on them)
    Femera 1/4 CC Eod or sometimes every 4 days.

Now wanted to ask a couple of questions. How will I know when the test and deca kick in? are one of the effects being the hard STUPID massive pumps i feel at the gym? I'm rock hard everyday and im not sure if its from the deca or the test . One thing that I love is that My abs are really starting to come out , specially other muscles that i never knew I had, like my obliques.

Some ppl on this forum have said that all of my gains are most likely all water, but I will disagree. Hrmm? maybe I should post up some pics

Thanks for reading guys....AS noob Out

P.S wanted to also say that I have been working out naturally for 7 yrs off and on, would that effect the rapid growth that Im seeing? I'ts so bad that ppl are starting to call me a juice bag

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Your pumps are from dbol ....
    The sust you might feel as it has prop in it... For me it never "kicked in" just a gradual gain, and I use prop.
    Your gains are a lot of water thanks to dbol.... they will solidify once the other compounds start to work. And dont get a big head about this... you will find out if you did it correctly 2 months after the cycle. Good luck

Bro, I did basically the exact same cycle as you. The emotional mood swings were bad for me to. I didnt develope any rage, but i got depressed and emotional easier. 26lbs in 4 weeks is quite impressive, but a large amount of that is water. As you get off the dbol youll start to lose that weight, but dont get upset because once the deca kicks in youll be a happy man. Good job, and keep it up.

Also, I dont know how anyone else will feel about this, but I added winstrol in during the last 6 weeks at 50mg/day leading up to PCT. It really helped to solidify my gains, and strength and size started kicking again even when I lowered my caloric intake. Just a thought.

bigswolej is offline Junior Member
    congrads on the gains bro! keep up the hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Your pumps are from dbol ....
    The sust you might feel as it has prop in it... For me it never "kicked in" just a gradual gain, and I use prop.
    Your gains are a lot of water thanks to dbol.... they will solidify once the other compounds start to work. And dont get a big head about this... you will find out if you did it correctly 2 months after the cycle. Good luck
    Hey thanks for the response . Im not getting a big head about this as this is just an experiance. Im doing this very correct and i can tell you that my diet is top notch. I know im going to loose quite a bit of water, but i know i got lots of gain left since i have another 6weeks of working out and.....gulp jabbing lol. Thanks for the luck

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    Bro, I did basically the exact same cycle as you. The emotional mood swings were bad for me to. I didnt develope any rage, but i got depressed and emotional easier. 26lbs in 4 weeks is quite impressive, but a large amount of that is water. As you get off the dbol youll start to lose that weight, but dont get upset because once the deca kicks in youll be a happy man. Good job, and keep it up.

Also, I dont know how anyone else will feel about this, but I added winstrol in during the last 6 weeks at 50mg/day leading up to PCT. It really helped to solidify my gains, and strength and size started kicking again even when I lowered my caloric intake. Just a thought.
    Hey lac, they werent really rages, they were more of like annoyinces rages if that makes any sense. Basically alot of things would trigger me really fast and my patience was really thin with everything. Im thinking about adding something in the last 6weeks , but will see, maybe proviron tabs . What did you mean about the deca kicking in? sex wise? or gain wise?

P.S thanks for response, everybit helps.

Quote Originally Posted by bigswolej
    congrads on the gains bro! keep up the hard work!
    Thanks bud I will keep you guys posted throughout my cycle.

keep the posts coming guys this is a fantastic forum for noobs.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    How are you injecting the Sustanon ??? If its 2X a week that could explain your HIGHS and LOWS. Sustanon is made to be injected EOD. IF you only do Sust 2X a week that will explain the highs and lows. Its from the gear. The gear is fluctuating BIG TIME when you only do Sust at 2X a week. You might want to think about shooting EOD to help with the emotions.

And like what was said with the weight change, alot of it is water from the DBOL so dont be mad if you start losing weight.

You mentioned you have "hit a wall" in your gains. That means you have grown as much as you can from what you have been eating.

EAT MORE, EAT MORE, EAT MOR,E EAT MORE,

EAT MORE!!!!!!!!!

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt run 3 things for a first cycle but thats ur choice. but overall doesnt sound like a bad cycle. how long do u plan on staying on? the test and deca should be kicking in now or soon. i agree with stout1 u need to inject sust eod or ur test levels will be going crazy. 26 pounds in 4 weeks is amazing but ur not gonna keep all of it. make sure u keep uping ur calories that could be y ur not growing. i also think ur body can only handle so much weight at a time and maybe that could be another reason but maybe on wrong. i highly recomend u dont add ne thing else to ur cycle 3 things is plently for ur first time. wait untill ur body doesnt respond as well then add more things. post some pics and goodluck growing

Quote Originally Posted by turbolag87
    Hey lac, they werent really rages, they were more of like annoyinces rages if that makes any sense. Basically alot of things would trigger me really fast and my patience was really thin with everything. Im thinking about adding something in the last 6weeks , but will see, maybe proviron tabs . What did you mean about the deca kicking in? sex wise? or gain wise?

P.S thanks for response, everybit helps.
    I understand where you ae coming from with the rages. And as far as the deca goes, I was refering to the gains around week 7 or so when it kicks in. I would definitly consider the winstrol as I definitly loved the last 6 weeks of my cycle because of it. Vascularity and strength went through the roof. Also, eat more to break through any walls you hit.

LAC when u did that cycle was it ur first? i dont think 4 compounds is nesecary for a first cycle. u could easily gain 20 pounds off test only. obvioulsy the more u take the more u can grow. for example if u were to take a gram of test a week compared to 400mg a week u would grow more off the gram but sides would be worse and u want to kno how ur body will react to something. no flame just wondering if u realy need that much

For a first cycle I dont nesecarily think you would grow more off of a gram of test compared to 400mg just because it is new to your system. Mine was my first cycle, and I know I ran alot for a first, and it probably wasnt the smartest thing to do, but I have no regrets. I watched a friend do a test only cycle and gain alot but lose it all. Sure his PCT and diet wasnt exactly right, but I didnt want that to happen to me. I believe that if he is already running Test/Deca /Dbol that adding winny wont hurt because it is a DHT derivate unlike everything else. If his PCT and diet is right then the addition of winny will help to harden his gains, eliminate water retention, and help him to retain the mass he has gained. In my experience winstrol was my favorite part of my cycle. While mine was not a recommended 1st cycle, and I dont encourage anyone to do it, I dont regret it, and I think he would enjoy the results of it. IMO adding winstrol will not have many negatives (maybe joint pain and hairloss, MAYBE) except for the cost.

Well guys thanks for the responses, this so far has been a learning experiance for me. As far as the Winny goes, well good chance that I will be adding it very soon. As far as my PCT goes, im going to follow Pheednos PCT recommendations and hope to keep most of my gains. Another question guys, Ive noticed ALOT that im loosing alot of weight also? what i mean is FAT around my stomach and oblique area. Test supposed to burn fat? or is my intense workouts and cardio days doing this? This is what i mean by water retention. How the hell am i retaining water when my abs are starting to show along with my obliques. Anyways I'm going to try to break this plateau by eating more food i suppose

P.S thanks once again for the posts guys

Bulldog5.0 is offline Junior Member
    Bro if you stay the same weight and lose fat, you're gaining muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by Stout1
    How are you injecting the Sustanon ??? If its 2X a week that could explain your HIGHS and LOWS. Sustanon is made to be injected EOD.
    Actually, the manufacturer intended it to be injected once a month.

TheJuiceBar is offline New Member
    I'm on Organon sustanon250 from India @ 250mg E3D. I'm on with 2nd week and haven't felt much other then a fever, feeling tired, fatigue, and I haven't felt much strength. I'm waiting for my dbols to arrive and i plan on running it for 4 weeks at 10mg ea. 5 per day. Any recommendations? is there something else i should do? when will the pump start? gains? how much should i expect? i have a good appetite, protein intake is pretty good and so are the carbs, i have a high metabolism, and this is my 2nd cycle. My stats, 5'0, 21yrs old, 115lbs, (just for those that dont know, 115 @5'0 is a decent weight, my goal is 130-140lbs) I look forward to any comments,.
    Last edited by TheJuiceBar; 12-27-2004 at 12:53 PM.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJuiceBar
    I'm on Organon sustanon250 from India @ 250mg E3D. I'm on with 2nd week and haven't felt much other then a fever, feeling tired, fatigue, and I haven't felt much strength. I'm waiting for my dbols to arrive and i plan on running it for 4 weeks at 10mg ea. 5 per day. Any recommendations? is there something else i should do? when will the pump start? gains? how much should i expect? i have a good appetite, protein intake is pretty good and so are the carbs, i have a high metabolism, and this is my 2nd cycle. My stats, 5'0, 21yrs old, 115lbs, (just for those that dont know, 115 @5'0 is a decent weight, my goal is 130-140lbs) I look forward to any comments,.

5'0" and 115, and you are on your 2nd cycle? whatd you do wrong with the first cycle. people give me crap on here for bein 6'1" 160 and wanting to juice, cant wait to see this one...

bullram is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJuiceBar
    is my 2nd cycle. My stats, 5'0, 21yrs old, 115lbs, (just for those that dont know, 115 @5'0 is a decent weight, my goal is 130-140lbs) I look forward to any comments,.

i was 90 lbs at the beginning of my first cycle and gained 15lbs. , that wasnt my questions, plz refer to my original post rather than focusing on something else. thanx

You should start your own thread to ask personal questions, not hijack someone else's.

Hey guys once again i see lots of posts and it really motivates me that much more to try new things. You guys are top notch as far as for help goes. I weighed myself today and im still stuck at 211lbs, but i swear i look much bigger and ripped. Now Stout1 suggested that I eat more more and MORE, but the problem is that im Never hungry **** it . Some ppl have claimed that you get fevers from the sustanon , but i have gotten nothing but stupid strenght gains so far, I mean how do you go from doing 145lbs on a bench to 245 bymyself with knowone spotting me (7times), and 110lbs dumbess around 8 times without a spot.

Another note, Thank god im off the dbols (pink ones with the dragon), i feel much happier now, no more rages and all. My parents along with all of my friends are now calling me a "juice bag" lol.

I'll post some pics up tonight, stay posted, but shirt will stay on for now... yes yes im shy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog5.0
    You should start your own thread to ask personal questions, not hijack someone else's.

Thanks bud

Word.

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    up 100lbs. on bench in 4 weeks? ****, that's an insane jump!

how do i create my own post?

Quote Originally Posted by joeben22
    up 100lbs. on bench in 4 weeks? ****, that's an insane jump!

Ya give or take Im not entirely sure if its my old strenght coming back from working out off and on for 7yrs. I was thick and strong naturaly, but this is the first time ive been back at the gym in 2 1/2 years, so thats why maybe im gaining all of this weight this fast

if u had the strength b4 it will defintly come back alot easier than b4 bcuz of muscle memory. im not sure but could that be bad bcuz its such a big jump for 4 weeks? i mean for ur tendons and such? i kno for a fact that u would grow more from taking more of something. i dont remember who posted it but some compared 2 people taking test only for there first cycle and one took 2 grams and the other took 500 a week the 2 grams gained 40 pounds and the 500 gained 20.yes partly do to water but overall he gained more muscle mass. ur diet and pct will deterime how much u keep like u said his diet and pct wasnt right. i do think a test/winny cycle could be a good first cycle i realy dont think u need more than 2 things just my opinion.

does ne one else think its necessary for so many things? for those of u who have juiced what did ur first cycle look like?

Quote Originally Posted by shrunkennutz116
    does ne one else think its necessary for so many things? for those of u who have juiced what did ur first cycle look like?
    yes most ppl will say that for a first cycle more then 1 thing is not necessary. I for one can see how ppl get addicted to AS so ive decide on 2 cycles a year The rest after this will be very small and minor. After this cycle im going to try some winny and see how it goes. Btw thanks for the responses guys

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    Silly rabbits, analogs are for kids.

Good job and best of luck.

would anyone say that sust 250 is the best mix with deca ....or would prop be a better choice?

Update

Well guys i'm still trying hard to gain weight, but to no avail so far. Seems like strenght has gone up, but not by much. I'm still stuck at 210-212lbs ( i'm 5'9 btw) with a BF of god knows ( i see 4 abs). This all started since stopping the dbols and i'm guessing that I'm maintaining the same weight due to me loosing some water? If that is the case then its not bad at all as I'm also loosing BF. I'm going to try to eat more and more protein and see what happends. Ive also noticed since being off of the dbols, that my workouts are not as intense and pumps have dropped. Hrmmm, maybe 500mg of test is not doing the job

Be patient. Thr long acting esters are just now kicking in. You said it- weight's the same and youre losing water and fat. Be thrilled about that. Dont be quick to up the dose. Gains will come. Actually, they're already coming.

Did u take before pics? If so look at 'em cuz just the mirror will make u think you are't gaining as you see yourself every couple hours (I know I do).

BTW your screen name leads me to believe you drive a Grand National. True?

BTW your screen name leads me to believe you drive a Grand National. True?

I drive the following

04 srt4 12.57@112

69cam 388C.I H/c etc...

78 Valient (track car) 10.35@132mph (all motor 395 small block)

Well ive decided to shoot my Test/deca EOD and see if my results will vary before i was injecting on monday and thur's, now its mon/thur/sat.

Nice rides.

Nice rides.

Thanks bud

IRONATE is offline New Member
    There's no need to change anything.If I were you the only thing you should ad is some valium.Honestly,I'm not flaming you but you post almost every other day since your first post.Because your weight hasn't changed from monday to tuesday doen't mean it's not working.I'm just trying to tell you to be patient.You should be thrilled.You've made mad gains.My first cycle was test and pct only and I gained 20lbs overall.Test and deca take a while to work to there full potential.I know your anxious,everyone is there first cycle(what am I talking about,I'm anxious every cycle).The gains can't come fast enough.Give it some time.Gaining all kinds of weight real fast ain't good either.The body can only handle so much. I hope you don't take offense to this,I'm just looking out for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information