green1181 is offline New Member

Test E only cycle

Well I have been searching but can't really find out about doing a test only cycle. I am thinking about doing test enatnthate 200mg/ml (30mil total), as well as clomid and novadex. now i am wondering about gains with doing test only as compared to stacking with something else? I am about 160lbs, not much body fat, have been making sure my diet was good and in pretty good physical shape. And this will be my first cycle. thanks for the help.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    200mg/ml is a waste of your gear. To replace natural circulating levels (assuming you are still under 30) you want to run at least 400-500mg/wk.

At 160 lbs, you still have capacity to naturally grow. Take advantage of it while you still have it before resorting to the juice.

What are your stats? (age, height, training experience)

Once again, I'll reiterate the search button. Type in "Test Only" and I am sure you will find a bunch of results.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    you would keep alot more gains if you built on a better base than 160lbs , Test @ 500mg/week is a good cycle for between 8-12 weeks and full pct

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say 300mg/wk because i advocate low dose cycles but you shouls probably train naturally a little longer and build a better base

LittleNate is offline Junior Member
    how old and how tall are u? at 160 u have a lot more natural growth left...unless your like 5 foot.

Quote Originally Posted by green1181
    Well I have been searching but can't really find out about doing a test only cycle. I am thinking about doing test enatnthate 200mg/ml (30mil total), as well as clomid and novadex. now i am wondering about gains with doing test only as compared to stacking with something else? I am about 160lbs, not much body fat, have been making sure my diet was good and in pretty good physical shape. And this will be my first cycle. thanks for the help.
    If you are going to do a test only cycle do it at 500mg/wk for 10-12 weeks. Also, not trying to flame, but I know there are plenty of Test E only threads, because it is what everyone reccomends to newbies as a first cycle.

I am about 5'11, 23 years old. I was planing on taking the test either in feb or march so I would be off it for the summer. I know I could build a more natural base and then start the test, but what would happen if I didn't? Whould I loose most of the gains over the summer?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    200mg/ml is a waste of your gear. To replace natural circulating levels (assuming you are still under 30) you want to run at least 400-500mg/wk.

At 160 lbs, you still have capacity to naturally grow. Take advantage of it while you still have it before resorting to the juice.

What are your stats? (age, height, training experience)

Once again, I'll reiterate the search button. Type in "Test Only" and I am sure you will find a bunch of results.

Maybe 200mgs isnt that effective but i think it is DEFFINITELY replacing natural test levels and giving you more than usual. Theres no way you produce more than that normally...

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    well here i'm 6'1 and was 205lbs @ 10-12% bf a lil' over a month ago...now i'm 218 w/ the approx. the same bf % and i'm doing test e only @ 500mg a week...i like the test only cycle to start off w/ and i recommend it...i feel real good right now

LittleNate is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by green1181
    I am about 5'11, 23 years old. I was planing on taking the test either in feb or march so I would be off it for the summer. I know I could build a more natural base and then start the test, but what would happen if I didn't? Whould I loose most of the gains over the summer?
    How long have u been training hardcore for? I think at 160 you just really need to learn how to eat right to put on the lbs naturally. If you dont learn how to naturally grow then your not going to maintain the added weight after your cycle. imo at least

needle is offline Senior Member
    Good first cycle run it 400 to 500 mg, 2 times a week. I loved it, that was also my first!

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I would go with 300mg which is not worthless but it want help you can 25ILBS. 300mg is between 10 to 6 times your natural test output.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    test doesn't get good until you run a gram plus....not for you though....500mgs ew is perfect

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    I would go with 300mg which is not worthless but it want help you can 25ILBS. 300mg is between 10 to 6 times your natural test output.
    Thats a good point First Timers can get away with low doses like that!

Thanks guys, I am thinking about going with the 500mg/wk as that will strech what I have to 12 weeks. Now I haven't really been training that long, only a couple months. I know that it probally really is too soon but I would like to start either feb or march so that I can be off it for the summer. I don't want to wait untill fall to start and there is going to be a lot of partying this summer so don't want to be on anything then. Is there any more risks starting this early?

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Bro, IMO I dont think you should go with 500. I am very for low dose cycles at 10+ wks. You can have great results with 300 per wk if your diet is in check, of course. Men make an average of 35-50 mgs a week of test!!!! 300mg is plenty bro!!!! Good luck to you!

Thread Information