Thread: Liquid Clen

beenie is offline Senior Member

Liquid Clen

Can someone who has tried liquid clen please PM me? I think my questions are a bit too sophmoric for this forum.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    No question is too sophomoric...You can find most answers by doing a basic search with keywords you want, IE. Clen dosage, Clen timing, etc.

Ask away and we'll do our best, but remember the search button has a wealth of information for you if used properly.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    No question is too sophomoric...You can find most answers by doing a basic search with keywords you want, IE. Clen dosage, Clen timing, etc.

Ask away and we'll do our best, but remember the search button has a wealth of information for you if used properly.
    I started with the search- that's why i decided the question was too sophomoric. However, here goes:

I used clen for cutting a couple years ago. At the time, I was able to get the .02mg tabs. I don't see it around anymore, but on the anabolicreview-reseach.com site i see liquid clen.

How would you take it? Measure it out in a syringe and then swallow it orrally? Does it need to be processed somehow? It says 200mcg/ml and when i did the tabs i think i did way less than that - like 2 tabs the first day 3 the second, 4 the 3rd, till i got to 7 tabs a day, where i kept it until I got to 14 days after which I would wait a couple weeks then start all over. How would you measure out such a small amount?

If I run liquid clen , I will use an insulin pin (U-100) to draw.

Since you are measuring out micrograms, it is the only way to accurately dose the clen in any increment less than 1 ml (or 200mcg).

start with 40 or 60mcg/ED and work your way up to 120-140mcg by tapering up by 20mcg ED.

Continue increasing the dosage until the sides become noticeable (ie. shakes, jittery feeling, anxiety) and then cut it back by 20mcg.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    If I run liquid clen , I will use an insulin pin (U-100) to draw.

Since you are measuring out micrograms, it is the only way to accurately dose the clen in any increment less than 1 ml (or 200mcg).

start with 40 or 60mcg/ED and work your way up to 120-140mcg by tapering up by 20mcg ED.

Continue increasing the dosage until the sides become noticeable (ie. shakes, jittery feeling, anxiety) and then cut it back by 20mcg.

Hope this helps.
    And you just swallow it orally as you would the tabs?

Quote Originally Posted by beenie
    And you just swallow it orally as you would the tabs?
    Correct...the liquid is administered in the same way as tabs.

Thanks a million. Also thanks for not making me feel like a retard.

vestax is offline Member
    i like to mix my clen with a few beers`

definitly chase your clen with something, maybe grapefruit juice as i hear that helps with oral absorption. I dont know about chasing it with beer, but I guess thats up to you.

Thread Information