AZJAYHAWK is offline New Member

Opinions on first cycle

I am going to start my first cycle on the 1st of the new year. What I am looking for is cutting some fat and adding 20 pounds of muscle. Ive done alot of research and have a doctor involved. I have done bloodwork and he is suggesting Winstrol tabs with HGH and sustanon . Does this sound in general like a good first cycle for what I am after? Any suggestions and ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

HGH does NOT sound good for a first cycle. Heres a good first cycle.
    Weeks 1-10 Test E 500mg/wk
    Nolva on hand
    Weeks 12-14 PCT clomid and nolva.

My body is pretty resilient and I eat and sleep right. What kind of gains would you estimate on the Test E? Stay away from stacking on the 1st cycle?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    HGH does NOT sound good for a first cycle. Heres a good first cycle.
    Weeks 1-10 Test E 500mg/wk
    Nolva on hand
    Weeks 12-14 PCT clomid and nolva.

i reccomend something different.
    1-12 test e 500mg/week
    10mg/day nolva
    pct start 2 weeks after last shot and run it 300mg/day 1 then 100mg/day for the next 29 days...

HGH is good but this will be your first cycle.... no need to get into that stuff now. stick with the basics and u will be quite impressed, but dont expect to lose fat and gain 20lbs of muscle...... those are a little unrealistic

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AZJAYHAWK
    My body is pretty resilient and I eat and sleep right. What kind of gains would you estimate on the Test E? Stay away from stacking on the 1st cycle?
    Impossible to answer. You will answer this question thru your diet, rest, training, etc. The cycles that have been layed out are good.

Stay away from HGH till you are about 30. ANd then by that age you need to run it about 6 months just to get anything out of it and that is NOT cheap.

Thanks for the info, guys. What about a Winstrol /Deca stack. 200mg of each weekly split on Monday and Thursday for 10 weeks???

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Def not..... i would run the test at 300mg/wk because i like low dose cycles many may see something wrong with running GH but i dont think it would be a problem thats just me personally

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    What are your stats? I am always fearful when someone wants to lose some weight with their first cycle. You really should have your weight in check and try to bulk in your first cycle. Like I said, I don't know your stats, but you really should not cycle if you are over 15%bf. Good luck bro, Peace

decadbal is offline Banned
    wow, its the newb giving newb thread..lol test only cycle sint the way to go fora first one..test deca , test eq, something that like..test eq would be best imo bc your tryin for fat loss.pct test at 500mgwek and eq at 300wk. and i also see nada wrong with doing gh now..

Thread Information