STEVO 47 is offline Banned

Thigh injections

I've been doing a test enanthate cycle only, 250mgs each
    Monday and thursday. I'm on my 7th week. I alternate right
    thigh and left and spread out my shots up and down the muscle.
    the needle as of late has been getting harder to push in plus
    starting to sting a bit more as it's going in. This is my first injection
    cycle. Could anyone give me some input on this. Thanks

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    Scar tissue bro you should include more sites like the delts and ass. I did the same thing with QV Prop (ED injection up and down my glutes) because my ass could take the pain (that sounds gay LOL) but yea a few weeks into a ED injections the tissue became very tough and much harder to inject. Switching up should solve the prob.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD
    Scar tissue bro you should include more sites like the delts and ass. I did the same thing with QV Prop (ED injection up and down my glutes) because my ass could take the pain (that sounds gay LOL) but yea a few weeks into a ED injections the tissue became very tough and much harder to inject. Switching up should solve the prob.
    Very true just started to run into the same problems im my quads, its almost feels like your tearing through something when the needle is being pushed in.
    You just need to switch it up a little! www.spotinjections.com- has great resources for different injection sites.

Very true just started to run into the same problems im my quads, its almost feels like your tearing through something when the needle is being pushed in.
    You just need to switch it up a little! www.spotinjections.com- has great resources for different injection sites.

chevy44 is offline Member
    you should do the delts.. they are by far the easiest to do (imo)..

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    I have neve tryed the delt. What Size pin are you using?

Rocket

MER
    MER is offline Member
    For delts i use a 25g 1'. I switch between each delt and quad, somtimes I add in a glute shot here and there.

spooledup is offline Banned
    How can it be scar tissue when you're injecting 2" or more from the last injection site?

I go 3 shots on each quad alternating between the two. Upper, middle and lower. Haven't had the problem yet.

bigswolej is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    How can it be scar tissue when you're injecting 2" or more from the last injection site?

I go 3 shots on each quad alternating between the two. Upper, middle and lower. Haven't had the problem yet.
    IMO, yes i think even when going that deep give or take when its injected it will expand, the problem it too many injections on the quads, the glute is soo easy lot of the time never feeling anypain at all, almost as if i never feel it at all. but bro try another spot, is this the first time you done thigh injections, read some articles at spotinjections.com....

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    two sites that is it??? Most of us have 8 or more try the delts tris bis quads hell I even use traps.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVO 47
    I've been doing a test enanthate cycle only, 250mgs each
    Monday and thursday. I'm on my 7th week. I alternate right
    thigh and left and spread out my shots up and down the muscle.
    the needle as of late has been getting harder to push in plus
    starting to sting a bit more as it's going in. This is my first injection
    cycle. Could anyone give me some input on this. Thanks
    move on to other sites...delts, glutes, quads too easy
    youll really notice the scar tissue on your next cycle....

Thread Information