your mom is offline Junior Member

Do they strip search you at the border in TJ?

Do they strip search you at the border?

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    im sure they would if you asked... haha

imann is offline Member
    No but they can if you look suspect or give them a reason to..........use common sense!

your mom is offline Junior Member
    I mean do they get up all in you? Like prison style? "spread em"?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    no that will be their last resort if they have reason to beleive you are carrying something illegal on you. Your body is still the best place to stash stuff.

deucedude is offline New Member
    axe i donno bout stashing gear on the body. Wont the aluminum cap on the vial or the metallic holographic sticker on the bottle set of the walk through metal detector? I was always scared about that so i dont stash anything on my body. plus..if you get caught with gear taped to your leg or uh shoved up an orfice..thats like proof of trying to smuggle . what that says right there is ..."i know this stuff is illigal thats why i hide it on or in my body to smuggle it" it would make it much harder for a lawyer to save you.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    i was in TJ about 5 years ago ( this was b4 9-11 ) and i put a butterfly knife in my shoe and walked right thru a series of metal detectors, it was kinda like an air-port, the detectors did not go off and they didnt search ppl at all, others times i have just driven thru, or a bus full of ppl were let past the border without a seach of any kind, but this was b4 9-11 and i havent been back in a few years, so i don't know how tight the security is now.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deucedude
    axe i donno bout stashing gear on the body. Wont the aluminum cap on the vial or the metallic holographic sticker on the bottle set of the walk through metal detector? I was always scared about that so i dont stash anything on my body. plus..if you get caught with gear taped to your leg or uh shoved up an orfice..thats like proof of trying to smuggle . what that says right there is ..."i know this stuff is illigal thats why i hide it on or in my body to smuggle it" it would make it much harder for a lawyer to save you.
    Nope. It's not enough metal to make a difference. Besides, more than 50% of ppl I see when down there dont pass metal detectors b/c of things like belts, watches, etc. So don't freak out if the detectors go off. And stashing on your body is not a worse offense than keeping it in your bag.Regardless of where you have it in your pessesion, it is still smuggling.But like I said, the safest bet is still taping it to your leg (i wouldn't advise in any orfices).

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    no that will be their last resort if they have reason to beleive you are carrying something illegal on you. Your body is still the best place to stash stuff.
    exactly....but not very often...you have to be very suspicious

Thread Information