BigJ_22 is offline New Member

Winny and its effects on sex

Hey I was just wondering, im on winny injec, right now and since im not talking anything else and prolly wont be doing so after im done, would my winny cycle effect my sex drive? I mean would i be able to still get wood and be able to shoot loads too?
    I hope so, dont wanna get some sort of *deca dick* with winny

oh and if ur wondering the reason im on winny is that im losing wieght but im trying to maintain my muscle mass cuz in the past when go on natural cutting cycles i would lose soo much muscle soo im giving this drug a shot to maintain

Spyder Guest
    ive done winny only cycles and they didnt have any side effects to my wood or my loads. theres plenty of information on here about winny, you just need to find it. if anything, i noticed my sex drive was much higher when "on"

good luck bro.

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    One question, why Winstrol only?

Winstrol is androgenic , so the increased drive while "on" makes sense, but it will shut down natty levels, severity depending on dose and time run...

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    ive done winny only cycles and they didnt have any side effects to my wood or my loads. theres plenty of information on here about winny, you just need to find it. if anything, i noticed my sex drive was much higher when "on"

good luck bro.

Spyder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by odrorir
    One question, why Winstrol only?

Winstrol is androgenic, so the increased drive while "on" makes sense, but it will shut down natty levels, severity depending on dose and time run...
    well, it was a combo winny and clen . it was my first cycle and i didnt wanna do any real hardcore stuff. to be honest, my goals were to lose weight, and tone up and i reached those goals 100%. ive learned alot since then.

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Ok, I was just curious...

My first was 300mg of Primo a week with Dbol for 8 weeks, definately stupid. But I actually did well on it. Back then the info you got was precious and hard to find. Thanks "Gore" for the internet!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    well, it was a combo winny and clen. it was my first cycle and i didnt wanna do any real hardcore stuff. to be honest, my goals were to lose weight, and tone up and i reached those goals 100%. ive learned alot since then.

BigJ_22 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the replies
    so that u know ive done my research a read almost everything here about winny, its just i was getting a mixed opinions one said yes one said no, so i had to ask specificly to be sure.
    I heard that after u done with it it effects ur HPTA, i have no idea what that is can some one explain this?

btw, im on50 mg every other day for a cycle of 8-10weeks

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    it will effect your hpta but not to the point that you would notice it and not be able to get it up

Spyder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJ_22
    Thanks for the replies
    so that u know ive done my research a read almost everything here about winny, its just i was getting a mixed opinions one said yes one said no, so i had to ask specificly to be sure.
    I heard that after u done with it it effects ur HPTA, i have no idea what that is can some one explain this?

btw, im on50 mg every other day for a cycle of 8-10weeks
    I dont know what HTPA is either, and your cycle now is what I did, but I didnt go over 8 weeks.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular Axis......how can you giys be giving advice out when you dont even know what the hpta is?

Spyder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular Axis......how can you giys be giving advice out when you dont even know what the hpta is?
    whose giving advice? he asked if it affects sex drive and cum shots. i answered the question based on experience. had nothing to do with HPTA originally.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    You got that right!

Spyder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    You got that right!
    here's another one that reads only what he wants

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    when I took a winny/prop cycle my sex drive was through the roof, I got a blood test done and my free testosterone was extremely high and my SHBG was next to nothing, so when you take it with testosterone it makes it more potent.

Thread Information