Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRuffy
    Stout, I have never met a more closed minded individual... You must love controversey in your life.. I almost feel sorry for ya, only being able to see things one way. It would be like being color blind... Not to flame ya here bro. But you obviously have your opinion, and it's yours....lol

Tell me why they designed sustanon the way they did, to give a fast initial release of test, with a sustained androgen release action for a number of weeks.
    No i dont like controvesry, quite the contrary. But like I said before you are offerind HORRIBLE advice.

IT IS HORRIBLE. You are the narrow minded one. I am trying to show you thru facts and obvious statements that you are telling a newbie the wrong way to do things. BUT YOU ARE TOO SET IN YOUR WAYS TO SEE THAT YOU ARE WRONG!!!!

Like I said before if you want to shoot more gear to make sides less apparent then go ahead and do it.

But earlier in the thread you stated then more is not better. But then you just come back with this statement that I previously mentioned about how you take more gear to make the sides less apparant.

You have also told me you shoot sustanon 1 time every 14-21 days. Thats fine with me too.

If you want to shoot Sust 1 time a week then go ahead and do it.

But dont go round these forums preaching the gospel if you dont know **** about it.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stout1
    No i dont like controvesry, quite the contrary. But like I said before you are offerind HORRIBLE advice.

IT IS HORRIBLE. You are the narrow minded one. I am trying to show you thru facts and obvious statements that you are telling a newbie the wrong way to do things. BUT YOU ARE TOO SET IN YOUR WAYS TO SEE THAT YOU ARE WRONG!!!!

Like I said before if you want to shoot more gear to make sides less apparent then go ahead and do it.

But earlier in the thread you stated then more is not better. But then you just come back with this statement that I previously mentioned about how you take more gear to make the sides less apparant.

You have also told me you shoot sustanon 1 time every 14-21 days. Thats fine with me too.

If you want to shoot Sust 1 time a week then go ahead and do it.

But dont go round these forums preaching the gospel if you dont know **** about it.
    Can I ask if anybody has seen any hard evidence that doing sust EOD is better than doing it once a week or even once a month, ie there is a noticable increase in gains, other than just the guys on this board saying its right ? Seems to me its all pretty subjective. I have used it once a week with great results and no sides, Iron seems to have done it every fourteen days with great results. The labelling inside the box describes the esters and suggests once a month dosages. So I would just like to see some hard facts before I do it EOD which I was planning for my next cycle.
    Last edited by seanw; 12-29-2004 at 02:39 AM.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member

Anyone who says sust only needs to be shot once a week should have their head examined. That, or they have no idea how esters and half-lives work.

Sust should be shot at lest EOD, if not ED.

Can you get away with shooting it less often, sure can. Is it even remotely smart, sure isn't.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1

Anyone who says sust only needs to be shot once a week should have their head examined. That, or they have no idea how esters and half-lives work.

Sust should be shot at lest EOD, if not ED.

Can you get away with shooting it less often, sure can. Is it even remotely smart, sure isn't.
    Based on what ?

Swellin Guest
    Gentlemen, I have never done sust, because it makes absolutely no sense to pay more for something that does nothing more than anything else.

I would like to run it once just for the hell of it. However, I have run prop ED & EOD. I can tell you that my results were nightmarish with EOD prop. Since prop is the lightest ester in sust, and the subsequent lightest ester has approximately twice the half-life...it is obvious that those two alone will cause plasma levels to spike and fall.

It makes absolutely no sense to take the chance with fluctuating plasma levels. Why bother? Run .5cc EOD, or buy more gear!

Why screw around and risk the acne/bloat/emotional sides that are often present when plasma levels fluctuate?

If one person experienced no sides...does that then cancel out the multitudes of others who have? I have jumped out of a boat running 65mph.....I sustained no injuries, and actually enjoyed the stupid f***ing experience. Does this mean that if 9 other idiots tried it they would sustain no injuries?

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Based on what ?
    Based on the VAST amount of info that's already been posted on the subject. It's all here, and all you have to do is use the search button to find it.

seanw is offline Banned
    Based on the VAST amount of info that's already been posted on the subject. It's all here, and all you have to do is use the search button to find it.
    So you are saying that there are guys here who have tried it both ways and have gotten better gains from EOD ?

So you are saying that there are guys here who have tried it both ways and have gotten better gains from EOD ?

seanw is offline Banned
    Hmmmm,, I take it thats a yes. This is a good read by the way Sustanon and why you shouldnt use it

Stout1 is offline Banned
    SeanW, another thing he is using is the time that Sustanon clears to decide when to shoot again. Look at it like this. He says he will shoot sustanon 1 time a week or 1 time every 2 weeks. Well you know what....it will take that long for the **** to get back in his sytsem to visulize in your head that dip.

Look how it dips all the way down one week. Then it will take another week to get that level back up. So its one big YO YO effect. Not very good at all.

The reason why you guys or he is seeing gains is b/c he obviously has an extra amount of test in his body. So he will grow. I am not doubting that but it is not the wise thing to do and you are wasting gear.

Unfortunaltey Iron Ruffy does not know about esters yet, if you re-read some of his first posts he talks about being bombarded with all these differnt esters. It is quite the contrary. Each ester has its only release time and there is no way that you will mess anything up.

Sust is not good for newbies b/c of the EOD or ED injections. Remember TEST IS TEST IS TEST. So why use Sust and have to do all these injections if you will get the same results with less pokes from Test E or CYP??

IF you look around its alot of newbies using Sust b/c they think it is better b/c of all the esters and it sounds better too. Hell I used to think the same thing, but do a i litttle bit of research and you will find out that it it better to go with Cyp or Test E.

Anyways I apoligize if I came off rude to you or Iron Ruffy but I dont like to see people get bad advice. If you read her alot you will see all the threads with people getting ****ed up or whatnot from not doing gear correctly and I am just trying to help people out the best I can.

seanw is offline Banned
    SeanW, another thing he is using is the time that Sustanon clears to decide when to shoot again. Look at it like this. He says he will shoot sustanon 1 time a week or 1 time every 2 weeks. Well you know what....it will take that long for the **** to get back in his sytsem to visulize in your head that dip.

Look how it dips all the way down one week. Then it will take another week to get that level back up. So its one big YO YO effect. Not very good at all.

The reason why you guys or he is seeing gains is b/c he obviously has an extra amount of test in his body. So he will grow. I am not doubting that but it is not the wise thing to do and you are wasting gear.

Unfortunaltey Iron Ruffy does not know about esters yet, if you re-read some of his first posts he talks about being bombarded with all these differnt esters. It is quite the contrary. Each ester has its only release time and there is no way that you will mess anything up.

Sust is not good for newbies b/c of the EOD or ED injections. Remember TEST IS TEST IS TEST. So why use Sust and have to do all these injections if you will get the same results with less pokes from Test E or CYP??

IF you look around its alot of newbies using Sust b/c they think it is better b/c of all the esters and it sounds better too. Hell I used to think the same thing, but do a i litttle bit of research and you will find out that it it better to go with Cyp or Test E.

Anyways I apoligize if I came off rude to you or Iron Ruffy but I dont like to see people get bad advice. If you read her alot you will see all the threads with people getting ****ed up or whatnot from not doing gear correctly and I am just trying to help people out the best I can.
    Hey Stout, you certainly havnt offended me Bro, this is all good sh!t I reckon. This is the sort of exchange we need to see so that we can all learn off one another. I have only done one cycle so far so I am a complete dumb arse when it comes to knowing all the intricacies of gear. I like sust just because of the gains I got when I front loaded with it in my first cycle so I thought I would give it a try all the way through for my second cycle. Having said that I am still tossing up whether to go with Sust or Test E, I used Test C last time but there is bugger all difference between the two and I wasnt that happy with the gains I got from Test C when I switched to it after the front load of sust. I think this is an argument that everyone will have differeing opinions on and really, the only way to know for sure is to experiment on yourself and see what works best for you, which is what I intend to do.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Hey Stout, you certainly havnt offended me Bro, this is all good sh!t I reckon. This is the sort of exchange we need to see so that we can all learn off one another. I have only done one cycle so far so I am a complete dumb arse when it comes to knowing all the intricacies of gear. I like sust just because of the gains I got when I front loaded with it in my first cycle so I thought I would give it a try all the way through for my second cycle. Having said that I am still tossing up whether to go with Sust or Test E, I used Test C last time but there is bugger all difference between the two and I wasnt that happy with the gains I got from Test C when I switched to it after the front load of sust. I think this is an argument that everyone will have differeing opinions on and really, the only way to know for sure is to experiment on yourself and see what works best for you, which is what I intend to do.
    Were you using differnt gear?? That is different brand names of Cyp and Sust??

If not there is something else wrong. Remember there is NO DIFFERNCE in Test E, Cyp, OR Sust. They have all the same ability to make you grow. They just have different esters attached to them and makes the test release at different rates.

AVAGO is offline Member
    i ran sus for 12 weeks, 1-8 250 1pw, 8-12 250 e3d, on pct now. i know this totaly goes aginst what alot of ppl say(not freq enough), but i followed a frinds advice and i gained 30lbs, not flamin any1 but i cant see how this is a waste of $. i also find that any sides are minimal due to the lower test levels which can only be desirable ??
    im finding it hard to understand why shootin less test is wasting money (ie cost more?) surely if sus is shot twice as much and for the same gains that is a waste of £s ? only my 2pence..

seanw is offline Banned
    Were you using differnt gear?? That is different brand names of Cyp and Sust??
    Sorry I probably didnt explain that well, this is what I did

Wk1-3 Sust 250 once a week
    Wk1-9 Deca 300 once a week
    wk4-10 Test C 400 once a week

I finish PCT this Friday.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    i ran sus for 12 weeks, 1-8 250 1pw, 8-12 250 e3d, on pct now. i know this totaly goes aginst what alot of ppl say(not freq enough), but i followed a frinds advice and i gained 30lbs, not flamin any1 but i cant see how this is a waste of $. i also find that any sides are minimal due to the lower test levels which can only be desirable ??
    im finding it hard to understand why shootin less test is wasting money (ie cost more?) surely if sus is shot twice as much and for the same gains that is a waste of £s ? only my 2pence..
    I know there is alot of posts in this thread, but like I said before. You obviously will grow of Sustanon 1 time a week or Sust E3D...etc. You are growing b/c you have an extra amount of testosterone in your system. But to get the full 100% of it you need to shoot EOD and that will minimize you sides b/c you will keep your blood levels stable.

seanw is offline Banned
    By the way Stout, I love your Avatar, it reminds me of my son when he watches Australian Rules football matches. Chip off the old block !!

AVAGO is offline Member
    i see so are blood levels relevent to sides i was not aware of this i allways thought higher test levels ment more sides, due to own test levels shuting down harder ?

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    i see so are blood levels relevent to sides i was not aware of this i allways thought higher test levels ment more sides, due to own test levels shuting down harder ?
    Well yes you are going to have more sides with higher MG's of gear. But if you put your body into a YO YO effect, that is not good either.

AVAGO is offline Member

Swellin Guest
    Sorry I probably didnt explain that well, this is what I did

Wk1-3 Sust 250 once a week
    Wk1-9 Deca 300 once a week
    wk4-10 Test C 400 once a week

I finish PCT this Friday.
    Let me help you with this one bro. The sust hits you fast because of the fast acting esters in the blend, namely prop and phenylprop. Ordinarily, both of these will build plasma levels to a satisfactory level in three weeks (this is not a standard as eahc person reacts entirely different to each compound).

Cyp takes 4-6 weeks (usually) to build to satisfactory levels.

You dropped the sust at week 4, and started cyp. So your cyp was not kicking until week 8, by which time the iso & deca estered test had left your system. Now you are stuck waiting on the cyp to kick in, but your cycle is at its end.

When people kickstart with a given compound, they don't swithc to another compound. They run both in concert.

You would have liked your cycle much better if you had done the following instead (using the compounds you listed):

1-4 sust 71mg (.3ml) EOD
    1-10 test cyp 200mg E3.5D (twice a week)
    1-10 deca 150 E3.5D

Since cyp and deca take three weeks to clear, the timing is okay. Optimal use would have a fast acting test running for the three weeks prior to pct and after your last shot of cyp/deca (something like prop, which would have been a much better kickstart for your cycle than the sust...but live and learn).

When you get ready to run another cycle, be sure to post it here and get some critiques on it from the knowledgable members here. You might have to sift through some BS, but you will get it figured out and be glad you did.

Best of luck with your pct....IT REALLY SUCKS THE FIRST TIME!

(It sucks every time, but the first is the worst.)

decadbal is offline Banned
    ive done prolly 6 sust cycles and taking it once a week is completely foolhearted, you can take it anyway you want IR, ppl respond diff to aas, but ive never met anyone who responded well to it that way. id never take it that way bc of simple logic, which stout brought up, your test levels would be all over the place, instead of a consistant level. my advice to newbs is simply this, research alot before you start something... dont take one persons view..take the larger view.. bc its more likely to be correct

Stout1 is offline Banned
    ANother idea if you are dead set in kickstarting a cycle and you dont want to wait 4 weeks for the Test E to kick in. Start off the cycle with prop for the first 4 weeks. While you are running the Test E. So by week 5 you have dropped the prop and your Test E ester has kicked in and you are in full swing of things.

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by juiceon
    I agree that unbound test is the same, but since sust has four different esters, and each releases at a different time, the four "peaks" give the user a more consistent level of unbound test over the same/given period of time. Since the test is released over time (as opposed to having one peak), there is no flood of test for conversion to a flood of estrogen, which causes the water and fat retention with enanthate . With something like enanthate, which has one ester type bound to all test, there is only ONE peak over the same period of time - the time it takes the ester to break free. Does enanthate magically release its esters at a steady rate? With enanthate, each ester bound test is the same X = X = X . . . . so what happens to one, happens to all.

It's like saying between now and 14 days from now we are going to start at 0 and end at 0. With enanthate (for eg.) we will hit the top of the scale (let's say 10) once. With sust., we will hit the top of the scale (relatively speaking I would put it at a 7.5 based on experience with the two) four times. Hitting the top 4 times over the same period of time is certainly more consistent than hitting it only once.

Don't get me wrong, I like enanthate and the other straight tests too (actually test depot the best, which has two different esters and is in that respect somewhat similar to sust.) but I avoid the straight tests when I want to avoid getting the pumpkin head look or putting on fat. Regardless of a scientific analysis, that's just how it is for me. You could call one formula red and the other formula blue, and after one cycle of each I would tell you that one caused me to hold more water, gain fat, and show gyno symptoms than the other.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=IronRuffy]Originally posted by juiceon
    I agree that unbound test is the same, but since sust has four different esters, and each releases at a different time, the four "peaks" give the user a more consistent level of unbound test over the same/given period of time. Since the test is released over time (as opposed to having one peak)/QUOTE]

Since it has four different esters you have to accomidate for those esters. Each one. You cant forget about the fast acting esters. If you are going to shoot Sustanon 2X a week or 1 time a week you might as well go with Test E or Cyp. Here is why:

You are wasting half of the gear by not shooting EOD. You are forgetting about the faster acting esters in sust. You are only shooting the Sustanon of the longer esters. So you are wasting half of the shot. That is why you need to shoot more to get less sides Iron Ruffy. You have said it your self. You shoot more gear to get less sides. That goes to show you you are making up for the missing gear with more gear. Why not just admit what you are doing is wrong and save yourself some money and either:

A) Shoot it EOD and save some money and not get bad sides and GET MORE GEAR FOR YOU DOLLAR!!

B) Swithc to a longer estered single Test such as Test E or Cyp

But for sure, quit telling noobs bad advice. I can tell that you have not been able to give any info to this other than regurgitated stuff so, once you learn how an ester works get back to me

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRuffy

Don't get me wrong, I like enanthate and the other straight tests too (actually test depot the best, which has two different esters and is in that respect somewhat similar to sust.) but I avoid the straight tests when I want to avoid getting the pumpkin head look or putting on fat. Regardless of a scientific analysis, that's just how it is for me. You could call one formula red and the other formula blue, and after one cycle of each I would tell you that one caused me to hold more water, gain fat, and show gyno symptoms than the other.
    Avoid straight tests? WTF are you talking about? I mean really, you have NO IDEA to what you are talking about, none! How does doing a multi-esterd test not make you get "the pumpkin head look" Does the word nolvadex or l-dex mean anything to you? Man reading your posts has just made me dumber.... I am actually exhausted reading your propaganda...

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Let me help you with this one bro. The sust hits you fast because of the fast acting esters in the blend, namely prop and phenylprop. Ordinarily, both of these will build plasma levels to a satisfactory level in three weeks (this is not a standard as eahc person reacts entirely different to each compound).

Cyp takes 4-6 weeks (usually) to build to satisfactory levels.

You dropped the sust at week 4, and started cyp. So your cyp was not kicking until week 8, by which time the iso & deca estered test had left your system. Now you are stuck waiting on the cyp to kick in, but your cycle is at its end.

When people kickstart with a given compound, they don't swithc to another compound. They run both in concert.

You would have liked your cycle much better if you had done the following instead (using the compounds you listed):

1-4 sust 71mg (.3ml) EOD
    1-10 test cyp 200mg E3.5D (twice a week)
    1-10 deca 150 E3.5D

Since cyp and deca take three weeks to clear, the timing is okay. Optimal use would have a fast acting test running for the three weeks prior to pct and after your last shot of cyp/deca (something like prop, which would have been a much better kickstart for your cycle than the sust...but live and learn).

When you get ready to run another cycle, be sure to post it here and get some critiques on it from the knowledgable members here. You might have to sift through some BS, but you will get it figured out and be glad you did.

Best of luck with your pct....IT REALLY SUCKS THE FIRST TIME!

(It sucks every time, but the first is the worst.)
    Thanks Swellin !!! I think I will be doing this for my next cycle

wk1-4 Dbol 30 mg
    wk1-12 Sust 500mg split three times a week
    wk1-11 Deca 400mg split three times a week
    wk8-12 Anavar 40mg

Normal PCT. I am going to do some HCG at some point in the cycle as well. Funny thing about PCT is that I have had absolutely no issues with sides whatsoever. Its been a peice of cake and I have kept all my gains, in fact I have put on another three lbs since I stopped my cycle.

my first cycle and only cycle was with sust 250 what i did was the first week i took 750ml. then each week i took 500ml..for the course on 12 weeks. i had alot of gains probrably some water but still gains, bout 20 pounds.... sust is a great all around , this next time im definitly gonna throw some deca with it though..

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by turbolag87
    Yup everyone says its water. No doubt some of it is water, but god **** i look huge and ripped. Abs are showing up, im loosing tons of fat, and my diet is plenty clean. Ive been off the dbol for 4 days now and i've hit a wall @ 210lbs and have upped my carb/protein intake. Will see what happends in a week or so when the test/deca really start to kick in.
    EAT MORE. You aren't bulking effectively if you are losing that much fat! Up your protein, and if you can't see a way to do that, then up your total calories, sparing your protein from being converted to energy. That is an oversimplified, innaccurate way of putting it but essentially that is what happens.

Since you have 20 amps for 10 weeks, assuming you can't get your hands on more, the convenient way is a straight-forward two shots per week. Your gains as opposed to splitting 20cc into 35 doses for EOD shots will not differ much. We are talking hair splitting, here. But if you want to split hairs, the easiest way is to verify that the total amount over the total length of cycle will be effective (it is, at 500mg/week) and then divide the total volume, 20cc, into 35 doses since 10 weeks = 70 days. So 20/35 = .57cc. Drawing up exactly .57cc will be problematic of course, and if you draw an extra .1cc every shot, you will be 3.5cc short of having enough, and your cycle will end prematurely at day 58. Bummer! So you need to track your progress through your amps. First shot, you draw .57cc, right? That theoretically leaves you .43cc. Your next shot you draw that an from the next amp you pull .14cc leaving .86cc. Next shot pull .57 and leave .29cc and next shot you pull that, crack the next amp, and pull .26 from the new amp. When you get to shot #7 you should have .01cc left in amp #4, which you may as well suck right up. So 4 amps = 7 shots at that rate. You will be able to determine whether you are under or overdosing yourself that way.

To avoid waste, draw up .2cc of b12 first, then suck up the sust. That way you shoot all the sust without wasting any or without having to leave an air bubble in the rig before you shoot. If you don't shake the rig, your injection should be sust first followed by B12 for the most part. I normally can't be bothered with this nitpicky behavior but the wastage in the rig is significant when you are shooting much less than 1cc.

This really is a load of crap tho, isn't it? If you are really anal about details, you just might get your rocks off on all this mathematical gymnastics. But if you are like me, you will just shoot every 3.5 days... like 8AM day 1, 8PM day 4, 8AM day 8, 8PM day 11, etc and you are good to go with practically the same bang for the buck as the more complicated split shots. To put it more simply a sample sched would be like monday mornings and thursday evenings.

If you don't mind upping the dose a bit, next time consider getting 24 amps for a 10 week cycle and shooting every 3 days (actually that would be 72 days)... or go crazy and shoot an amp EOD, with 35 amps for a 10-weeker which works out to 875mg/week. OTOH a cycle using 1/2 amp EOD works out to 18 amps for 72 days... 437.5mg/week... not too light, and reasonably convenient dosing. Just draw up half an amp and then draw up the other half with another rig for the next shot... you can compare and if one is heavy you shoot a drop or two back into the amp and get it with the light one. Mix in some B12 or sterile oil to reduce wastage or include .1cc air in the shot... the idea is the space in the head of the syringe and the needle end up full of the air instead of full of the gear, and the object is not to actually inject the air. (contrary to the urban myth a tiny bubble of air in your shot is not going to kill you LOL but still the idea is to shoot gear, not air, and be particularly careful to not send it into a vein) Wasting .1cc is only 10% wastage in a 1cc shot... only 3.3% wastage in a 3cc shot, but a staggering 20% waste in a .5cc shot so keep it in mind when doing small injections.

That's the problem with stuff in amps... you lose some convenience and flexibility in dosing. Everybody likes a nice conservative 500mg/week of test, especially stacked with something else like eq or deca or fina, and nearly everyone will agree that there are at least marginal advantages to shooting sust EOD... maybe instead of sustenon250 they should make sustenon142.8571429 LOL! (You do the math grasshopper)
    Last edited by The Baron; 12-29-2004 at 09:17 PM. Reason: meant "amp" not "vial"

turbolag87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    EAT MORE. You aren't bulking effectively if you are losing that much fat! Up your protein, and if you can't see a way to do that, then up your total calories, sparing your protein from being converted to energy. That is an oversimplified, innaccurate way of putting it but essentially that is what happens.

Since you have 20 amps for 10 weeks, assuming you can't get your hands on more, the convenient way is a straight-forward two shots per week. Your gains as opposed to splitting 20cc into 35 doses for EOD shots will not differ much. We are talking hair splitting, here. But if you want to split hairs, the easiest way is to verify that the total amount over the total length of cycle will be effective (it is, at 500mg/week) and then divide the total volume, 20cc, into 35 doses since 10 weeks = 70 days. So 20/35 = .57cc. Drawing up exactly .57cc will be problematic of course, and if you draw an extra .1cc every shot, you will be 3.5cc short of having enough, and your cycle will end prematurely at day 58. Bummer! So you need to track your progress through your amps. First shot, you draw .57cc, right? That theoretically leaves you .43cc. Your next shot you draw that an from the next amp you pull .14cc leaving .86cc. Next shot pull .57 and leave .29cc and next shot you pull that, crack the next amp, and pull .26 from the new amp. When you get to shot #7 you should have .01cc left in amp #4, which you may as well suck right up. So 4 amps = 7 shots at that rate. You will be able to determine whether you are under or overdosing yourself that way.

To avoid waste, draw up .2cc of b12 first, then suck up the sust. That way you shoot all the sust without wasting any or without having to leave an air bubble in the rig before you shoot. If you don't shake the rig, your injection should be sust first followed by B12 for the most part. I normally can't be bothered with this nitpicky behavior but the wastage in the rig is significant when you are shooting much less than 1cc.

This really is a load of crap tho, isn't it? If you are really anal about details, you just might get your rocks off on all this mathematical gymnastics. But if you are like me, you will just shoot every 3.5 days... like 8AM day 1, 8PM day 4, 8AM day 8, 8PM day 11, etc and you are good to go with practically the same bang for the buck as the more complicated split shots. To put it more simply a sample sched would be like monday mornings and thursday evenings.

If you don't mind upping the dose a bit, next time consider getting 24 amps for a 10 week cycle and shooting every 3 days (actually that would be 72 days)... or go crazy and shoot an amp EOD, with 35 amps for a 10-weeker which works out to 875mg/week. OTOH a cycle using 1/2 amp EOD works out to 18 amps for 72 days... 437.5mg/week... not too light, and reasonably convenient dosing. Just draw up half an amp and then draw up the other half with another rig for the next shot... you can compare and if one is heavy you shoot a drop or two back into the amp and get it with the light one. Mix in some B12 or sterile oil to reduce wastage or include .1cc air in the shot... the idea is the space in the head of the syringe and the needle end up full of the air instead of full of the gear, and the object is not to actually inject the air. (contrary to the urban myth a tiny bubble of air in your shot is not going to kill you LOL but still the idea is to shoot gear, not air, and be particularly careful to not send it into a vein) Wasting .1cc is only 10% wastage in a 1cc shot... only 3.3% wastage in a 3cc shot, but a staggering 20% waste in a .5cc shot so keep it in mind when doing small injections.

That's the problem with stuff in amps... you lose some convenience and flexibility in dosing. Everybody likes a nice conservative 500mg/week of test, especially stacked with something else like eq or deca or fina, and nearly everyone will agree that there are at least marginal advantages to shooting sust EOD... maybe instead of sustenon250 they should make sustenon142.8571429 LOL! (You do the math grasshopper)
    Wow good write up. As for me hitting the brick wall... well im still at 210 and im eating a tad more. I cannot seem to eat more as I have no more appetite. But every day I eat alittle more and more and hope to get a tad heavier. I hate being a noob at this

Quote Originally Posted by turbolag87
    Wow good write up. As for me hitting the brick wall... well im still at 210 and im eating a tad more. I cannot seem to eat more as I have no more appetite. But every day I eat alittle more and more and hope to get a tad heavier. I hate being a noob at this
    Sometimes you should listen to your body. Sometimes, though, your body is full of crap. You must eat scientifically, or at least artistically, and not instinctively. You must not rely on your apetite to let you know when or how much to eat, whether you are trying to gain or trying to cut. Eat the amount of food that YOU CALCULATE will serve your needs. Don't stop eating when you know you must eat more to realize your goals, just because you "feel full" or your apetite is satiated. Apetite is a biological thing that evolution has reinforced over millions of years that helps keep us tool-making mammals at an advantageous bodyweight and body composition for general survival, breeding, and nurturing of offspring. Remember... the whole point of bodybuilding is to EXCEED this natural stasis! So we must dispense with these cues like DOMS or APETITE etc because they hold us back. Discipline yourself. Stiffen your resolve and don't let yourself down. Don't betray your goals by listening to an archaic, vestigal, archival biological function tell you how much food is the correct amount. For your purposes, IT IS WRONG.

Don't think of it as forcing yourself to eat... think of it merely as eating what you know you must eat in order to get hyoooge or to lose fat, whatever the case may be.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    That was a bloody good post Baron, for a stick figure you sure are clued up.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    That was a bloody good post Baron, for a stick figure you sure are clued up.
    It is an old vid. I was finishing up a MAJOR cutting cycle. .00000001%BF by my estimate.

D_B_rooking is offline Junior Member
    hahaha holy ****... i posted this just tyrin to find out alittle about sust.... Best post replys iv gotten so far... im lovin it... i belive after readin everything im goin to run sust eod for 12 weeks with some eq 200mg wk for 10 weeks... GETTIN on SWOL!!!! by the way im gettin 50 amps instead of 20.... helll yea!!!
    Last edited by D_B_rooking; 12-30-2004 at 01:10 AM.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D_B_rooking
    hahaha holy ****... i posted this just tyrin to find out alittle about sust.... Best post replys iv gotten so far... im lovin it... i belive after readin everything im goin to run sust eod for 12 weeks with some eq 200mg wk for 10 weeks... GETTIN on SWOL!!!! by the way im gettin 50 amps instead of 20.... helll yea!!!
    Good luck bro and let us know how it goes.

AVAGO is offline Member

Thumbs up

BUMP Baron like the posts......

turbolag87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Sometimes you should listen to your body. Sometimes, though, your body is full of crap. You must eat scientifically, or at least artistically, and not instinctively. You must not rely on your apetite to let you know when or how much to eat, whether you are trying to gain or trying to cut. Eat the amount of food that YOU CALCULATE will serve your needs. Don't stop eating when you know you must eat more to realize your goals, just because you "feel full" or your apetite is satiated. Apetite is a biological thing that evolution has reinforced over millions of years that helps keep us tool-making mammals at an advantageous bodyweight and body composition for general survival, breeding, and nurturing of offspring. Remember... the whole point of bodybuilding is to EXCEED this natural stasis! So we must dispense with these cues like DOMS or APETITE etc because they hold us back. Discipline yourself. Stiffen your resolve and don't let yourself down. Don't betray your goals by listening to an archaic, vestigal, archival biological function tell you how much food is the correct amount. For your purposes, IT IS WRONG.

Don't think of it as forcing yourself to eat... think of it merely as eating what you know you must eat in order to get hyoooge or to lose fat, whatever the case may be.

jesus Baron, you should post more often This is the thing Baron, I'm really picky on what I eat because im also trying to drop my body fat (which is working quite well so far) so its hard to eat alot of protein and carbs as required to grow more. Now I'm not sure if my body weight is slowly staying at 210-212 (mind you im only 5'9) because of the water that I MAY be loosing from the dbols? Or maybe 500mg of test is just not enough to make me gain at the rate that I am loosing water? Another thing Baron, I Don't really know how to look for water retention, so days i look more cut then others but then again, could be all in my head

Also, my job tends to effect my diet, I'll tell you why. At work I do nothing but concentrate on my job, In doing so, I tend to forget to eat sometimes. Also, my job is very Physical making my workout at the gym sometimes subpar. Now should the extra calories come mainly from protein and carbs? Thanks in advance

P.S you guys and this forum rocks

crane is offline Associate Member
    great gains and min sides for me at shoting mon and thur.
    used sust. past 3 cycles.
    average gain about 15 lbs 12weeks

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    ok iron ruffy is a dip sh-t.

you want to do 500mg a week of your sus right. thats 2cc's if yoru taking amps, just divide that into eod shots so you can take advantage of the prop in the sus. shooting sus once a week or twice a week will not take advantage of the prop. youll be wasting one of the esters.

stout knows what up, sv-1 knows whats up, swelling knows what up, as does hitman and a few others. remember know who your getting yoru advice from. who ever is telling you to shoot sus once a week desevres to be shot themselves

2cc divided into 3 shots a week on averag will give you tad over .6 of a cc in each shot. do that over the 10 weeks or so. how ever long your 20 amps last and then wait about 2 weeks to start your normal PCT. i think the longest ester in sus is 14 days. i hoenstly forget and dont feel like looking it up.

to the original poster, there are good bro's on here with alot of knowledge, just look around and youll see, but alot of this stuff can be researched if you use the search
    Last edited by jcstomper; 12-31-2004 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    ok iron ruffy is a dip sh-t.
    Hey look another small minded individual...

I have admitted 2 times that shooting ed or eod may be the best way to get max benefits from sust...but it can be shot 1 time a week with great results, you can run 250 or 500 for a cycle everytime without the same mentality as every other drug...(bumping up the dose every time you use it) This idea of shooting it ed or eod has not been around that long...and before that guys used it 1 a week.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information