Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    D_B_rooking is offline Junior Member

questions on sust 250

i don't know how many days you should wait between shots with sust 250.
    i also have 20 amps.... and want to use them all in the cycle (10wk) of sust olny

help me out with a cycle guys....

thanks

D_B_rooking

seanw is offline Banned
    So thats 500mg a week. You need to spit it into shots for every other day.

that wouldn't turn up 10 wk's though....

seanw is offline Banned
    You got 20 amps at 250mg per amp right ?

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    My best results with omni's and susts.. have been taking one shot a week.. So take your 500mg shot say every monday morning... This drug was designed to breakdown in four diff stages. Not many will agree with me on this.. But it only makes sense...

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    id just do it eod for 10 weeks, split it up like seanw said to do it thats the right way imo.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Work with what you got so crack an amp every monday and thursday, because of the prop in it taking it all on a monday makes no sense since its fast acting and will spike your test levels at least when taking it as i said i wont be as much as a shick on your system. Either that or score some more amp and take EOD. Just imo.

yea i got 20 amp's

and i guess 2 shots a week is what im lookin at ....

anyone done this with sust and had good results.... hell anyone done sust and had good results...

Sustanon 250 is one of the most popular steroids and for good reason. It is precisely set up to give you results for up to a month after injection because each of the testosterones that make up sustanon 250 stay active in the body for differing time periods. It gives you almost instant results that you can feel since it will hit you about 3 hours after your first injection. The reason for this is the fast acting properties of the testosterone propionate that is in it. The testosterone phenylpropionate and testosterone isocaproate will typically stay active for about 2-3 weeks each and the testosterone decanoate stays active in the body for up to a month. This combination is what gives sostanon 250 its quick onset which continues to hit you for about 4 weeks after the last injection. This drug also degrades and tapers nicely for the same reasons. Some people will argue that sustanon is good because since it is made up of multiple types of testosterone, that it "will hit multiple androgen receptors." This could not be further from the truth. You only have one type of androgen receptor. All steroids hit the same androgen receptor regardless of what you are taking.

sust sounds like its it man... as an all around .... im looking for sports reasons so

unless your bodybuliding sust sounds like the best stuff am i right...?

Indeed it is..you will be very happy with the results, and remember more isn't always better...

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    As far as what's the best? Test is test.

Sust's best results are when taken ED or at least EOD. The main purpose here is to keep blood levels stable. This will help increase your gains as well as decrease sides from fluctuating testosterone blood levels.

Although if you do not want to go through the pain of measuring out equal daily injects (it would be a pia with amps). taking it 2x a week would be ok.

xxxl83

this has been very helpful thanks...

taking an injection eod..? would that be considered SUPER prop...?

Quote Originally Posted by xxxl83
    As far as what's the best? Test is test.

Sust's best results are when taken ED or at least EOD. The main purpose here is to keep blood levels stable. This will help increase your gains as well as decrease sides from fluctuating testosterone blood levels.

Although if you do not want to go through the pain of measuring out equal daily injects (it would be a pia with amps). taking it 2x a week would be ok.

xxxl83
    iv got 20 amps... of 250... what do you suggest...??

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D_B_rooking
    iv got 20 amps... of 250... what do you suggest...??
    For ease, and being pretty close to EOD I would do 166mg every Monday, Wedesday and Friday. (I will be doing this when I start my next cycle). Break the amp and draw up 166mg , then draw whats left over into another syringe and cap it with a pin for the next shot, then draw up the remainder when you do the next shot and so on. Does this make sense ? You will need to work out how much that is in ML, I think its about .7 of a ml, could somebody else verify that ?

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    For ease, and being pretty close to EOD I would do 166mg every Monday, Wedesday and Friday. (I will be doing this when I start my next cycle). Break the amp and draw up 166mg , then draw whats left over into another syringe and cap it with a pin for the next shot, then draw up the remainder when you do the next shot and so on. Does this make sense ? You will need to work out how much that is in ML, I think its about .7 of a ml, could somebody else verify that ?
    Why complicate thimgs???? Do you not understand that it doesn't matter if you take a shot eod or once a week.... D B rooking... Just grab 2 amps, and pick one day a week and shoot them on that day for 10 weeks.. You should wait at least 2 weeks and start your pct... Good luck..

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRuffy
    Why complicate thimgs???? Do you not understand that it doesn't matter if you take a shot eod or once a week.... D B rooking... Just grab 2 amps, and pick one day a week and shoot them on that day for 10 weeks.. You should wait at least 2 weeks and start your pct... Good luck..
    Dude, you are SO, SO, SO WRONG, it's not even funny.

You are saying you can shoot Sust 1 time a week and it will not make a difference??

YOUR WRONG BRO, SORRY.

To take full advantage of Sustanon you must shoot it EOD. Like what was mentioned before by SeanW. To take advantage of Sustanon shoot it EOD.

Wait 3 weeks after your LAST shot of sustanon to start your PCT.
    Last edited by Stout1; 12-26-2004 at 11:48 AM.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Sustanon 250 is one of the most popular steroids and for good reason. It is precisely set up to give you results for up to a month after injection because each of the testosterones that make up sustanon 250 stay active in the body for differing time periods. It gives you almost instant results that you can feel since it will hit you about 3 hours after your first injection. The reason for this is the fast acting properties of the testosterone propionate that is in it. The testosterone phenylpropionate and testosterone isocaproate will typically stay active for about 2-3 weeks each and the testosterone decanoate stays active in the body for up to a month. This combination is what gives sostanon 250 its quick onset which continues to hit you for about 4 weeks after the last injection. This drug also degrades and tapers nicely for the same reasons. Some people will argue that sustanon is good because since it is made up of multiple types of testosterone, that it "will hit multiple androgen receptors." This could not be further from the truth. You only have one type of androgen receptor. All steroids hit the same androgen receptor regardless of what you are taking.
    Were did you get this from? You didnt type this.

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Where is that link to Sust ED you posted the other day Stout? Basskiller is down, and I can't find the other location.

Quote Originally Posted by Stout1
    Were did you get this from? You didnt type this.

Stout1 is offline Banned

Only if you have tried both methods can you actually say you know what you are talking about.... It is getting down to who can dig up more bullsh!t on their facts.. Not 1 out of 10 reports that I have read about Sustanon 250 has said take a shot eod.. This will no doubt saturate your system with the four diff esters in a hurry.. All I'm saying is GREAT results can be achieved with a shot a week, with minimal sides. The difference this will make in D B rooks cycle is going to be about as much as him mixing his protien with milk instead of water...

seanw is offline Banned
    Only if you have tried both methods can you actually say you know what you are talking about.... It is getting down to who can dig up more bullsh!t on their facts.. Not 1 out of 10 reports that I have read about Sustanon 250 has said take a shot eod.. This will no doubt saturate your system with the four diff esters in a hurry.. All I'm saying is GREAT results can be achieved with a shot a week, with minimal sides. The difference this will make in D B rooks cycle is going to be about as much as him mixing his protien with milk instead of water...
    Look there is no doubt you are right with what you say, I can speak from experience because is my last cycle I did 250 Sust for the first four weeks shot once a week and I had great gains, I was using Deca as well. However the scientific facts about the esters in sust, specifically prop, indicate it would would be best utilized if the levels are kept up by EOD shots. So what that means is, to get the best bang for your buck do it EOD, you will stll get great gains from onnce a week as well, but if EOD or even twice a week is no big deal the why not do it ?

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I just got done a cycle of sust, and I also took it at 500mg per week. I injected 1 amp(ml) every 3.5 days and had no problems with acne or any sides that would result from hormone fluxuations. The genral opinion here, however, is that sust needs to be injected ED.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    So you say its bull****??

I say you dont know what the hell you are talking about and I will show you!:

1st: If you are only doing 1 shot a week your levels are going to be ALL over the place. You talk about less sides, well this is definatley not the way to do it if you dont want alot of sides.

2nd: EOD shots will NOT saturate your sytem in a hurry with 4 different esters. The esters each have their own time release. Say someone is to do 500mg/wk of sustanon . That would be 2 cc's a week. You then divide the 2 cc's by 3.5 You then get .57 for each shot that you have to take. So EOD you will be taking a little about .57 of a cc and then you get your 2ccs a week. HARDLY BEING SATURATED WITH ALL THESE DIFFERNT ESTERS. If you know what you are talking about this makes perfect sense. So that is how you will NOT be as you put it "saturated your system in a hurry with 4 different esters".

3rd: Do you know how to minimize the sides with gear??

ITS CALLED STABLE BLOOD LEVELS, something that 1 shot a week of sustanon will NOT give you. So quit giving noobs BAD advice. Yeah it might of worked for you, thats fine. But its bad advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Stout1
    So you say its bull****??

I say you dont know what the hell you are talking about and I will show you!:

1st: If you are only doing 1 shot a week your levels are going to be ALL over the place. You talk about less sides, well this is definatley not the way to do it if you dont want alot of sides.

2nd: EOD shots will NOT saturate your sytem in a hurry with 4 different esters. The esters each have their own time release. Say someone is to do 500mg/wk of sustanon . That would be 2 cc's a week. You then divide the 2 cc's by 3.5 You then get .57 for each shot that you have to take. So EOD you will be taking a little about .57 of a cc and then you get your 2ccs a week. HARDLY BEING SATURATED WITH ALL THESE DIFFERNT ESTERS. If you know what you are talking about this makes perfect sense. So that is how you will NOT be as you put it "saturated your system in a hurry with 4 different esters".

3rd: Do you know how to minimize the sides with gear??

ITS CALLED STABLE BLOOD LEVELS, something that 1 shot a week of sustanon will NOT give you. So quit giving noobs BAD advice. Yeah it might of worked for you, thats fine. But its bad advice.
    First off, I said who can dig up more bullsh!t...You clearly win this one... Not with just this post, you have an ability to bring OTHERS info to the table... I want to see facts before you start spouting off. You are contradicting your own post(or should I say).. That chart that basskiller made, shows a good example of PRELOADING... If you have any experience with this you would understand the concept... And your knowledge of minimizing sides with sustanon fascinates me... Please if you could find some time to explain this to a guy that apparently doesn't know what he is talking about...Please do.. And this synergetic effect what is that all about. And remember before you start your search, this noob has only 2 vials a week....

With Sustanon blood levels of testosterone are building more slowly, so side effects do not set in as fast. For equal blood hormone levels however, testosterone will break down equally without regard to ester.

Sustanon is a intelligently "engineered" testosterone, it is designed to provide a fast yet extended release of testosterone. The propionate and phenylpropionate esters in this product are quickly utilized, releasing into circulation within the first four days. The remaining esters are much slower to release, staying active in the body for about two and three weeks (respectively).

Even though Sust’ is active for up to 4 weeks, bodybuilders and strength athletes normally administer injections on a weekly basis. Whilst this does get the overall blood test’ level up to a nice level, it does meant that the overlap of different esters can give some dramatic peaks and troughs in blood androgen level. These high peaks can cause extra unwelcome side effects as the concomitant mg amounts of anti-aromatase and anti-estrogen drugs will not be able to handle these surges. Personally, I use Sust’ only as a background base androgen on bulking cycles and take shots only every 14-21 days. Doses are best in the higher ranges at this decreased frequency of administration, but they will give a more uniform test' level, making subsequent side effects less apparent.

I realize there are valid points to both sides of regular administration of sustanon aswell as weekly or biweekly.. But like I said Stout...It's who can dig up more bullsh!t.. Your entitled to your opinions on what you want to believe and I am entitled to mine... I wouldn't go as far as to say that I am offering bad advice to this noob. It is a discussion forum... If you can't handle that go back to play group. ( You would be so proud of me, I wrote this paper myself.)

seanw is offline Banned
    With Sustanon blood levels of testosterone are building more slowly, so side effects do not set in as fast. For equal blood hormone levels however, testosterone will break down equally without regard to ester.

Sustanon is a intelligently "engineered" testosterone, it is designed to provide a fast yet extended release of testosterone. The propionate and phenylpropionate esters in this product are quickly utilized, releasing into circulation within the first four days. The remaining esters are much slower to release, staying active in the body for about two and three weeks (respectively).

Even though Sust’ is active for up to 4 weeks, bodybuilders and strength athletes normally administer injections on a weekly basis. Whilst this does get the overall blood test’ level up to a nice level, it does meant that the overlap of different esters can give some dramatic peaks and troughs in blood androgen level. These high peaks can cause extra unwelcome side effects as the concomitant mg amounts of anti-aromatase and anti-estrogen drugs will not be able to handle these surges. Personally, I use Sust’ only as a background base androgen on bulking cycles and take shots only every 14-21 days. Doses are best in the higher ranges at this decreased frequency of administration, but they will give a more uniform test' level, making subsequent side effects less apparent.

I realize there are valid points to both sides of regular administration of sustanon aswell as weekly or biweekly.. But like I said Stout...It's who can dig up more bullsh!t.. Your entitled to your opinions on what you want to believe and I am entitled to mine... I wouldn't go as far as to say that I am offering bad advice to this noob. It is a discussion forum... If you can't handle that go back to play group. ( You would be so proud of me, I wrote this paper myself.)

Hey Iron, what exactly do you do with Sust in your cycle ? I have highlighted the sentence above. I am really interested to know how you build sust into your cycle. As I said earlier I front loaded with it for four weeks then I went to Test C. My next cycle I was going to do Sust all the way through.

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    I would do a half cc every other day if I only had 20 amps to work with

turbolag87 is offline Associate Member
    ive been taking sust250 for 4 weeks now, 2shots a week 500mg. So far results have been VERY good and ive gained a good 26lbs of weght. Now that im off the Dbols, my emotional rollercoster is gone along with my rages. I'm a noob so im no help to you guys. Of course the test is being stacked with deca

Quote Originally Posted by turbolag87
    ive been taking sust250 for 4 weeks now, 2shots a week 500mg. So far results have been VERY good and ive gained a good 26lbs of weght. Now that im off the Dbols, my emotional rollercoster is gone along with my rages. I'm a noob so im no help to you guys. Of course the test is being stacked with deca
    I would say alot of that would be water retention from the dbol because the sust will only be starting to work its magic but keep the diet dialed in and lifting like theres no tomorrow and you will be greatly pleased with the end result.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    I would say alot of that would be water retention from the dbol because the sust will only be starting to work its magic but keep the diet dialed in and lifting like theres no tomorrow and you will be greatly pleased with the end result.

Yup everyone says its water. No doubt some of it is water, but god **** i look huge and ripped. Abs are showing up, im loosing tons of fat, and my diet is plenty clean. Ive been off the dbol for 4 days now and i've hit a wall @ 210lbs and have upped my carb/protein intake. Will see what happends in a week or so when the test/deca really start to kick in.

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    2 shots a week. KISS IT

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    Work with what you got so crack an amp every monday and thursday, because of the prop in it taking it all on a monday makes no sense since its fast acting and will spike your test levels at least when taking it as i said i wont be as much as a shick on your system. Either that or score some more amp and take EOD. Just imo.
    This is exactly what I did and it worked great for me. No sides to speak of, but next time I wont **** with sust. I will do test e.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    First off, I said who can dig up more bullsh!t...You clearly win this one... Not with just this post, you have an ability to bring OTHERS info to the table... I want to see facts before you start spouting off. You are contradicting your own post(or should I say).. That chart that basskiller made, shows a good example of PRELOADING... If you have any experience with this you would understand the concept... And your knowledge of minimizing sides with sustanon fascinates me... Please if you could find some time to explain this to a guy that apparently doesn't know what he is talking about...Please do.. And this synergetic effect what is that all about. And remember before you start your search, this noob has only 2 vials a week....
    Facts....I gave you facts. What you gave me is some BS on how shotting SUstanon one day 1 week is fine and you go out RECOMMENDING to noobs this type of stuff. It just goes to show what you know.

What I posted with Basskiller was a "different" approach to sustanon. I did not say it was THE way.

Were did I say anything about a synergetic effect?

I know that he only has two vials a week. IF YOU WOULD READ MY POST AGAIN........YOU WILL SEE HOW TO SPREAD 2 VIALS UP OVER 1 WEEK EOD!!!

Before you go spatting off the deep end, re-read my post and you will see how to do 2 vials spread out over a week EOD.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    So you are saying if you have 100mg of Test E for an example it will break down to the same amount of 100mg of Prop???

Yes this is HOW LONG they are active, but anyone that nows a thing or two about this knows that you don't wait until the gear has left your body. YOU WANT TO KEEP STABLE BLOOD LEVELS!!!! Why would you wait until the 4 days are over before you administer another shot??? YOU DONT! Thats why you shoot EOD

Where did you get this info on BBer's doing Sustanon one time a week??

Then you go on and say the funniest thing yet:

You say that "the overlap of different esters can give some dramatic peaks and troughs in blood androgen level. These high peaks can cause extra unwelcome side effects as the concomitant mg amounts of anti-aromatase and anti-estrogen drugs will not be able to handle these surges".

With what you have mentioned before....THATS WHY YOU SHOOT EOD!!!!!

Then you go on to say that to "make sides less apparent". You need to do MORE GEAR at less injections......Do I need to even tell you what is so wrong with this statement??

How do you call this Bull****? I prove to you my line of thinking and you just tell me that your first hand experience of shooting sustanon 1 time a week is good advice??

Then you say to cover up sides you need to do more gear at less injections... BWA HA HA HA AH.

I can handle this, what I cant handle is people like you preaching the gospel and giving people bad advice. THATS HOW PEOPLE **** THEMSELVES UP! PEOPLE LIKE YOU TELLING NOOBS WHAT TO DO, WHEN ITS WRONG! So as long as I see people like you telling noobs to do **** wrong I will be here to make sure they see another viewpoint then some of the BS you have spit out. You do what you want to do to yourself, but dont give noobs bad advice. WHICH IT IS!

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit2bLarge
    2 shots a week. KISS IT
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by turbolag87
    Yup everyone says its water. No doubt some of it is water, but god **** i look huge and ripped. Abs are showing up, im loosing tons of fat, and my diet is plenty clean. Ive been off the dbol for 4 days now and i've hit a wall @ 210lbs and have upped my carb/protein intake. Will see what happends in a week or so when the test/deca really start to kick in.
    Yeah its a good feeling when you start growing like you are my only other advice is DONT GO BY THE SCALES it can be counter productive just go by the mirror. I know this is your first cycle and you have nothing to compare it too but do you find your more vascular looking, ie..thin skin and veiny? i always get that look with this combo compared to any other. Sounds like your right on track for an awesome first cycle, good luck with the rest of it.

ya i do look much more vascular. I can now see strands of muscles down my delt, my chest is full, abs have appeared out of knowhere. Mind you my diet is really strict and so far so good. I also do cardio 4 days a week (20min of treadmill). As for the veins, well I got more sticking out on my arms and upperchest, but nothing crazy. I can tell i have some water retention, but god ****, i drink like 4-5 L a day and im still holding some water. Ill tell you one thing thou, Since being off of the dbol , its been really hard for me to gain weight. Since being off of it, ive gained a good 3lbs in about a week and im working my ass off. I tell you, this is another full time job for me .

Im now at 213 and my shoulders and arms are looking pretty good .

seanw, sent you a pm...

Stout, I have never met a more closed minded individual... You must love controversey in your life.. I almost feel sorry for ya, only being able to see things one way. It would be like being color blind... Not to flame ya here bro. But you obviously have your opinion, and it's yours....lol

Tell me why they designed sustanon the way they did, to give a fast initial release of test, with a sustained androgen release action for a number of weeks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information