Thread: is it worth it?

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member

is it worth it?

i was planning on running d-bol 30mg ed, test-e 500mg ew, and deca 400mg ew, i will be picking it all up in TJ, all QV. after some research on prices, it seems that deca is about 3x the price of test, so in an effort to save some cash, should i drop the deca? i know this is a vague question, but will the deca help that much? should i keep the cyc the way it is, or should i drop the d-bol? or will an extra 100mg of test make up for the loss of deca? thx for the help

Aboot is offline Banned
    This is your first cycle? If so yes, you can drop the deca and run just the test at 500mg (and include the d-bol for the first few weeks if you wish).

If it's not your first, what is your cycle history?
    Last edited by Aboot; 12-26-2004 at 03:33 AM.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    well last june i ran denkall t-400 for 10 weeks at 400mg ew, then in november i did 30 days of m1t, i kept 15 lbs from the t-400, and another 10 from the m1t ( i dont know how much water that is yet) since i want to run this cyc 12 weeks, i want to make sure its done perfectly, so with all this said, what do u recommend?

Aboot is offline Banned
    Well, since you have already done a test only cycle, and without the deca your next one would be pretty much the exact same thing, you may want to throw the deca in. I'm definitely not a huge fan of deca but that's just a personal thing. I say go with the cycle you initially proposed remembering to stop the deca at week 11 and keep running the test to week 12.

Thread Information