Thread: Dumb question??

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member

Dumb question??

I start my cycle first monday in january... Just thought i'd ask this.. Running a Fina/Prop/Winny cycle..

Question is this.. I spoke with my friend on fina and prop and he said the injection with a 25ga 1inch needle takes a while to push out... now i have heard to warm it up..

Is it dangerous to drop a bottle in say really hot water in a pot or something. and inject a hot liquid into yourself.. that wouldnt cause any problems like higher risk of infection or what not would it? i know this may sound stupid but im just making sure i am as safe as possible doing a cycle.

Appreciate any feedback.

Mark

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    When poeple say warm it up they generally mean extract the test etc...from the amp/multi dose into your syringe and hold it by the end of the plunger under warm water for aprox 30 seconds, they dont mean for you to boil the shyt outta it in your frying pan.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    i think he wants to to heat it up to make it easier to extract from the vial/shoot, i think you would be better off using a 23g needle, 25g is a little small + will save you some trouble with heating it

thick one is offline Associate Member
    just fill up your sink with hot water (about 2 inches deep) and then let the vial sit in it for a couple of minutes. makes extracting and injecting very easy.. just my 2 cc's worth

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    i just fill a dixie cup up with some hot water from the tap let the vile sit in there while i get everything else ready then its nice and warm and flows easy

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    i just fill a dixie cup up with some hot water from the tap let the vile sit in there while i get everything else ready then its nice and warm and flows easy
    Ya I fill a cup with hot water. drop it in and go have a shower.
    hop out and spike a wack. works well for me and flows real well.
    I like 25 guage so I dont inject to fast.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i just boil the kettle then pour it into a bowl, by the time u get upstairs the water is cooler and you can pop the amp straight in leave it for a few mins though.
    i've never had any trouble yet.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Ok if ive misread it my bad, extract from your amp/multi dose use an 18 gauge pin then swap to your 25 gauge ...problem solved.You dont want to be heating the bulk of your juice every time you want to shoot or it might degrade it in some way.

Thread Information