Biglattimer is offline New Member

enid_sprinter, If you see this please help!! or someone that knows winny depot

Hello,
    I've seen some post from you befor about winny depot (injectable).. I believe you know what your talking about and i could use some help right now... I recently completed an 8 week winny depot/primo cycle.. I finished on November 20th.. It was quite stupid for me to take this drug I believe as I now am informed that the IOC is now able to test for winny for much much much longer periods of time.. I am a track and field athlete, a shotputter.. I have a test in July of 2005.. this leaves me with around 6-7 months for this drug to remain in my body.. I have heard horror stories of people failing their winny test 7 months after taking it.. What can I do to get these metabolites out of my system.. I'm going to try and get as LEAN as I can before july, to try and get what metabolites might be in my fat.. I really need some advice, i'm really freaking out..

Thanks so much...

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    Oof, **** biglattimer. thats hard to say really. i would definetly lean out, that could help. dunno bro, he's a bumpzors for you tho for some other bro's to respond

needle is offline Senior Member
    I wish I could help ya, I have to pass a drug test for Football In JUNE ahhhh!

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    water lots of water

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Get you a fake penis called the wizzinator that pees someone elses urine for you. It even makes the sample come out at the right tempature. ANd comes in every penis color.

Biglattimer is offline New Member
    wizzinator won't work.. they make you drop your pants to your knees, and lift your shirt up about your tits..

i have heard that dipping ur fingers in bleach and peeing on them while taking ur test works
    seriously

http://www.steroid.com/beat.php
    this might help bro

Thread Information