Thread: dbol only cycle

BOSTONBEATDOWNS is offline Associate Member

Wink dbol only cycle

my stats are
    6'3
    5 years total last two hardcore...
    i have a good diet plan flax,proteins,vit etc.
    this is how im going to do it maybe a higher does not positive yet. flame away...

this was posted by kaz, this is a great read...

Okay, there have been quite a few posts recently about oral only cycles. One in particular attracted my attention and that was about using Dbol in AM only. It was due to that, and another post by CYCLEON (About T3 of all things) which prompted me into this little experiment. I figure that some may like to hear my results, and this may be a good post for a newbie to read as well. (Feel free to disagree with me, I'm only posting what has happened!)

Let me just get a baseline for the What’s and Why’s right now.

First, (For the newbies) we are ALL different – My findings worked for ME but may not work the same for you! Bear that in mind. This post is for information ONLY! I am not advocating this as a cycle, I'm just reporting my findings.

Second, I did NOT gauge my results by how many lbs I gained/lost. Since Dbol often makes us hold water we may say that we put on 15lbs and lost 10lbs of it and that sounds pretty bad, however if we had ignored the water and said we did a mild cycle and put on 5lbs that’s not so bad – To avoid this I used the mirror as a gauge for gains.

Third, as many of you may know if you have ever read some of my posts I am an advocate for light dosing – If you can gain from 200mg why use 400mg, since the only thing to actually go up exponentially with the dose are side effects!

Since we all know that Dbol is liver toxic I decided to go with a fairly light dose of the Russian Dbol. I used Russians because they always give me reasonably gains (Not as good as Naposim but better than Thais) but make me hold less water than Naposim. (Again this is a personal preference!)

I started with 35mg ed and ran this dose for 2 weeks, however, rather than split this up throughout the day as we normally would I took it like this:

Up at 7:00 am
    Take 2 tabs (10mg) at 7:30 am
    Take 2 tabs (10mg) at 10:30 am (About 20-30 mins before gym)
    Take 2 tabs (10mg) at 12:00 pm (Just after gym)

The extra tab (For those of you who did the math) was thrown in anywhere in there as I felt like it, although I TRIED to get it to rotate from one to the other. As you can see that is pretty much an AM only dosing of Dbol.

After 2 weeks of this I had made some noticeable gains (In the mirror) and my strength in the gym had gone up a little bit too. Interestingly I could see that there was very little water being held (And I DO mean VERY little!). Far, far less than I would normally hold, and I am a bitch for holding water on Dbol.

My next move was to drop my dose to 20mg each day, skipping the 7:30 tabs completely. I did this for a week.
    At the start of the next week (This week in fact) I dropped the dose to 10mg each day, taking my tabs just before I go to the gym.

When I first started the dose I noticed some slight testicular shrinkage (Within 7-8 days). This is now reversing itself as the dose drops (This is the reaction I expected from reading CYCLEON’s T3 post)

I also seem to have retained the gains I made, although they were not massive by any means, they are still there. I have had 2 other people watching me carefully too, and they agree that the gains have remained. Come this Sunday I will finish the Dbol completely.

If I had to guess I would say that I have maybe gained about 8-10lbs, perhaps a little more. My chest and arms especially seem fuller and harder (NOT something I usually associate with Dbol!), and again I have to say that I have held very little water at all, and as far as I can tell I am not holding any at all now.

I am sure that many of you will scoff at gaining a mere 8-10lbs, but before you do think about the fact that I gained them in 4 weeks only, I used one pretty cheap steroid and at very light dosage too! I retained all my gains, and held very little water. One of the common side effects of Dbol is to make me puff and pant more, as my blood pressure rises and I hold more water. This did not happen at all. Aside from the (very) slight testicular shrinkage I have suffered no sides at all, and even that has almost reversed itself completely now.

I doubt that the gains I made could be increased very much more by increasing the dose (I think you would end up holding water again, which was something I tried to avoid), however, if you DID increase the dose I would suggest a longer time to reduce it too, and of course that means a longer time using a liver toxic drug! One of my objectives was to see if I COULD make gains on a low dose in just 4 weeks. The answer is yes!

My conclusion then is that an oral only cycle CAN produce gains, but they will be small if you want to stay with a fairly safe dose. Of course you will make dramatically more gains if you incorporate an injectable as well. For myself I am rather pleased at the result. I have gained about 10lbs that seems to be in no hurry to go anywhere!

Peace

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Any PCT?

saluu is offline Banned

Extra Extra Dbol Only Cycle Sucks

YES YOU WILL GAIN ON ORAL CYCLES ALONE BUT YOU WILL RETAIN ONLY 40 TO 65 PRECENT WITH AN INJECTABLE YOU CAN KEEP 90 PERCENT OR ALL YOUR GAINS IF PCT IS DONE PROPERLY. advice throw in a long acting test in there such as test e or cypionate . and watch your gains i recently did that and it is alomst of month and i have not lost anything maybe 5 to 7 pds but overall i look huge still. pct with clomid and throw in a strong anti estrogen like proviron or nolvadex . later salu

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    YES YOU WILL GAIN ON ORAL CYCLES ALONE BUT YOU WILL RETAIN ONLY 40 TO 65 PRECENT WITH AN INJECTABLE YOU CAN KEEP 90 PERCENT OR ALL YOUR GAINS IF PCT IS DONE PROPERLY. advice throw in a long acting test in there such as test e or cypionate. and watch your gains i recently did that and it is alomst of month and i have not lost anything maybe 5 to 7 pds but overall i look huge still. pct with clomid and throw in a strong anti estrogen like proviron or nolvadex. later salu
    Have to agree with what he said, you will gain but keep absoutly nothing with out a test base. I have ran dbol before for 3 weeks and I gained 15 pounds, lost everything!

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dbol only cycle-dbol-kid.jpg  

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    thanks for sharing experiment...I found it interesting....

needle is offline Senior Member
    Got to love the sarcasim! Sometimes its even hard to post without getting picked on!

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL

That's killer bro.. LMAO..

03636 is offline Junior Member
    If you're afraid of pins, Stick with the creatine and weight gainer. Thats what an oral only cycle boils down to anyway. If someone can get some dbol then they can probly get up on some form of test too. Oral only cycles seem like half stepin to me. I just don't get why someone would not want to do injectables. If you are gonna juice- your gonna do way less damage to your body, and make more keepable gains with injectables. I'm not trying to flame or anything like that so don't anyone take this personal.This is just my opinion.
    Last edited by 03636; 12-26-2004 at 09:30 PM.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Oral only cycles do work its just better for your body to do injectables because its less stress id like to see a study that says you cant keep your gains from an oral only because i have had a few friends who have done oral only's and they seemed to keep most of their gains i myself would not do an oral only unless it was maybe a Var only cycle but that is my opinion on this subject

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    Oral only cycles do work its just better for your body to do injectables because its less stress id like to see a study that says you cant keep your gains from an oral only because i have had a few friends who have done oral only's and they seemed to keep most of their gains i myself would not do an oral only unless it was maybe a Var only cycle but that is my opinion on this subject
    good point....

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    good point....
    haha thanks bro i thought so to

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    haha thanks bro i thought so to
    you like that

BOSTONBEATDOWNS is offline Associate Member

i have all pct in order, nolva and clomid also im going to run liver protection and ati ox for added help along the way

Thread Information