Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    theone85 is offline Junior Member

Teen steroid users/used roids in teen

just curious, how many ppl on here have used roids when they were in there teens?/ teens using roids? how much did u gain? what side effects did u encounter? what was ur cycle like?

bigman96 is offline Junior Member
    i did. I shouldnt have but i did. I looked it up for about 4 months and finally settled on it. I was determined to do it. I also played high school football. I was a freshman(16) when i did 1st cycle. I did 500mgs of Sust. for 12 weeks. I took .5 mgs of arimidex per day. I took hcg and clomid afterwards. O yeah, i also had dbol at 25mgs for first 5 weeks. I had no side effects at all except for strecth marks on inside of arms. I went from about 158 lbs. with 12% bf to 212 with 14%bf. I started on the varsity football team at defensive end. I had a great season, no side effects, so i think it was worth it. It was stupid but worth it. Dont dog me for it. I dog myself everyday. I think i stunted my growth. Im ok with it no though because i am still 6'1 1/2. I dont want to be any taller. Well Im almost 24 now and about to do another cycle. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANY TEENS OR ANYBODY UNDER 21-25 YEARS OLD TO TAKE AAS. STAY NATURAL AND WORK HARD. EAT EAT EAT!!!!!!!!!

nytro is offline Junior Member
    When I Was 18 I Did D-bol And Deca Cycle. Gaind About 10 Lbs Dont Know If It Did Anything To Me. I Dont Think It Did. I Also Think That If I Ate And Worked Out That Hard, I Would Have Gained That Anyway. If Your Young Your Test Levels Are Off The Hook. You Are Going To Do What You Want, But Save Your Money And Hit It Hard. You Will Grow Like Crazy.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    your questions are legitimate, but no answers will make it ok for a teen to use AAS. The side effects can be far worse, such are permenantly lowered test levels, so it's not worth it.

kl26 is offline Junior Member
    IF YOU ARE IN YOUR TEENS DO NOT USE AS.i did because i was young and
    dumb.i used sustanon and all the mex **** made by brovell (noranderan 50
    testosterona 200.i used the stuff without even doing the research.the only
    pct products i used was hcg .developed very slight case of gyno.i did jump
    from 155 lbs to 175 lbs.but it was mostly just water retention.i got sold fake
    stuff because i didn't have the knowledge,mother found stuff,made trips
    south of the border risking my a**.i would have made the same gains with sheer dedication.train,eat,sleep.that was about 8 years ago.i did it for the
    same reason as big man.i loved football.the only problem was that i had the heart of a linebacker,but my genetics were lacking.after i did each cycle,(a total of 2)i deflated because it was water retention,and not real muscle fiber,plus i didn't know how to pct properly.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    When I was 17 my stepfather put me in touch with a guy in NYC that would send me Anadrol , Test Cyp., Suspension, Anavar you name it. I had no idea what I was doing and neither did he. I was just shooting whatever he sent me and eating pills left and right. I didn't play sports but I was unhappy with the small gains I was making naturally. I went from 170 to 195 but it also gave me Gyno and probably stunted my natural growth. Dumbest thing I ever did. I wish I had waited. I didn't realize how little I knew until I got on the internet and started researching. I wish I had picked up a book 17 years ago.

RobbieG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    When I was 17 my stepfather put me in touch with a guy in NYC that would send me Anadrol, Test Cyp., Suspension, Anavar you name it. I had no idea what I was doing and neither did he. I was just shooting whatever he sent me and eating pills left and right. I didn't play sports but I was unhappy with the small gains I was making naturally. I went from 170 to 195 but it also gave me Gyno and probably stunted my natural growth. Dumbest thing I ever did. I wish I had waited. I didn't realize how little I knew until I got on the internet and started researching. I wish I had picked up a book 17 years ago.

reallly fkn stupid I say.

you were injecting something something something just for the fun or ?

you had NO idea whatsoever what you were doing ? ! O_O

take it easy on the jerseyboy robbie. we were all brain-dead teens at one
    point.do you remember what it was like to be a dumb kid?i do i just got
    out of adolescence a few years ago.we all learn from our mistakes,and go
    from there

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    When I was 17 my stepfather put me in touch with a guy in NYC that would send me Anadrol, Test Cyp., Suspension, Anavar you name it. I had no idea what I was doing and neither did he. I was just shooting whatever he sent me and eating pills left and right. I didn't play sports but I was unhappy with the small gains I was making naturally. I went from 170 to 195 but it also gave me Gyno and probably stunted my natural growth. Dumbest thing I ever did. I wish I had waited. I didn't realize how little I knew until I got on the internet and started researching. I wish I had picked up a book 17 years ago.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT TO ME IS A SAD STORY.

u'r father got u the hook up for AS and then allowing you to take it without the proper knowledge or him not knowing **** about it... i would not care if my son was on AS.(only 24 now but in the future). but i would make sure he was not in the same situation... my parents had no knowledge of a proper diet and did not put me in any activities so i ended up being a freshman in college at 6'0 333lbs.. now almost 6 years later i'm 6' 0 1/2. 215 lbs.
    got down to 235 on my own with diet and cardio cardio cardio... then dnp and diet cardio and training got me to 183lbs and then fina prop and winny got me to the weight i am now... my son from a young is going to be in all the sports.. i'm going make start running and going calsthetics with me starting at a very early age... and then start lifting when he gets around 16.. and make him a lean strong man not a crying pussy that i was!!

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kl26
    from there
    i don't blame jerseyboy...... i think it's more on the father who was ok with his son using AS and also supplied it to him.. but if he has gone soo far why not help your own son with the right knowledge and jeez the right stack to help him out.

I say what the hell, I hate needles and i dont take injectables... hate it..

I mean.. when i was 14 i didnīt even take advil/aspirin without askin my mother or a doktor... O_O

Quote Originally Posted by ozmax98
    i don't blame jerseyboy...... i think it's more on the father who was ok with his son using AS and also supplied it to him.. but if he has gone soo far why not help your own son with the right knowledge and jeez the right stack to help him out.
    i know what your saying dude.i got to hand it to you,you have made alot of
    progress.we are masters of our own destinys!good plan for your son

squatster is offline Associate Member
    started age 15 - anavar - from a local super cop- big strong the girls loved him.
    how thre hell should a little 135 pound ripped to the bone kid no when you are getting it from a law affical from your town.
    I did high school wrestling and gymnastics and a lot of lifting
    went to about 160 and the arms went from around 13 to 17". It was all down hill from there- cycle after cycle after cycle
    lost so many great girls becouse I loved the needle and the lifting more then life.
    grown a great big bitch tit on finnaject at the age of 17 to 18
    had it removed at 22, it was as big as a base ball
    Blew a lot of opportunites to be rich becouse I had to go home and do my juice and go to the gym. That was the only thing I wanted in life.
    started at 5'7" and never grew again in hight with brothers and cusions all over 6' WOW THIS IS DEPRESSEN Thanks a lot theone 85 I hate you I hate you I hate you, marry x-mass to you to, hope it rains dog **** on x-mass, hope you all get coil in your stockings, hope all the candles blow out for all the joish people here. I hate you I hate you all, I am going to leave now. I need to take a drive to egt some of them crispy creams and a 2 letter botttle of tonic, this sucks I can't even spell

Sorry- I don't hate every one, but I think I do need a drive with my love donuts and tonic, like I said before I only cheet near x-mass and turkey day and when depressed, WOW- CRISPY CREAMS IN THE MICROWAVE WITH BUTTER MELTED ON THEM. No no I can get some x-mas sprinkles and put them on to- taht will make me feel much better

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, when I was around 19 in the army, I did a deca only cycle at 400mg/wk for 12 weeks. I made some pretty good gains and luckily developed no sides. I thought I knew something about AAS usage. I thought a steroid was a steroid. I know now after tons of research that I was seriousy wrong. I had no clue what I was doing and by the grace of God, I got no gyno or serious sides or deca dick. Information is the only tool that we have that justifies our use of aas. We must, above everything, use them safe and respect what they could potentially do to our bodies. Peace

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by squatster
    Sorry- I don't hate every one, but I think I do need a drive with my love donuts and tonic, like I said before I only cheet near x-mass and turkey day and when depressed, WOW- CRISPY CREAMS IN THE MICROWAVE WITH BUTTER MELTED ON THEM. No no I can get some x-mas sprinkles and put them on to- taht will make me feel much better
    wtf?

Anyway, starting as a teen is bad news no matter what your goals are.

tony_1985 is offline New Member
    Saddest part is when your dick doesn't work. Unluckily, that happened to me. I was 18 when I used it and 19 now and "dicky" isn't working. I never knew that steroids would do this to you. Why

smegs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tony_1985
    Saddest part is when your dick doesn't work. Unluckily, that happened to me. I was 18 when I used it and 19 now and "dicky" isn't working. I never knew that steroids would do this to you. Why
    tony are you saying that you junk is still not working after your cycle?

tony_1985 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smegs
    tony are you saying that you junk is still not working after your cycle?
    yeah, that thing is right down dead! It was winstrol and also deca together. Once forgot the fact that I have put in deca in there as well, lol.

I think the deca did it..
    Last edited by tony_1985; 12-24-2004 at 12:11 PM.

inevitable is offline Member
    when i was 18... 500 test e/wk and deca 400/wk... went from 200lb... to about 222... im still fat tho

I don't feel good now. and I balame it on this thred not the donnuts and butter

bigswolej is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigman96
    i did. I shouldnt have but i did. I looked it up for about 4 months and finally settled on it. I was determined to do it. I also played high school football. I was a freshman(16) when i did 1st cycle. I did 500mgs of Sust. for 12 weeks. I took .5 mgs of arimidex per day. I took hcg and clomid afterwards. O yeah, i also had dbol at 25mgs for first 5 weeks. I had no side effects at all except for strecth marks on inside of arms. I went from about 158 lbs. with 12% bf to 212 with 14%bf. I started on the varsity football team at defensive end. I had a great season, no side effects, so i think it was worth it. It was stupid but worth it. Dont dog me for it. I dog myself everyday. I think i stunted my growth. Im ok with it no though because i am still 6'1 1/2. I dont want to be any taller. Well Im almost 24 now and about to do another cycle. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANY TEENS OR ANYBODY UNDER 21-25 YEARS OLD TO TAKE AAS. STAY NATURAL AND WORK HARD. EAT EAT EAT!!!!!!!!!

even though you were young you had a nice cycle built up and bad ass gains man thats awesome, i dnt see why u doged urself bout it, hell lots of us done half ass cycles u done a nice one, only thing is ur were pretty yound and stuff but hey least u had a great cycle...

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by squatster
    I don't feel good now. and I balame it on this thred not the donnuts and butter
    you are seriously weird.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kl26
    from there
    I was class of 83... in those days I was one of the cool kids, no one could think of steroids , we were too busy smoking weed, doing quaaludes and dropping acid.

Lets say I didnt really go looking for that stuff but this chick I was doing at the time LOVED to have sex for hours while tripping on acid. It was a truely interesting experience and for a stupid 16/17 year old... if the girl wants to give you hours of sex on the condition you are both tripping on acid at the time... well hey, so be it, its the price of getting pussy, hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieG
    reallly fkn stupid I say.
    Thanks for your brilliant contribution to this thread. And I'm sure everyone here cares a whole lot about what you "say".

you were injecting something something something just for the fun or ?
    What does this mean? And yeah, it was loads of fun.

you had NO idea whatsoever what you were doing ? ! O_O
    No, as far as cycling and proper PCT, I had little or no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by ozmax98
    Don't forget, "STEP" father and not a very good one. Over the years he proved to be a real a$$hole. At 17 I think most of us were probably pretty reckless. That is why we have boards like AR. Through sharing info. and past experiences we can try to keep others from making the same mistakes. Especially those who don't have anyone with the knowledge to guide them.

jerseyboy

I mean, you had no idea what you were injecting, or what that was ?

that is a life threat I say.

ace ventura is offline Member
    jerseyboy

I mean, you had no idea what you were injecting, or what that was ?

that is a life threat I say.
    The reason you think so is because you know more than he probably did back then. Obviously he was just naive and trusted the guy that sent the stuff? I guess he know now that it was not very smart.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I am 19 and just got done my first cycle. I took sust at 500 a week for 8 weeks, and d-bol for weeks 1-4. I got a solid 10 pound gain when all said and done. Only sides I got were hairloss.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Started the day after my 17th birthday what a mistake. I took dbol (ONLY) 30mg wound up in the hospital for 2 weeks!!!! I was 5.6 168 Im now 5.9 203 and have done 2 cycles since the bad choice i made when I just took D-Bol. I think im at a good point to stop for a couple of years at let my body grow naturally!

smegs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Started the day after my 17th birthday what a mistake. I took dbol (ONLY) 30mg wound up in the hospital for 2 weeks!!!! I was 5.6 168 Im now 5.9 203 and have done 2 cycles since the bad choice i made when I just took D-Bol. I think im at a good point to stop for a couple of years at let my body grow naturally!
    how long were you on the dbol for?
    did you have liver failure?

bigman96 is offline Junior Member
    thanx bigswolej, i never really looked at it that way. Make sme feel better about it i guess. Id probably do it again if i could anyway so , w/e. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANY TEENS OR ANYBODY UNDER 21-25 YEARS OLD TO TAKE AAS. STAY NATURAL AND WORK HARD. EAT EAT EAT!!!!!!!!!

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    i think that some of these stories may be bull cause some of them just sound so fairytailish

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Using aas in teen yrs is ****in stupid (I'm tempted to say imho however i get the feeling that it's not just my opinion).

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Using aas in teen yrs is ****in stupid (I'm tempted to say imho however i get the feeling that it's not just my opinion).

bignuts is offline Junior Member

juice

I was 16 and a jr. in high school. Starting out at 135 and ended up at 160. took a bottle of brovel deca and some test e from brovle too. i also got stretch marks under my arm pits and on my thighs.

I started at 19. I'm fine.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I used at 17 for sports reasons. Used 400mg of test E for 10 weeks. Used armidex .5mg ED and clomid for PCT. Sides were acne alot of school fights and lost my girlfriend of 2 years. BUT IN MY CAR SHE DID NOT COMPLAIN

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    i think that some of these stories may be bull cause some of them just sound so fairytailish
    Are u refering to me? Cause im not telling a fairy tell!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    i hope this doesnt turn into ANOTHER debate on what age to start AS again?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information